Contact information of Institute of Agricultural Management
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijameu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmaaea.html .
October 2015, Volume 05, Issue 1-2
- 262383 Brexit: ultimately it’s trade that matters
by Rickard, Sean
- 262384 Understanding work organisation factors on thoroughbred farms in southeastern United States
by Swanberg, Jennifer E. & Clouser, Jessica Miller & Bush, Ashley M. & Westneat, Susan & Reed, Deborah
- 262386 Evaluating the feasibility of beginning a cow/calf operation
by Doye, Damona & Sahs, Roger & Menefee, Seth
- 262388 Development of a dairy industry in a new area ‐ land use change in Canterbury, New Zealand
by Pangborn, M.C. & Woodford, K.B. & Nuthall, P.L.
- 262390 Impact of the 2014-2020 CAP reform on the economic performance of Polish farms
by Majewski, Edward & Was, Adam & Czekaj, Stefania
- 262392 A decision support model for the adoption of precision agriculture practices
by Maré, HP & Maré, Frikkie
July 2015, Volume 04, Issue 4
- 262373 The best of British farmers, what gives them the edge?
by Redman, Graham
- 262375 Maize cultivars for anaerobic digestion and animal nutrition in Europe
by Wilkinson, Mike
- 262378 The role of differing farming motivations on the adoption of nutrient management practices
by Buckley, Cathal & Howley, Peter & Jordan, Phil
- 262380 Rural livelihood adoption framework: A conceptual and analytical framework for studying adoption of new activities by small farmers
by Dinh, T.P. & Cameron, D. & Nguyen, X.T.
- 262382 Market risk management and the demand for forward contracts among Irish dairy farmers
by Loughrey, J. & Thorne, F. & Kinsella, A. & Hennessy, T. & O'Donoghue, C. & Vollenweider, X.
April 2015, Volume 04, Issue 3
- 262363 Introduction
by Lobley, Matt
- 262365 Chinese aquaculture farmers’ value system and on-farm decision making
by Ortega, David L. & Hong, Soo Jeong & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping
- 262367 Determinants of modern technology adoption in multiple food crops in Nigeria: a multivariate probit approach
by Rahman, Sanzidur & Daniel Chima, Chidiebere
- 262368 Analysis of risk management tools applicable in managing farm risks: A literature review
by Leppälä, Jarkko & Rautiainen, Risto & Kauranen, Ilkka
- 262369 Impact of resource ownership and input market access on Bangladeshi paddy growers’ efficiency
by Anik, Asif Reza & Bauer, Siegfried
- 262370 Different methods to forecast milk delivery to dairy: a comparison for forecasting
by Hansen, Bjørn Gunnar
January 2015, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 262343 Introduction
by Warren, Martyn
- 262348 Working time requirement for different field irrigation methods
by Heitkämper, Katja & Stehle, Thomas & Schick, Matthias
- 262349 Comparative incident analysis of pressure cleaner injuries among employees on Austrian farms Comparative incident analysis of pressure cleaner injuries among employees on Austrian farms
by Quendler, E. & Kogler, R. & Mayrhofer, H. & Boxberger, J.
- 262350 Development of a weight-based technique for ‘packages labelled by count’ of agricultural products
by Bechar, Avital & Vitner, Gad
- 262351 Stakeholders involvement on establishing public-private partnerships through innovation in agricultural mechanization: a case study
by Wermeille, A. & Chanet, J.P. & Berducat, M. & Didelot, D.
- 262354 Logistics Processes Prioritization in the Agrifood Sector
by Folinas, Dimitris & Aidonis, Dimitris & Manikas, Ioannis & Bochtis, Dionysis
- 262356 Material and energy demand in actual and suggested maintenance of sugarcane harvesters
by Mantoam, Edemilson José & Romanelli, Thiago Libório & Milan, Marcos
- 262357 Book Review - Rural Women in Leadership: Positive Factors in Leadership Development
by Amenyah, Ivy Drafor
- 262359 Book Review - Empowering Rural Women: Micro-enterprise through Achievement Motivation
by Brosnan, Karen
January 2015, Volume 04, Issue 1
October 2014, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 262334 Opportunity agriculture
by Ashbridge, Ian
- 262335 The well-being benefits of sensory-rich farm visits
by Mills, Jane & Taylor, James & Dwyer, Janet & Bartlett, Jennifer
- 262336 Do farmers act like perfectly rational profit maximisers? Results of an extra-laboratory experiment
by Schwarze, Jan & Holst, Gesa Sophie & Mußhoff, Oliver
- 262338 Estimating whole farm costs of conducting on-farm research on midwestern US corn and soybean farms: A linear programming approach
by Griffin, Terry W. & Mark, Tyler B. & Dobbins, Craig L. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James M.
- 262340 Marketing efficiency of cassava products in Delta State, Nigeria: A stochastic profit frontier approach
by Rahman, Sanzidur & Awerije, Brodrick O.
- 262342 Reducing nitrogen applications on Irish dairy farms: effectiveness and efficiency of different strategies
by Lally, Breda & van Rensburg, Tom M.
2014, Volume 03, Issue 4
- 1-2 Rural businesses: central to the countryside or just an add-on?
by Turner, Roger
- 1-2 Book Review - Development Field Work: A Practical Guide
- 1-9 Farmer characteristics associated with improved and high farm business performance
by Wilson, Paul
- 1-9 Profitability and efficiency of cassava production at the farm-level in Delta Stae, Nigeria
by Awerije, Brodrick O. & Rahman, Sanzidur
- 1-10 Managerial factors affecting post-harvest loss: the case of Mato Grosso Brazil
by Martins, Anamaria Gaudencia & Goldsmith, Peter & Moura, Altair
- 1-10 Economic factors affecting concentrate usage on Irish sheep farms
by Kilcline, Kevin & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hennessy, Thia & Hynes, Stephen
- 1-11 On the dynamics of agricultural labour input and their impact on productivity and income: an empirical study of Swiss family farms
by Hoop, Daniel & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Schmid, Dierk
- 1-11 Using a farm micro-simulation model to evaluate the impact of the nitrogen reduct
by Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & O'Donoghue, Cathal & O'Neill, Stephen
2014, Volume 03, Issue 3
- 1-2 Book Review
- 1-8 Treasuring trees for agricultural management transformation
by Wibberley, E. John
- 1-9 Calculating full costs for Swiss dairy farms in the mountain region using a maximum entropy approach for joint-cost allocation
by Lips, Markus
- 1-10 The economics of biogas in Denmark: a farm and socioeconomic perspective
by Jacobsen, Brian H. & Laugesen, Frederik M. & Dubgaard, Alex
- 1-10 Experience and learning in beef production: Results from a cluster analysis
by Micheels, Eric T.
- 1-11 Structuring the problematic situation of smallholder beef farming in Central Java Indonesia: using systems thinking as an entry point to taming complexity
by Setianto, N.A. & Cameron, D.C. & Gaughan, J.B.
- 1-12 Economic comparison of pasture based dairy calf-to-beef production systems under temperate grassland conditions
by Ashfield, A. & Wallace, M. & Crosson, P.
January 2014, Volume 03, Issue 2
- 1-3 The ‘wickedness’ of GM crop applications in the European Union
by Inghelbrecht, L & Dessein, J & Van Huylenbroeck, G
- 1-5 The impact of farm size on sustainability of Dutch dairy farms
by van der Meulen, H.A.B. & Dolman, M.A. & Jager, J.H. & Venema, G.S.
- 1-9 Application and comparison of risk adjusted performance-indicators in the context of pig production
by Morfeld, Ulf & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Krieter, Joachim
- 1-9 Exploring the potential and performance of maize production in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Sanzidur & Rahman, Md. Sayedur
- 1-13 Economic evaluation of a range of options for the management of soiled water/dilute slurry on Irish dairy farms
by Ryan, Willie & French, Padraig & Minogue, Dennis & Ruane, Eimear M. & Shalloo, Laurence
January 2013, Volume 03, Issue 2
October 2013, Volume 03, Issue 1
- 1-2 The Evolution of the U.S. Farm Bill
by Outlaw, Joe L
- 1-6 Public Support for Agriculture: Perceptions of Farming and Environment among the British in 2012
by Reader, Mark
- 1-7 The Groceries Supply Code of Practice: Fairness for Farmers?
by Shears, Peter
- 1-9 Defining foresight activities and future strategies in farm management – empirical results from Finnish FADN farms
by Rikkonen, Pasi & Mäkijärvi, Essi & Ylätalo, Matti
- 1-9 Training farmers in agri-environmental management: the case of Environmental Stewardship in lowland England
by Lobley, Matt & Saratsi, Eirini & Winter, Michael & Bullock, James
- 1-9 Market driven innovation and entrepreneurial behaviour: The strategic value of a market orientation in primary agriculture
by Micheels, Eric T & Gow, Hamish R
- 1-10 Understanding intentional food contamination attitudes: applying Ajzen’s Theory of Planned Behavior to a sample of fruit and vegetable industry workers
by Bravo, Jesus & Molina, Ignacio & Nganje, William
- 1-13 Production constraints and their causes in the cacao Industry in West Sumatra: from the farmers’ perspective
by Sefriadi, Hasnah & Villano, Renato & Fleming, Euan & Patrick, Ian
July 2013, Volume 02, Issue 4
- 1-4 The rise of illicit rural enterprise within the farming industry
by Smith, Robert & Laing, Audrey & McElwee, Gerard
- 1-8 Food Security: How Rural Ghanaian Households Respond to Food Shortages in Lean Season
by Drafor, Ivy & Kunze, Dagmar & Sarpong, Daniel Bruce
- 1-12 Effects of scale, intensity and farm structure on the income efficiency of Irish beef farms
by Finneran, E. & Crosson, p.
- 1-12 Characteristics, intentions and expectations of new entrant dairy farmers entering the Irish dairy industry through the New Entrant Scheme
by McDonald, Roberta & Karina, Pierce & Reamonn, Fealy & Horan, Brendan
- 1-19 Measuring agricultural sustainability at the farm-level: A pragmatic approach
by Franks, Jeremy & Frater, Poppy
April 2013, Volume 02, Issue 3
- 1-5 Managing risks or stifling innovation? Risk, hazard and uncertainty
by Dibb, Sue
- 1-8 Consumer preferences for beef with specific reference to fat colour: The case of Cape Town, South Africa
by Mare, Frikkie A. & Taljaard, P.R. & Jordaan, H.
- 1-10 An analysis of the competitiveness of the South African citrus industry using the Constant Market Share and Porter’s diamond model approaches
by Ndou, Portia & Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- 1-11 An analysis of the factors associated with technical and scale efficiency of Irish dairy farms
by Kelly, E & Shalloo, L & Geary, U & Kinsella, A. & Thorne, F & Wallace, M
- 1-11 Effectiveness of occupational health service programmes in farmers’ safety and security risk management
by Leppälä, Jarkko & Kauranen, Ilkka & Rautiainen, Risto
- 1-12 Why Try Lean? A Northumbrian Farm Case Study
by Colgan, Conor & Adam, George & Topolansky, Federico
January 2013, Volume 02, Issue 2
- 1-2 Agricultural Policies for Poverty Reduction: Book Review
by Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- 1-2 The Food and Financial Crises in Sub-Saharan Africa: Origins, Impacts and Policy Implications
by Brusselaers, Jan
- 1-2 Sustainable Livestock Management for Poverty Alleviation and Food Security: Book Review
by Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- 1-3 The US Farm Bill: Lessons for CAP Reform?
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe
- 1-6 Estimating the economic impact of the adoption of novel non-crate sow farrowing systems in the UK
by Cain, P.J. & Guy, J.G. & Seddon, Y. & Baxter, Emma M. & Edwards, S.E.
- 1-9 Predicting Malaysian palm oil price using Extreme Value Theory
by Chuangchid, Kantaporn & Sriboonchitta, Songsak & Rahman, Sanzidur & Wiboonpongse, Aree
- 1-10 Typology of farm management decision-making research
by Kim, Jong-Sun & Cameron, Donald
- 1-11 Options from life-cycle analysis for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from crop and livestock production systems
by Wilkinson, J.M. & Audsley, Eric
- 1-13 Gold, black gold, and farmland: should they all be part of your investment portfolio?
by Painter, Marvin J.
October 2012, Volume 02, Issue 1
- 1-5 Repairing a fractured pipeline: improving the effectiveness of agricultural R & D in the UK
by Pollock, Christopher
- 1-8 Farm economics behind the evolution of Chinese rapeseed production
by Hu, Xiangdong & Zimmer, Yelto
- 1-8 Does the single farm payment affect farmers’ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis
by Howley, Peter & Breen, James P. & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia
- 1-12 The use of Farm Business Survey data to compare the environmental performance of organic and conventional farms
by Gerrard, Catherine L. & Padel, Susanne & Simon, Moakes
- 1-14 Visitor satisfaction in agritourism and its implications for agritourism farmers in Sri Lanka
by Malkanthi, S. H. Pushpa & Routray, Jayant K
- 1-18 Power in Global Agriculture: Economics, Politics, and Natural Resources
by Renwick, Alan & Islam, Md. Mofakkarul & Thomson, Steven
July 2012, Volume 01, Issue 4
- 1-4 Have emerging markets already emerged?
by Magnus, George
- 1-7 Intra-national importation of pig and poultry manure: acceptability under EU Nitrates Directive constraints
by Buckley, Cathal & Fealy, Réamonn
- 1-10 Can rent adjustment clauses reduce the income risk of farms?
by Hotopp, Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver
- 1-12 Selection indices offer potential for New Zealand sheep farmers to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per unit of product
by Ludemann, Cameron I. & Byrne, Timothy J. & Sise, Judith A. & Amer, Peter R.
- 1-13 Application of an optimisation model for analysing production seasonality in the Irish milk processing sector
by HEINSCHINK, Karin & SHALLOO, Laurence & WALLACE, Michael
- 1-13 Adopting a Farming Systems Research Approach to carry out an economic and environmental analysis of food supply chains
by Tavella, Elena & Pedersen, Søren Marcus & Gylling, Morten
2012, Volume 01, Issue 3
- 1-7 Repair and Maintenance Costs for Agricultural Machines
by Lips, Markus & Burose, Frank
- 1-8 Balancing agricultural production and conservation: setting out the production and environmental challenges facing farming
by Harper, Martin & Crane, Ellie
- 1-8 Know More or Eat Less
by Marsh, Sir John
- 1-9 An economic analysis of the Irish milk quota exchange scheme
by Hennessy, Thia & Lapple, Doris & Shalloo, Laurence & Wallace, Michael
- 1-9 Competitive strategy analysis of New Zealand pastoral dairy farming systems
by Shadbolt, Nicola M.
- 1-12 Risk perceptions and management strategies by smallholder farmers in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
by Kisaka-Lwayo, Maggie & Obi, Ajuruchukwu
2011, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 1-4 New CAP, Old Hat? Some thoughts on the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy 2014-2020
by Atkin, Carl
- 1-5 The future of food and farming
by Beddington, Sir John
- 1-5 Farm scale trials of variable rate irrigation to assess the benefits of modifying existing sprinkler systems for precision application
by Hedley, Carolyn & Bradbury, Stu & Watson, Eric & Dalrymple, Hew & Wright, John
- 1-6 Disentangling farmers’ preferences and cost allocation among inputs for food security in Vihiga District, Kenya
by Nyangweso, P.M. & Odhiambo, M.O. & Odunga, P.O. & Korir, M.K. & Otieno, D.C.
- 1-6 Identifying and reporting the value-added from training in four New Zealand industries
by Neild, Jeremy D. & Radford, Dennis J.
- 1-11 Market orientation and firm performance across value disciplines in the Illinois beef sector
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
- 1-12 Costs of slurry separation technologies and alternative use of the solid fraction for biogas production or burning – a Danish perspective
by Jacobsen, Brian
- 1-15 The future contribution of bioenergy enterprises to rural business viability in the United Kingdom
by Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian
2011, Volume 01, Issue 1
- 1-3 Economics of film antitranspirant application: a new approach to protecting wheat crops from drought-induced yield loss
by Kettlewell, Peter
- 1-3 Financial performance configurations
by Langemeier, Michael R.
- 1-5 Rural household capacity building: Innovative approaches to ensure adoption of record keeping by farm households
by Drafor, Ivy
- 1-5 Demonstration farms and technology transfer: the case of the Lincoln University dairy farm
by Pangborn, M.C. & Woodford, K.B. & Nuthall, P.L.
- 1-6 The Cash Cows, Dogs, Stars and Problem Children of the South African Agricultural Sector
- 1-6 Complementing tradition, managing change: using communication technology to connect an industry; the case of AGRIWEBINAR
by Watson, Heather
- 1-9 Understanding innovation in a dynamic agricultural business environment: a multivariate approach
by May, Daniel E. & Tate, Graham J. & Worrall, Leslie