Economic and environmental effects of an EU flat rate for the Dutch agricultural sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Gocht & Wolfgang Britz & Marcel Adenäuer & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2011. "Farm level policy scenario analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC64334, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Thia Hennessy & Shailesh Shrestha & Stephen Hynes, 2006. "The Effect of Decoupling on Farming in Ireland: A Regional Analysis," Working Papers 0611, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Effects of decoupling on land use: an EU wide, regionally differentiated analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(5/6).
More about this item
KeywordsEU flat rate; mathematical programming; income volatility; Agricultural and Food Policy; Risk and Uncertainty; Q1; D8;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-RES-2012-05-15 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .