Did The 2004 Cap Reform Affect Production Practices Of Cereals? Insights From The Agricultural Input Suppliers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lobley, Matt & Butler, Allan, 2010. "The impact of CAP reform on farmers' plans for the future: Some evidence from South West England," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 341-348, August.
- Conforti, Piero & de Filippis, Fabrizio & Salvatici, Luca, 2002.
"The Mid-Term Review Of The Common Agricultural Policy: Assessing The Effects Of The Commission Proposals,"
14802, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy â€“ INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Conforti, Piero & de Filippis, Fabrizio & Salvatici, Luca, 2002. "The Mid-Term Review Of The Common Agricultural Policy: Assessing The Effects Of The Commission Proposals," Working Papers 14802, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2009.
"How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2007. "How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12841, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Howley, Peter & Breen, James P. & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Does the single farm payment affect farmers’ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, October.
- Crescimanno, Maria & De Stefano, V. & Galati, Antonino, 2008. "Possible Future Scenarios For Sicilian Cereal Cropping In The Light Of Current Trends In Agricultural Policy Of The European Union," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44804, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Casado, Jose Maria, 2008. "The Effect Of The New Single Farm Payment In Irrigated Agriculture: The Case Of Spain," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Silke Huettel & Anne Margarian, 2009. "Structural change in the West German agricultural sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 759-772, November.
- Laure Latruffe & Aurélia Dupuy & Yann Desjeux, 2012. "What would farmers’ strategies be in a no-CAP situation? An illustration from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Effects of decoupling on land use: an EU wide, regionally differentiated analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 5-), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Reform; Impacts; Agricultural Inputs; Cereals.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2015:i:2:p:71-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.