Opportunities and Constraints for Small Agricultural Exporters in Egypt
The IFAMR is published quarterly by the International Food and Agribusiness Management Association. More info: www.ifama.org
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "Trade and the Political Economy of Food Standards," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 259-280, 06.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 1992. "On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(4), pages 605-635, December.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & David Joulfaian & Harvey Rosen, 1992.
"Entrepreneurial Decisions and Liquidity Constraints,"
679, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & David Joulfaian & Harvey S. Rosen, 1994. "Entrepreneurial Decisions and Liquidity Constraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 334-347, Summer.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & David Joulfaian & Harvey S. Rosen, 1993. "Entrepreneurial Decisions and Liquidity Constraints," NBER Working Papers 4526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holtz-Eakin, D. & Joulfaian, D. & Rosen, H.S., 1992. "Entrepreneurial Decisions and Liquidity Constraints," Papers 129, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Barbara Fliess & Carlos Busquets, 2006. "The Role of Trade Barriers in SME Internationalisation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Christos Karelakis & Konstadinos Mattas & George Chryssochoidis, 2008. "Greek wine firms: determinants of export performance," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 275-297.
- Fletcher, Richard, 2001. "A holistic approach to internationalisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & White, D. Steven & Lee, Oscar, 2000. "Firm Characteristics Influencing Export Propensity: An Empirical Investigation by Industry Type," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 217-228, March.
- Robert Cressy & Otto Toivanen, 2001. "Is there adverse selection in the credit market?," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 215-238, July.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Naidu, G. M. & Rao, T. R., 1993. "Public sector promotion of exports: A needs-based approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 85-101, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:159661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.