Possible Future Scenarios For Sicilian Cereal Cropping In The Light Of Current Trends In Agricultural Policy Of The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper Joseph C., 1993. "Optimal Bid Selection for Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 25-40, January.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1984. "Welfare Evaluations in Contingent Valuation Experiments with Discrete Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 332-341.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodoros MARKOPOULOS & Christos KARELAKIS & Konstantinos GALANOPOULOS & Konstadinos MATTAS, 2015. "Did The 2004 Cap Reform Affect Production Practices Of Cereals? Insights From The Agricultural Input Suppliers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(2), pages 71-83.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; Future of the CAP; Sicilian agriculture; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q10; Q18.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .