Report NEP-RES-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2011. "Enforcement and air pollution: an environmental justice case study," MPRA Paper 38656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Marva Stithou & Eva Kougea & Pertti Ala-Aho & Riku Eskelinen & Timo Karjalainen & Bjorn Klove & Manuel Pulido-Velazquez & Kalle Reinikainen & Pekka Rossi, "undated". "The Effects of Climate Change on the Value of Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems: The Rokua Esker, Northern Finland," DEOS Working Papers 1213, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012. "Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences," Working Papers 1204, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2011. "Energy Demand for Heating in Spain: An Empirical Analysis with Policy Purposes," Working Papers 06-2011, Economics for Energy.
- Honda, Keiichiro, 2012. "The effect of EU environmental regulation on international trade : restriction of hazardous substance as a trade barrier," IDE Discussion Papers 341, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Peroni, Chiara, 2012. "Environmental efficiency indices: towards a new approach to green-growth accounting," MPRA Paper 38671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2012.
- Helming, John F.M. & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2012. "Economic and environmental effects of an EU flat rate for the Dutch agricultural sector," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122481, European Association of Agricultural Economists.