Modelling Organic Farming at Sector Level. An Application to the Reformed CAP in Austria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz, 2006. "Modelling Organic Farming at Sector Level An Application to the Reformed CAP in Austria," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25300, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Donna J. Lee & Richard E. Howitt, 1996. "Modeling Regional Agricultural Production and Salinity Control Alternatives for Water Quality Policy Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 41-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Schader & Jürn Sanders & Thomas Nemecek & Nic Lampkin & Matthias Stolze, 2008. "A Modelling Approach for Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies at Sector Level," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-132.
- Sanders, Jurn & Lampkin, Nicolas & Stolze, Matthias, 2008. "Impact Of The Wto Liberalisation On Organic Farming In Switzerland," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6481, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schader, Christian & Lampkin, Nicolas & Christie, Mike & Stolze, Matthias, 2011. "How cost-effective are direct payments to organic farms for achieving environmental policy targets?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115991, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic farming; Common Agricultural Policy; Program for Rural Development; Agricultural Sector Modelling;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2007:i:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .