Agricultural Profits and Farm Household Wealth: A Farm-level Analysis Using Repeated Cross Sections
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard & Hallahan, Charles, 2009. "Agricultural Profits and Farm Household Wealth: A Farm-level Analysis Using Repeated Cross Sections," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 207-225, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Moss, Charles B. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Nehring, Richard F., 2005. "Urban Sprawl and Farmland Prices," Working Papers 15657, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe & D'Amico, Mario, 2013. "Origin Designation And Profitability For Small Wine Grape Growers: Evidence From A Comparative Study," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Harris, James Michael & Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2010. "Off-farm Income and Investments in Farm Assets: A Double Hurdle Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- van der Meulen, H.A.B. & Dolman, M.A. & Jager, J.H. & Venema, G.S., 2014. "The impact of farm size on sustainability of Dutch dairy farms," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 3(2), pages 1-5, January.
- Steven C. Blank & Danny Klinefelter, 2012. "Keeping ARMS relevant: increasing its usability," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(2), pages 222-232, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:48749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.