Integrated Assessment Of Environmental Effects From Agricultural Production
Agriculture's impact on the environment is a complex research problem. A challenge to future economic research is to account for the interrelationship between agricultural production activities, soil productivity, erosion, and water quality. It will become increasingly important to determine not only the economic consequences, but also the environmental effectiveness of alternative policies aimed at improving resource use and quality. The application of biophysical simulation models to environmental quality problems provides a means to better understand the complex interaction between agricultural production and environmental quality.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.narea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weisensel, Ward P. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 1990. "Estimation Of Soil Erosion Time Paths: The Value Of Soil Moisture And Topsoil Depth Information," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Moore, Walter B. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1987. "Off-Site Costs Of Soil Erosion: A Case Study In The Willamette Valley," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Marc O. Ribaudo, 1986. "Consideration of Offsite Impacts in Targeting Soil Conservation Programs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(4), pages 402-411.
- Pagoulatos, Angelos & Debertin, David L. & Sjarkowi, Fachurrozi, 1989. "Soil Erosion, Intertemporal Profit, And The Soil Conservation Decision," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Mjelde, James W. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1989. "Biophysical Simulation In Support Of Crop Production Decisions: A Case Study In The Blacklands Region Of Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Tew, Bernard V., 1984. "Use Of Biophysical Simulation In Production Economics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.