What would farmers’ strategies be in a no-CAP situation? An illustration from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chul-Woo Kwon & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2006.
"Off-farm labor supply responses to permanent and transitory farm income,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2003. "Off-Farm Labor Supply Responses to Permanent and Transitory Farm Income," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10643, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James B. Whitaker, 2007. "The Varying Impacts of Agricultural Support Programs on U.S. Farm Household Consumption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 569-580.
- Joe Dewbre, 2006. "The Impact of Coupled and Decoupled Government Subsidies on Off-Farm Labor Participation of U.S. Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 393-408.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- F.G. Scrimgeour & E.C. Pasour, 1996. "A Public Choice Perspective on Agricultural Policy Reform: Implications of the New Zealand Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 257-267.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Michael J., 2003. "Government Payments And Structural Change In Agriculture," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22106, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tranter, R.B. & Swinbank, A. & Wooldridge, M.J. & Costa, L. & Knapp, T. & Little, G.P.J. & Sottomayor, M.L., 2007. "Implications for food production, land use and rural development of the European Union's Single Farm Payment: Indications from a survey of farmers' intentions in Germany, Portugal and the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 656-671.
- Breen, James P. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2005. "The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 129-144, April.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure & Mann, Stefan, 2010. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French and Swiss crop farms: The role of agricultural policies," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61352, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Genius, Margarita & Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2008. "Assessing European Farmers’ Intentions In The Light Of The 2003 Cap Reform," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44849, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lososova, J. & Zdenek, R., 2014. "Key Factors Affecting the Profitability of Farms in the Czech Republic," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(1), March.
- Si Mokrane Siad & Andrea Gioia & Gerrit Hoogenboom & Vito Iacobellis & Antonio Novelli & Eufemia Tarantino & Pandi Zdruli, 2017. "Durum Wheat Cover Analysis in the Scope of Policy and Market Price Changes: A Case Study in Southern Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Barnes, Andrew Peter & Toma, Luiza & Mathews, Keith & Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Thomson, Steven, 2014. "Intensify, diversify, opt-out: testing farmer stated intentions to past and future CAP reform scenarios," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169724, Agricultural Economics Society.
- VÃ¡zquez, IbÃ¡n & Sineiro, Francisco & GarcÃa, Ana Isabel, 2014. "Trayectorias de crecimiento de las explotaciones agrarias en la Cornisa CantÃ¡brica," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2).
- Theodoros MARKOPOULOS & Christos KARELAKIS & Konstantinos GALANOPOULOS & Konstadinos MATTAS, 2015. "Did The 2004 Cap Reform Affect Production Practices Of Cereals? Insights From The Agricultural Input Suppliers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(2), pages 71-83.
More about this item
Keywordsfarmers’ strategies; agricultural policy; intentions survey; France;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.