Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 171167 Usage and Important Attributes of Information Sources Employed In Formulating Tomato Price Expectations
by Whybrow, E. Ted & Diamond, C. T. P. Pat
- 171165 Index To Papers By Author
- 145486 The Economic Evaluation of Environmental Research: A Case Study of the South-East Forests
by Young, Ralph & Carter, Marc
- 145482 The Behavior of Markets for Storable Commodities
by Wright, Brian D. & Williams, Jeffrey C.
- 145480 Commodity Bonds for Smoothing the Consumption of Primary Commodity Exporters
by Wright, Brian D. & Newbery, David M.
- 145476 Appraising the Demand for Domestic and Imported Fruit and Fruit Products in Taiwan
by Wu, Ming-ming
- 145472 The Transmission of Price Information at Queensland Cattle Auctions
by Williams, Christine H. & Bewley, Ronald A.
- 145470 Assessing Policy Options for the Australian Dairy Industry
by Wilcox, Christopher J. & Bardsley, Peter
- 145467 Attributes of Information Sources Employed in Formulating Tomato Price Expectations
by Whybrow, E. (Ted) & Diamond, C.T.P. (Pat)
- 145463 Payment for Export Steers According to Estimated Lean Meat Yield
by Whan, Ian F. & Johnson, Ray
- 145460 Risk Analysis in Sugarcane Production
by Wegener, Malcolm K.
- 145458 All the King's Horses and All the King's Men Deregulation of the Egg Industry in New South Wales
by Webb, Ian
- 145452 Rehabilitation of Degraded Rangeland Under Optimal Management Decisions
by Wang, K.M. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 145447 Institutional Effect on Changes in Chinese Foodgrain Production and Its Variability
by Wan, Guang Hua
- 145445 Research Payoffs from Quality Improvement: The Case of Backfat Depth in Pig Carcasses
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 145440 Research Payoff from Quality Improvement: The Case of Protein Content in Australian Wheat
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 145435 Economic Payoff from Research that Reduces the Incidence of Dark-Cutting Beef in Australia
by Voon, Thomas Jan P. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 145434 The Calculation of Research Benefits with Linear and Non-linear Specifications of Demand and Supply Functions
- 145432 The Decision to Fund a Research Proposal: Some Results for Wool Production
by Wohlers, A.C. & Vlastuin, Chris
- 145430 Forecasting in the New South Wales Prime Lamb Market
by Vere, David T. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 145426 Corruption at Flemington Markets? A Case Study in Public Policy
by Tunstall, Allan W.
- 145423 Exploring the Demand for Farmed Giant Clams and Their Components: Approaches and Problems
by Tisdell, Clement A.
- 145421 Detecting Misspecification of Functional Form in Hedonic Price Equations Using Recursive Residuals
by Sumner, Neil R.
- 145419 Estimating the Financial Impacts on Producers of Deregulation in the NSW Egg Industry
by Strong, Andrea & Johnston, Jim H. & Green, Wayne & Marshall, Graham R.
- 145415 An Analysis of Premiums for Staple Measurement, and Price Differentials for Length and Strength Properties of Merino Combing Wool
by Stott, Kerry J.
- 145413 Australian demand for imports in the 1980s
by Sterland, Barry
- 145410 The New Zealand Pastoral Sector Supply Responses
by SriRamaratnam, S. & Reynolds, Russell G.
- 145408 Agricultural Development in Burma: Problems and Prospects
by Soe, U Tin
- 145405 Log or Preserve? An Extension of the Characteristics Model of Consumer Choice to Value Benefits of Preserving Native Forest
by Sinden, Jack A.
- 145400 A Cluster Analysis of Cotton Planting Strategies in the Namoi Valley
by Kaine-Jones, G. & Simpson, Y.
- 145397 Fibre Substitution in Retail Demand for Apparel
by Short, Christopher & Beare, Stephen
- 145395 Intersectoral Competitiveness and Agricultural Performance
by Scobie, Grant M. & Reynolds, Russell G. & Jardine, Veronica
- 145392 The Returns to Farm R&D in the Australian Wool Industry
by Scobie, Grant M. & Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M.
- 145390 Dryland Salinity in New South Wales Landholder Awareness and Economic Factors
by Sappideen, Binhur
- 145356 Farming Without Subsidies: New Zealand's Experience in the 1980s
by Sandrey, Ronald A. & Reynolds, Russell G.
- 145355 Farmer Grain Trucking Options in a Deregulated Market
by Rish, Ben & Johnston, Jim H.
- 145354 Rate of Adoption of Agricultural Technology for the Third World
by Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Goode, Frank M.
- 145353 Indonesian Rice Price Policy: Sufficient for Self-Sufficiency
by Parton, Kevin A. & Piggott, Roley R. & Treadgold, Elaine M.
- 145352 The Effects of Flexible Exchange Rates on Australian Wool Prices
by Phillips, Shauna & Bewley, Ronald A.
- 145351 Some Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Demand for Feed Grains in Australia
by Penm, Jammie H. & Gerardi, Walter
- 145350 Profitability, Stocking Rates and Land Degradation in the Mulga Region of Queensland
by Passmore, J.G.
- 145349 An Economic Framework for Evaluating the Size of Benefits from Weeds Research
by Pandey, Sushil
- 145348 An Analysis of Strategic Management in the NSW Wine Production Industry
by Owen, Kate M.
- 145347 Farming Systems of the Semi-Arid Tropics of Eastern Kenya and Adoption of Innovations by Smallholder Farmers: A Case-Study of 16 Farms
by Ockwell, Anthony P. & Parton, Kevin A. & Nguluu, Simon & Muhammad, Lutta
- 145346 Sugar Cane: Biological and Environmental Considerations, Alternative Uses and Economies of Scale
by O'Sullivan, M.H.
- 145345 Some Implications of Inflation Adjustment of Interest Payments on Australia's Foreign Debt
by O'Mara, L. Paul & Walshaw, T.
- 145343 Land-Use Targets in Javanese Agriculture: An Institutional Analysis
by Nusantoro, A. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 145342 Analyzing Alternative Water Resource Management Options in South China
by North, Ronald M.
- 145340 A Comparison of the Wholesale Prices of Primal Cuts for Wagyu and Holstein Cattle in Japan
by Nisbet, Allan T.
- 145338 An Analysis of Marketing Options for Cotton in Australia
by Mues, Colin
- 145336 Substitution Relationships in Australian Beverage Consumption
by Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott V. & Penm, Jammie H.
- 145216 Evaluating Research and Development Activities in the Australian Pig Industry
by McRae-Smith, K.G. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 145215 Sectoral and Economy Wide Effects of Assistance to Agriculture
by McDougall, Robert & Quirke, Derek & Welsh, Andrew & Zeitsch, John
- 145214 Women's Role in Agriculture in Southern Thailand: The Impact of New Rice Technology
by Masae, A. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 145213 The Declining Economic Importance of Agriculture
by Martin, Will & Warr, Peter G.
- 145212 Strategic Planning Techniques and Their Potential Application to Farm Management Problems
by Martin, Sandra & Pittaway, Stewart & McCrea, Peter
- 145211 Australia's Agricultural Aid Program: How Do We Benefit?
by Martin, John & Hewson, Roy & McCawley, Peter
- 145208 An Economic Framework for Evaluating Rangeland Restoration Options
by MacLeod, Neil D. & Johnston, Brian G.
- 145204 Household Demand for Fluid Milk in Sydney: Results of a Household Survey
by MacIntosh, Robin
- 145203 Simultaneity in the Determination of Assistance to Agriculture: Revisited
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Thomas, W.C.
- 145201 Estimation of Supply Response in Australian Broadacre Agriculture: The Multi-Product Approach
by Low, J. & Hinchy, Mike
- 145199 Something Fishy in the ITQ Market
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 145198 A Disaggregated Model of Agricultural Production Response
by Lawrence, Denis & Zeitsch, John
- 145196 The Supply Response of Australian Agricultural Exports
by Lawrence, Denis
- 145195 A Generalised McFadden Cost Function for Australian Agriculture
by Lawrence, Denis
- 145194 Biotechnology and Returns to Agricultural Research: A Case Study on Plant Breeding in Canada
by Kraft, Daryl
- 145193 Demand for Meat in the Middle East
by Kneebone, Virginia & Beare, Stephen & Geldard, Jane M. & Short, Christopher
- 145192 Optimal Strategies for Regional Yield Tests of Cultivars
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 145190 Japanese Seafood Demand
by Kingston, A.G. & Smith, P. & Beare, Stephen
- 145140 Kerang Lakes Irrigation Area: Agricultural Sector Activities and Gross Margins
by Keyworth, Scott W. & Zaal, D.A.
- 145139 Kerang Lakes Irrigation Area: Agricultural Sector Structure
by Keyworth, Scott W.
- 145138 Mango Myth-Understandings: Is There A Latent Demand Or Will There Be An Oversupply?
by Kane, Joanna
- 145136 The Economics of Salinity, Waterlogging and Surface Drainage in Benerembah Irrigation District
by Jones, Randall E. & Marshall, Graham R.
- 145134 Recent Changes in the Financial Status of New Zealand Sheep Farmers
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 145133 A Stochastic Model for Financial Forecasting at the Farm Level
by Jarvis, Peter & Stent, Alan & Harvey, Stephen
- 145131 Interactions Between Agricultural Policies and the Environment
by Hyberg, Bengt
- 145129 World Soybean Market Competition: The Case of U.S., Brazil, and Argentina
by Hwang, Tsorng-Chyi
- 145128 Effect of Changing Prices and Herd Parameters on Age of Male Turnoff from Northern Beef Herds
by Holmes, W.E.
- 145127 Dynamically Optimal Adoption of Farming Practices Which Degrade or Renew the Land
by Hertzler, Greg
- 145126 The Returns to Agricultural Research and the Underinvestment Hypothesis - A Survey
by Harris, Michael & Lloyd, Alan G.
- 145125 The US-Canadian Free Trade Agreement and EC Beef Sales to Canada: Implications for Australia
by Harris, David & Corra, Greg S.
- 145124 Processing and Marketing Margins for Lamb, Mutton and Beef in New Zealand
by Griffith, Garry R. & Moore, Walter B.
- 145091 Economic Modelling of Dryland Salinity in Western Australia
by Gomboso, Jeanette
- 145090 Management Policies for the South-East Trawl Fishery: An Economic Analysis
by Geen, Gerry & Brown, D. & Pascoe, Sean
- 145088 The Variable Costs of Providing Wheat Segregation in Central Queensland
by Gaffney, J. & Sondergeld, L.
- 145083 Factors Influencing the Financial Viability of the Australian Family Farm in the 1980s
by Fry, Chris
- 145082 The Australian Wool Corporation's Reserve Price Scheme: An Assessment of Price Stabilisation and Producer Benefits
by Fraser, Rob W. & Murrell, A.J.
- 145081 The Economics of Acid Soils
by Fraser, Kim & Geeves, Guy
- 145080 Forecasting Australia's Monthly Shorn Wool Exports
by Foster, Max & Davidson, Helen
- 145079 An Assessment of the Potential Economic Returns to the Australian Beef Industry from Twinning
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 145078 The New Zealand Wood Products Industry in the 1980s
by Evison, David
- 145075 Should Agro-Industrial Research Be Funded from the Public Purse?
by Etherington, Dan M.
- 145011 Economic Rent, Taxation and Water Industry
by Ehsan, Abul
- 145010 A Review of Public Policy in Agricultural Research in the United States
by Ekanayake, Rohan
- 145009 South Korean Beef Industry: Potential Impact from Liberalisation
by Dickson, Andrew & Harris, David & Corra, Greg S.
- 145008 A Programming Model of Tongan Smallholder Agriculture: Profit-Maximisation, Subsistence Consumption and Risk
by Delforce, Julie C.
- 145006 Import Replacement and Export Enhancement as an Objective of Agricultural Research Policy: Interpretation and Measurement
by Davis, Jeffrey S. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 145005 A Spatial Equilibrium Model of the Eastern Australian Dairy Industry
by Davidson, Brian & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Powell, Roy A.
- 145004 The Economic Impact of the Ban(s) on Hormonal Growth Promotants: Strategies for Australia
by Darwell, Greg
- 145003 An Investigation of the Relationship between Business and Financial Risk using Target - MOTAD: A Case Study in the Victorian Mallee
by Cumming, Robert J. & Parton, Kevin A.
- 145002 Pacific Basin Meat Trade: The Impact of a Change in Feed Grain Prices
by Corra, Greg S. & Harris, David & Dickson, Andrew
- 144925 Estimation of Welfare Gains from the Parasite Control Program 'Wormkill'
by Collins, D. & Poulter, David
- 144924 Beef Quality Preferences in Western Australia
by Chenhall, Daranee & Fraser, Rob W.
- 144923 Australian Aid Experience in the Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Sectors of the Less Developed Countries
by Chandra, Satish
- 144921 An Economic Evaluation of Reserve Osmosis for Interregional Milk Transportation in Australia
by Buningh, Tycho W.
- 144920 On The Optimal Control of Corn Rootworm in Minnesota
by Briggs, David
- 144919 Evaluating the Economic Impact of Quality-Reducing, Seed Borne Diseases: Lessons From Karnal Bunt of Wheat
by Brennan, John P. & Warham, Elizabeth J. & Byerlee, Derek R. & Hernandez, Julio
- 144917 Economies of Throughput and Peak Transport Costs in the Grain Distribution System
by Brennan, Donna C. & Lindner, Robert K.
- 144916 The Demand for Australian Oil Reserves: Leagues in Long-Term Forecasting
by Brakey, John & Bewley, Ronald A.
- 144912 Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management
by Braden, John B. & Larson, Robert S. & Herricks, Edwin E.
- 144910 The Current Account, The Dollar, and Australia's Potential to Export: The Effects of Tight Monetary Policy
by Bewley, Ronald A. & Brakey, John & Phillips, Shauna
- 144908 Price-Linked Farm Spatial Equilibrium Programming Models
by Batterham, Robert L. & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 144906 Redistribution Through Farm Programs: Instrument Choice & Transfer Levels
by Alston, Julian M. & Carter, Colin A. & Chalfant, James A. & Schonberger, Steve
- 144905 The Political Economy of the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 144904 An Open Model of Curriculum Content Knowledge in Agricultural Economics Master's Degree Programs
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.