Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness Management Division Orestiada, Greece
Department of Agricultural Development
Democritus University of Thrace
RePEc:edi:dadutgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mattas, Konstadinos & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Michailidis, Anastasios & Karelakis, Christos, 2015. "Sunflower: A high value crop?," Working Papers 232466, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kaimakoudi, Eleni & Polymeros, Konstantinos & Karelakis, Christos, 2009. "An investigation of the supply chain of fisheries products in Greece," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58034, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Theodoros MARKOPOULOS & Christos KARELAKIS & Konstantinos GALANOPOULOS & Konstadinos MATTAS, 2015. "Did The 2004 Cap Reform Affect Production Practices Of Cereals? Insights From The Agricultural Input Suppliers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(2), pages 71-83.
- Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Karantininis, Konstantinos & Mattas, Konstadinos & Karelakis, Christos, 2011. "Exploring the Relations, Bargaining Forms and Dynamics of the EU Food Supply Chain under the Perspective of the Key Actors: Evidence from Greece and Denmark," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3).
- Christos Karelakis & Konstadinos Mattas & George Chryssochoidis, 2008. "Greek wine firms: determinants of export performance," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 275-297.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Christos Karelakis & Konstadinos Mattas & George Chryssochoidis, 2008.
"Greek wine firms: determinants of export performance,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 275-297.
- Karipidis P. & Chrysochou P. & Karypidou I., 2017. "Does the Greek food supply respond to the world challenges?," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(5), pages 1-1.
- Ozdemir, Durmus, 2013. "Turkey's Arduous Journey from Vine to Wine: Why Can a Country, with the Fourth-Largest Vineyard in the World, not Make Wine from its Grapes?," Working Papers 164655, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Francioni, Barbara & Vissak, Tiia & Musso, Fabio, 2017. "Small Italian wine producers’ internationalization: The role of network relationships in the emergence of late starters," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 12-22.
- Abu Hatab, Assem & Hess, Sebastian, 2013. "Opportunities and Constraints for Small Agricultural Exporters in Egypt," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(4).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christos Karelakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.