Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John B. Braden & Robert S. Larson & Edwin E. Herricks, 1991. "Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 388-397.
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & David Miltz, 1989. "Optimal Spatial Management of Agricultural Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 404-413.
- William M. Park & Leonard A. Shabman, 1982. "Distributional Constraints on Acceptance of Nonpoint Pollution Controls," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 455-462.
- Aziz Bouzaher & John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson, 1990. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to a Class of Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Zeyuan & Prato, Anthony A., 1999. "Accounting For Spatial Characteristics Of Watersheds In Evaluating Water Pollution Abatement Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15, April.
- Mafoua, Edouard & Hornbaker, Robert H., 2006. "Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Environmental Policies for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution in Public Water Supplies," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35297, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Westra, John V., 1999. "Agricultural Phosphorus Nonpoint Source Pollution In The Minnesota River," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21490, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anastasia Lintner & Alfons Weersink, 1999. "Endogenous Transport Coefficients: Implications for Improving Water Quality from Multi-Contaminants in an Agricultural Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 269-296, September.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Wossink, Ada & van Wenum, Jaap & Jurgens, Clifford & de Snoo, Geert, 1997. "The What, How And Where Of Nature Conservation And Agriculture: The Co-Ordination Of Ecological-Economic, Behavioral And Spatial Aspects," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21029, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vondracek, Bruce & Zimmerman, Julie K.H. & Westra, John V., 2004. "Do Conservation Practices and Programs Benefit the Intended Resource Concern?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-16, April.
- Prato, Anthony A. & Fulcher, Christopher L. & Wu, Shunxiang & Ma, Jian, 1996. "Multiple-Objective Decision Making For Agroecosystem Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, October.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare90:144912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.