Cost-Effective Targeting of Land Retirement to Improve Water Quality with Endogenous Sediment Deposition Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ancev, Tihomir & Odeh, Inakwu O.A., 2005. "Use of Spatially Referenced Data in Agricultural Economics Research," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137743, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ye, Fanglin & Paulson, Nicholas & Khanna, Madhu, 2014. "Technology uncertainty and learning by doing in the cellulosic biofuel investment," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169789, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aaron De Laporte & Alfons Weersink & Wanhong Yang, 2010. "Ecological Goals and Wetland Preservation Choice," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(1), pages 131-150, March.
- Roebeling, Peter C. & Smith, D. Mark & van Grieken, Martijn, 2006. "Exploring Environmental-Economic Benefits from Agri-Industrial Diversification in the Sugar Industry: An Integrated Land Use and Value Chain Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25755, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2006. "Environmental conservation in agriculture: Land retirement vs. changing practices on working land," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 600-614, September.
- Catherine L. Kling & Yiannis Panagopoulos & Adriana Valcu-Lisman & Philip W. Gassman & Sergey Rabotyagov & Todd Campbell & Mike White & Jeffrey G. Arnold & Raghavan Srinivasan & Manoj Jha & Jeff Richa, 2014. "Land Use Model Integrating Agriculture and the Environment (LUMINATE): Linkages between Agricultural Land Use, Local Water Quality and Hypoxic Concerns in the Gulf of Mexico Basin," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp546, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Catherine L. Kling, 2011.
"Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 297-309.
- Kling, Catherine L., 2010. "Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L., 2011. "Economic Incentives to Improve Water Quality in Agricultural Landscapes: Some New Variations on Old Ideas," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001560, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Farnsworth, Richard L. & Engel, Bernard & McCloud, Susan & Choi, Jin-Yong & Lim, Kyoung Jae & Theller, Lawrence, 2004. "The EQIP GIS, Web-based Decision Program," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20217, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas, 2013. "The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 364-382.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Grainger, Corbett & Strock, Jeffrey, 2004. "Modeling Agricultural Production Considering Water Quality and Risk," Staff Papers 14240, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Valcu, Adriana & Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Kling, Catherine L., 2013. "Flexible Practice-Based Approaches For Controlling Multiple Agricultural Nonpoint-Source Water Pollution," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150450, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Chung-Ling & Qiu, Guo-Hao, 2014. "The long and bumpy journey: Taiwan׳s aquaculture development and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 152-161.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Farnsworth, Richard L. & Austen, Douglas & White, Carolyn, 2003. "National "E-Extension" Programs: Feasibility And Structure," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21936, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yang, Wanhong & Khanna, Madhu & Farnsworth, Richard & Onal, Hayri, 2003. "Integrating economic, environmental and GIS modeling to target cost effective land retirement in multiple watersheds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 249-267, September.
- Lyubov Kurkalova & Catherine Kling & Jinhua Zhao, 2004.
"Value of agricultural non-point source pollution measurement technology: assessment from a policy perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2287-2298.
- Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Zhao, Jinhua, 2004. "Value of Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution Measurement Technology: Assessment from a Policy Perspective," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12328, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hongli & Jha, Manoj K. & Gassman, Philip W., 2006. "Allocating Nutrient Load Reduction across a Watershed: Implications of Different Principles," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21131, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Valcu, Adriana Mihaela, 2013. "Agricultural nonpoint source pollution and water quality trading: empirical analysis under imperfect cost information and measurement error," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004451, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Talberth, John & Selman, Mindy & Walker, Sara & Gray, Erin, 2015. "Pay for Performance: Optimizing public investments in agricultural best management practices in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 252-261.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:538-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.