Effects of decoupling on land use: an EU wide, regionally differentiated analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias, 2014. "Farm level effects of policy reforms in Germany: First empirical evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1036-1047.
- Takacs-Gyorgy, Katalin & Takacs, Istvan, 2012. "Changes in cereal land use and production level in the European Union during the period 1999-2009, focusing on New Member States," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), April.
- Helming, John F.M. & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2012. "Economic and environmental effects of an EU flat rate for the Dutch agricultural sector," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122481, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perez Dominguez, Ignacio & Bigot, Genevieve & Josien, Etienne & Bousset, Jean-Paul & Majewski, Edward & Therond, Olivier & Thenard, Vincent & Bergez, Jacques-Eric, 2007. "Documentation of baseline and policy scenarios for Test Case 1," Reports 9300, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Henseler, Martin, 2008. "Impact of CAP Reform on Agricultural Production in Four Different European Regions," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36856, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodoros MARKOPOULOS & Christos KARELAKIS & Konstantinos GALANOPOULOS & Konstadinos MATTAS, 2015. "Did The 2004 Cap Reform Affect Production Practices Of Cereals? Insights From The Agricultural Input Suppliers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(2), pages 71-83.
- Gomann, Horst & Kreins, Peter & Breuer, Thomas, 2007. "Deutschland â€“ Energie-Corn-Belt Europas?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 56(5/6).
- Helming, John F.M. & van Meijl, Hans & Woltjer, Geert B. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Nowicki, Peter & Tabeau, Andrzej A., 2011. "European farming and post-2013 CAP measures. A quantitative impact assessment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114550, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Gocht, Alexander & DomÃnguez, Ignacio PÃ©rez & Jansson, TorbjÃ¶rn & Grosche, Stephanie-Carolin & Zhao, Na, 2012. "EU-Wide (Regional and Farm Level) Effects of Premium Decoupling and Harmonisation Following the Health Check Reform," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 61(1).
More about this item
Keywordsdecoupling; agricultural sector modelling; Luxembourg Agreement; land allocation; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.