Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia
- 171167 Usage and Important Attributes of Information Sources Employed In Formulating Tomato Price Expectations
by Whybrow, E. Ted & Diamond, C. T. P. Pat
- 171165 Index To Papers By Author
- 145486 The Economic Evaluation of Environmental Research: A Case Study of the South-East Forests
by Young, Ralph & Carter, Marc
- 145482 The Behavior of Markets for Storable Commodities
by Wright, Brian D. & Williams, Jeffrey C.
- 145480 Commodity Bonds for Smoothing the Consumption of Primary Commodity Exporters
by Wright, Brian D. & Newbery, David M.
- 145476 Appraising the Demand for Domestic and Imported Fruit and Fruit Products in Taiwan
by Wu, Ming-ming
- 145472 The Transmission of Price Information at Queensland Cattle Auctions
by Williams, Christine H. & Bewley, Ronald A.
- 145470 Assessing Policy Options for the Australian Dairy Industry
by Wilcox, Christopher J. & Bardsley, Peter
- 145467 Attributes of Information Sources Employed in Formulating Tomato Price Expectations
by Whybrow, E. (Ted) & Diamond, C.T.P. (Pat)
- 145463 Payment for Export Steers According to Estimated Lean Meat Yield
by Whan, Ian F. & Johnson, Ray
- 145460 Risk Analysis in Sugarcane Production
by Wegener, Malcolm K.
- 145458 All the King's Horses and All the King's Men Deregulation of the Egg Industry in New South Wales
by Webb, Ian
- 145452 Rehabilitation of Degraded Rangeland Under Optimal Management Decisions
by Wang, K.M. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 145447 Institutional Effect on Changes in Chinese Foodgrain Production and Its Variability
by Wan, Guang Hua
- 145445 Research Payoffs from Quality Improvement: The Case of Backfat Depth in Pig Carcasses
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 145440 Research Payoff from Quality Improvement: The Case of Protein Content in Australian Wheat
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 145435 Economic Payoff from Research that Reduces the Incidence of Dark-Cutting Beef in Australia
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 145434 The Calculation of Research Benefits with Linear and Non-linear Specifications of Demand and Supply Functions
- 145432 The Decision to Fund a Research Proposal: Some Results for Wool Production
by Wohlers, A.C. & Vlastuin, Chris
- 145430 Forecasting in the New South Wales Prime Lamb Market
by Vere, David T. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 145426 Corruption at Flemington Markets? A Case Study in Public Policy
by Tunstall, Allan W.
- 145423 Exploring the Demand for Farmed Giant Clams and Their Components: Approaches and Problems
by Tisdell, Clement A.
- 145421 Detecting Misspecification of Functional Form in Hedonic Price Equations Using Recursive Residuals
by Sumner, Neil R.
- 145419 Estimating the Financial Impacts on Producers of Deregulation in the NSW Egg Industry
by Strong, Andrea & Johnston, Jim H. & Green, Wayne & Marshall, Graham R.
- 145415 An Analysis of Premiums for Staple Measurement, and Price Differentials for Length and Strength Properties of Merino Combing Wool
by Stott, Kerry J.
- 145413 Australian demand for imports in the 1980s
by Sterland, Barry
- 145410 The New Zealand Pastoral Sector Supply Responses
by SriRamaratnam, S. & Reynolds, Russell G.
- 145408 Agricultural Development in Burma: Problems and Prospects
by Soe, U Tin
- 145405 Log or Preserve? An Extension of the Characteristics Model of Consumer Choice to Value Benefits of Preserving Native Forest
by Sinden, Jack A.
- 145400 A Cluster Analysis of Cotton Planting Strategies in the Namoi Valley
by Kaine-Jones, G. & Simpson, Y.
- 145397 Fibre Substitution in Retail Demand for Apparel
by Short, Christopher & Beare, Stephen
- 145395 Intersectoral Competitiveness and Agricultural Performance
by Scobie, Grant M. & Reynolds, Russell G. & Jardine, Veronica
- 145392 The Returns to Farm R&D in the Australian Wool Industry
by Scobie, Grant M. & Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M.
- 145390 Dryland Salinity in New South Wales Landholder Awareness and Economic Factors
by Sappideen, Binhur
- 145356 Farming Without Subsidies: New Zealand's Experience in the 1980s
by Sandrey, Ronald A. & Reynolds, Russell G.
- 145355 Farmer Grain Trucking Options in a Deregulated Market
by Rish, Ben & Johnston, Jim H.
- 145354 Rate of Adoption of Agricultural Technology for the Third World
by Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Goode, Frank M.
- 145353 Indonesian Rice Price Policy: Sufficient for Self-Sufficiency
by Parton, Kevin A. & Piggott, Roley R. & Treadgold, Elaine M.
- 145352 The Effects of Flexible Exchange Rates on Australian Wool Prices
by Phillips, Shauna & Bewley, Ronald A.
- 145351 Some Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Demand for Feed Grains in Australia
by Penm, Jammie H. & Gerardi, Walter
- 145350 Profitability, Stocking Rates and Land Degradation in the Mulga Region of Queensland
by Passmore, J.G.
- 145349 An Economic Framework for Evaluating the Size of Benefits from Weeds Research
by Pandey, Sushil
- 145348 An Analysis of Strategic Management in the NSW Wine Production Industry
by Owen, Kate M.
- 145347 Farming Systems of the Semi-Arid Tropics of Eastern Kenya and Adoption of Innovations by Smallholder Farmers: A Case-Study of 16 Farms
by Ockwell, Anthony P. & Parton, Kevin A. & Nguluu, Simon & Muhammad, Lutta
- 145346 Sugar Cane: Biological and Environmental Considerations, Alternative Uses and Economies of Scale
by O'Sullivan, M.H.
- 145345 Some Implications of Inflation Adjustment of Interest Payments on Australia's Foreign Debt
by O'Mara, L. Paul & Walshaw, T.
- 145343 Land-Use Targets in Javanese Agriculture: An Institutional Analysis
by Nusantoro, A. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 145342 Analyzing Alternative Water Resource Management Options in South China
by North, Ronald M.
- 145340 A Comparison of the Wholesale Prices of Primal Cuts for Wagyu and Holstein Cattle in Japan
by Nisbet, Allan T.
- 145338 An Analysis of Marketing Options for Cotton in Australia
by Mues, Colin
- 145336 Substitution Relationships in Australian Beverage Consumption
by Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott V. & Penm, Jammie H.
- 145216 Evaluating Research and Development Activities in the Australian Pig Industry
by McRae-Smith, K.G. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 145215 Sectoral and Economy Wide Effects of Assistance to Agriculture
by McDougall, Robert & Quirke, Derek & Welsh, Andrew & Zeitsch, John
- 145214 Women's Role in Agriculture in Southern Thailand: The Impact of New Rice Technology
by Masae, A. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 145213 The Declining Economic Importance of Agriculture
by Martin, Will & Warr, Peter G.
- 145212 Strategic Planning Techniques and Their Potential Application to Farm Management Problems
by Martin, Sandra & Pittaway, Stewart & McCrea, Peter
- 145211 Australia's Agricultural Aid Program: How Do We Benefit?
by Martin, John & Hewson, Roy & McCawley, Peter
- 145208 An Economic Framework for Evaluating Rangeland Restoration Options
by MacLeod, Neil D. & Johnston, Brian G.
- 145204 Household Demand for Fluid Milk in Sydney: Results of a Household Survey
by MacIntosh, Robin
- 145203 Simultaneity in the Determination of Assistance to Agriculture: Revisited
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Thomas, W.C.
- 145201 Estimation of Supply Response in Australian Broadacre Agriculture: The Multi-Product Approach
by Low, J. & Hinchy, Mike
- 145199 Something Fishy in the ITQ Market
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 145198 A Disaggregated Model of Agricultural Production Response
by Lawrence, Denis & Zeitsch, John
- 145196 The Supply Response of Australian Agricultural Exports
by Lawrence, Denis
- 145195 A Generalised McFadden Cost Function for Australian Agriculture
by Lawrence, Denis
- 145194 Biotechnology and Returns to Agricultural Research: A Case Study on Plant Breeding in Canada
by Kraft, Daryl
- 145193 Demand for Meat in the Middle East
by Kneebone, Virginia & Beare, Stephen & Geldard, Jane M. & Short, Christopher
- 145192 Optimal Strategies for Regional Yield Tests of Cultivars
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 145190 Japanese Seafood Demand
by Kingston, A.G. & Smith, P. & Beare, Stephen
- 145140 Kerang Lakes Irrigation Area: Agricultural Sector Activities and Gross Margins
by Keyworth, Scott W. & Zaal, D.A.
- 145139 Kerang Lakes Irrigation Area: Agricultural Sector Structure
by Keyworth, Scott W.
- 145138 Mango Myth-Understandings: Is There A Latent Demand Or Will There Be An Oversupply?
by Kane, Joanna
- 145136 The Economics of Salinity, Waterlogging and Surface Drainage in Benerembah Irrigation District
by Jones, Randall E. & Marshall, Graham R.
- 145134 Recent Changes in the Financial Status of New Zealand Sheep Farmers
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 145133 A Stochastic Model for Financial Forecasting at the Farm Level
by Jarvis, Peter & Stent, Alan & Harvey, Stephen
- 145131 Interactions Between Agricultural Policies and the Environment
by Hyberg, Bengt
- 145129 World Soybean Market Competition: The Case of U.S., Brazil, and Argentina
by Hwang, Tsorng-Chyi
- 145128 Effect of Changing Prices and Herd Parameters on Age of Male Turnoff from Northern Beef Herds
by Holmes, W.E.
- 145127 Dynamically Optimal Adoption of Farming Practices Which Degrade or Renew the Land
by Hertzler, Greg
- 145126 The Returns to Agricultural Research and the Underinvestment Hypothesis - A Survey
by Harris, Michael & Lloyd, Alan G.
- 145125 The US-Canadian Free Trade Agreement and EC Beef Sales to Canada: Implications for Australia
by Harris, David & Corra, Greg S.
- 145124 Processing and Marketing Margins for Lamb, Mutton and Beef in New Zealand
by Griffith, Garry R. & Moore, Walter B.
- 145091 Economic Modelling of Dryland Salinity in Western Australia
by Gomboso, Jeanette
- 145090 Management Policies for the South-East Trawl Fishery: An Economic Analysis
by Geen, Gerry & Brown, D. & Pascoe, Sean
- 145088 The Variable Costs of Providing Wheat Segregation in Central Queensland
by Gaffney, J. & Sondergeld, L.
- 145083 Factors Influencing the Financial Viability of the Australian Family Farm in the 1980s
by Fry, Chris
- 145082 The Australian Wool Corporation's Reserve Price Scheme: An Assessment of Price Stabilisation and Producer Benefits
by Fraser, Rob W. & Murrell, A.J.
- 145081 The Economics of Acid Soils
by Fraser, Kim & Geeves, Guy
- 145080 Forecasting Australia's Monthly Shorn Wool Exports
by Foster, Max & Davidson, Helen
- 145079 An Assessment of the Potential Economic Returns to the Australian Beef Industry from Twinning
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 145078 The New Zealand Wood Products Industry in the 1980s
by Evison, David
- 145075 Should Agro-Industrial Research Be Funded from the Public Purse?
by Etherington, Dan M.
- 145011 Economic Rent, Taxation and Water Industry
by Ehsan, Abul
- 145010 A Review of Public Policy in Agricultural Research in the United States
by Ekanayake, Rohan
- 145009 South Korean Beef Industry: Potential Impact from Liberalisation
by Dickson, Andrew & Harris, David & Corra, Greg S.
- 145008 A Programming Model of Tongan Smallholder Agriculture: Profit-Maximisation, Subsistence Consumption and Risk
by Delforce, Julie C.
- 145006 Import Replacement and Export Enhancement as an Objective of Agricultural Research Policy: Interpretation and Measurement
by Davis, Jeffrey S. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 145005 A Spatial Equilibrium Model of the Eastern Australian Dairy Industry
by Davidson, Brian & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Powell, Roy A.
- 145004 The Economic Impact of the Ban(s) on Hormonal Growth Promotants: Strategies for Australia
by Darwell, Greg
- 145003 An Investigation of the Relationship between Business and Financial Risk using Target - MOTAD: A Case Study in the Victorian Mallee
by Cumming, Robert J. & Parton, Kevin A.
- 145002 Pacific Basin Meat Trade: The Impact of a Change in Feed Grain Prices
by Corra, Greg S. & Harris, David & Dickson, Andrew
- 144925 Estimation of Welfare Gains from the Parasite Control Program 'Wormkill'
by Collins, D. & Poulter, David
- 144924 Beef Quality Preferences in Western Australia
by Chenhall, Daranee & Fraser, Rob W.
- 144923 Australian Aid Experience in the Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Sectors of the Less Developed Countries
by Chandra, Satish
- 144921 An Economic Evaluation of Reserve Osmosis for Interregional Milk Transportation in Australia
by Buningh, Tycho W.
- 144920 On The Optimal Control of Corn Rootworm in Minnesota
by Briggs, David
- 144919 Evaluating the Economic Impact of Quality-Reducing, Seed Borne Diseases: Lessons From Karnal Bunt of Wheat
by Brennan, John P. & Warham, Elizabeth J. & Byerlee, Derek R. & Hernandez, Julio
- 144917 Economies of Throughput and Peak Transport Costs in the Grain Distribution System
by Brennan, Donna C. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 144916 The Demand for Australian Oil Reserves: Leagues in Long-Term Forecasting
by Brakey, John & Bewley, Ronald A.
- 144912 Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management
by Braden, John B. & Larson, Robert S. & Herricks, Edwin E.
- 144910 The Current Account, The Dollar, and Australia's Potential to Export: The Effects of Tight Monetary Policy
by Bewley, Ronald A. & Brakey, John & Phillips, Shauna
- 144908 Price-Linked Farm Spatial Equilibrium Programming Models
by Batterham, Robert L. & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 144906 Redistribution Through Farm Programs: Instrument Choice & Transfer Levels
by Alston, Julian M. & Carter, Colin A. & Chalfant, James A. & Schonberger, Steve
- 144905 The Political Economy of the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 144904 An Open Model of Curriculum Content Knowledge in Agricultural Economics Master's Degree Programs
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 144922 What Do Aggregate Agricultural Supply and Demand Curves Mean?
by Chambers, Robert G. & Pope, Rulon D.