The impact of farm size on sustainability of Dutch dairy farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaas Calker & Paul Berentsen & Gerard Giesen & Ruud Huirne, 2005. "Identifying and ranking attributes that determine sustainability in Dutch dairy farming," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 22(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Thomassen, M.A. & Dolman, M.A. & van Calker, K.J. & de Boer, I.J.M., 2009. "Relating life cycle assessment indicators to gross value added for Dutch dairy farms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2278-2284, June.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Romero, C. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2006. "Development and application of a multi-attribute sustainability function for Dutch dairy farming systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 640-658, June.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2008. "Maximising sustainability of Dutch dairy farming systems for different stakeholders: A modelling approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 407-419, April.
- Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard & Hallahan, Charles, 2009.
"Agricultural Profits and Farm Household Wealth: A Farm-level Analysis Using Repeated Cross Sections,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 207-225, April.
- Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2009. "Agricultural Profits and Farm Household Wealth: A Farm-level Analysis Using Repeated Cross Sections," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-19, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sulewski, Piotr & Kłoczko-Gajewska, Anna, 2018. "Development of the sustainability index of farms based on surveys and FADN sample," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 276476, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Labor and Human Capital; Livestock Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijameu:200241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.