Integrating economic, environmental and GIS modeling to target cost effective land retirement in multiple watersheds
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anastasia Lintner & Alfons Weersink, 1999. "Endogenous Transport Coefficients: Implications for Improving Water Quality from Multi-Contaminants in an Agricultural Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 269-296, September.
- David Zilberman, 1996. "The Economics of a Public Fund for Environmental Amenities: A Study of CRP Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 961-971.
- Madhu Khanna & Wanhong Yang & Richard Farnsworth & Hayri Önal, 2003. "Cost-Effective Targeting of Land Retirement to Improve Water Quality with Endogenous Sediment Deposition Coefficients," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 538-553.
- Marc O. Ribaudo, 1986. "Consideration of Offsite Impacts in Targeting Soil Conservation Programs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(4), pages 402-411.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Wu, J. & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Targeting Tools for the Purchase of Environmental Amenities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5220, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carpentier, Chantal Line & Bosch, Darrell J. & Batie, Sandra S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information To Reduce Costs Of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Carpentier, C.L. & Bosch, D.J. & Batie, S.S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information to Reduce Costs of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 72-84, April.
- John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & David Miltz, 1989. "Optimal Spatial Management of Agricultural Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 404-413.
- Marc O. Ribaudo, 1989. "Targeting the Conservation Reserve Program to Maximize Water Quality Benefits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 320-332.