Contact information of Southern Agricultural Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
- 267437 Forecasting Florida Citrus Production with a Structural Model of Citrus Supply
by Farnsworth, Derek
- 267164 Optimal Groundwater Management in Response to the Intensity of Lateral Flows
by Kovacs, Kent & Durand-Morat, Alvaro
- 267163 Household Food Demand Analysis in Rural China: Implications for Food Imports
by Wang, Haiyan & Zivkovic, Sanja
- 267162 Production Efficiency Analysis between Transplanting and Direct Seeded Rice Producers in Punjab, Pakistan
by Fatima, Hina & Shaheen, Sania & Almas, Lal & Vestal, Mallory & Haroon, Sehrish
- 266869 Non-Farm Work and Food Security among Farm Households in Nigeria
by Aborisade, Olumide & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 266868 Determinants of the choice of a savings option: "The case of African Households"
by Asare, Eris & Nakakeeto, Gertrude & Segarra, Eduardo
- 266867 Investigation of Farm Management Practices Among Small and Medium Size Farms in Kentucky
by Barnett, Audrey & Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique
- 266866 Online Meal delivery services: Perception of service quality and delivery speed among Chinese consumers
by Liu, Weijun & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 266858 Gender Wage Gap in Small Islands: the case of Mauritius
by Roshini Brizmohun & Valentina Hartarska
- 266857 Cleveland Gasoline Price Responses
by Stewart III, Jessie
- 266790 More Emotional Better Predictable
by Huseynov, Samir & Palma, Marco A.
- 266789 Developing a Holistic Assessment for Land Grant University Economic Impact Studies: A Case Study
by Travis, Elli & Alwang, Albert & Elliott-Engel, Jeremy
- 266788 Pecans and Cattle: Are They Mutually Beneficial?
by Moore, Barrett & Johnson, Myriah & Rohla, Charles
- 266787 Multidimensional Poverty of Farm and Herder Households in Tibetan Areas of Gansu Province, China
by Yang, Fan & Paudel, Krishna & Zhuang, Tianhui & Li, Kun
- 266786 Willingness To Avoid Lead Risk In Water Quality: Are There Information Asymmetries?
by Bedell, Willie B.
- 266785 Galloping Away: Factors affecting equine practitioners’ desire to change veterinary sectors
by Hansen, Charlotte Rose
- 266780 Spatial Price Dynamics and Product Aggregation: An application to the U.S. Dairy Market
by Li, Wenying & Li, Yunhan
- 266778 Can Pet Insurance improve the Demand for Veterinary Services?
by Williams, Brian & Williams, Angelica S. & Dicks, Mike
- 266774 Estimating the Productivity of Wheat Production: An Implication of Stochastic Frontier Production Function Model
by Mehrjerdi, Mahla Zare & Mark, Tyler
- 266771 Tariff and U.S. Paper Products Trade
by Zhang, Daowei & Nguyen, Ly
- 266769 Local food purchasing frequency by locavores across market channels - implications for local food system development
by Mehrjerdi, Mahla Zare & Woods, Timothy
- 266764 Evaluating the profitability and environmental impacts of poultry litter sub-surfer technology
by Wade, Shelby & Shockley, Jordan M. & Dillon, Carl R. & McGrath, Joshua M.
- 266763 Production and Moral Hazard Effects of 2014 Cotton Farm Bill Policies
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 266735 Feasibility of Using Cover Crops to Enhance Soil Organic Matter and Crop Yield in New Mexico
by C., Apar G. & Ghimire, Rajan & Blayney, Don & Acharya, Ram N.
- 266734 A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Cotton Yield Response to Nitrogen
by Li, Xiaofei & Varco, Jac & Fox, Amelia
- 266733 Farm Level Yield Variability
by Ibendahl, Gregory & Griffin, Terry
- 266732 Effectiveness of United States Corn Futures Contracts as Hedging Instruments for Mexican Corn Producers
by Cuautle-Parra, David & Riley, John M.
- 266731 Economic Valuation for Groundwater resource in Southern Ogallala Aquifer
by Sun, Lianqun & Williams, Ryan B. & Mitchell, Donna & Silva, Nirodha De
- 266730 Is dual credit always dual, or can it be detrimental? – An examination of the relationship between rising dual credit hours and undergraduate success in agricultural sciences
by Vestal, Mallory & Garcia, Nancy & Guerrero, Bridget
- 266729 Estimating Economic Efficiency under Risk for Agricultural Cooperatives
by Pokharel, Krishna P. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Archer, David W.
- 266727 Evaluating the Effectiveness of Food Assistance Programs Using Treatment Effect Models in South Korea
by Kim, Booyoung & Kim, Sanghyo & Lee, Kyei-im
- 266726 Factors Influencing Consumer Involvement in Community Supported Fishery Programs
by Ratliff, English & Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang
- 266725 Examining the changing role of risky behaviors in the association between food insecurity & obesity
by Khan, Saad Ullah & Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 266724 The Economic Impact of Botrytis Fruit Rot on Strawberry Production in Florida
by Qushim, Berdikul & Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei & Peres, Natalia
- 266723 Infant Feeding Practices: The Impact of WIC Policy Changes on Rural and Urban Participants
by Di, Hongyang & Ishdorj, Ariun & McKyer, Lisako
- 266722 Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy and the Taylor Rule
by Siami-Namini, Sima & Hudson, Darren & Trindade, A. Alexandre & Lyford, Conrad
- 266721 Farm Financial Stress in Oklahoma: The Effects of Price Change and Debt
by Stefenoni, Joseph & Jones, Rodney D. & Doye, Damona & Riley, John Michael
- 266720 Understanding Consumer response to GMO Information
by Yuan, Xiaotong & Zhang, Yu Yvette & Palma, Marco A. & Ribera, Luis A.
- 266719 Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy and the Taylor Rule
by Siami-Namini, Sima & Hudson, Darren & Trindade, A. Alexandre & Lyford, Conrad
- 266718 Long Run Impact of Rural Household Income on Family Living Expenses
by Ajewole, Kayode & Griffin, Terry
- 266717 Estimating the Overall Economic Loss to the South Carolina Peach Industry due to the March 2017 Freeze
by White, Cody & Vassalos, Michael & Smith, Nathan
- 266716 Structural Change in Demand During Early and Peak Season for Kentucky Produce Auctions
by Butler, Alex & Bechu, Martin & Woods, Timothy & Reed, Michael
- 266715 Mitigating Hypothetical Bias: An Application to WTP for Beach Conditions Information
by Quainoo, Ruth & Petrolia, Daniel
- 266714 Willingness of Rural and Peri-urban Women Smallholder Farmers to Participate in Home-grown School Feeding Farming Contracts
by Owusu-Amankwah, Georgette
- 266713 Consumer Choice of Locally Grown Produce in the Southeastern States
by Liu, Xuanli Liu & Ibrahim, Mohammed & Pattanaik, Nalini
- 266712 The Influence of Farmland Differentiation on the Implementation of Land Titling in Villages: Evidence from China
by Luo, Biliang & Zhu, Wenjue & Paudel, Krishna & Liu, Kai
- 266711 An Examination of Recency Bias Effects on Crop Insurance Purchases in the Mississippi Delta Region
by Moore, Zachary
- 266710 Wildland Fire Management and Willingness to Participate in Collaborative Efforts
by Al Abri, Ibtisam & Grogan, Kelly
- 266709 Producers Valuation of Feeder Cattle Characteristics
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Russell, Levi & Anderson, David
- 266708 Economic Evaluation of Fumigants in Florida Bell Pepper Production: A Multi-Season Perspective
by Biswas, Trina & Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei & Valld, Gary
- 266707 Evaluating the Wage Effects of Legalization on Farmworker Wages in the Crop Sector
by Hogan, Chellie A. & Walters, Lurleen & Williams, Brian
- 266706 Exploring the Consumer welfare effects of MCOOL
by Osei, Yeboah & Cephas, Naanwaab & Kingsley, Ekwemalor & Kelly, Chege
- 266705 Impact of microfinance on poverty and household income in Rural Areas in Nigeria
by Jolaoso, Enoch & Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 266704 The Relationship between Conservation and Precision Agriculture Adoption on South Dakota Farms: Results and Preliminary Analysis from 2016 Producer Survey
by Deutz, Allen & Kolady, Deepthi
- 266703 Analysis Of The Impact Of Migrations And Remittances On Income Diversification In Rural Africa: A Case Study Of Kenya
by Tshikala, Sam Kaninda & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 266702 Western Kentucky Corn and Storage Soybean Storage Returns and Risk Management Potential
by Schwenke, Eric & Davis, Todd
- 266701 Determinants of Food Security among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
by Rono, Patrick K. & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuz & Devadoss , Stephen
- 266700 Analyzing Proposed Dairy Margin Protection Program Enhancements
by Herbst, Brian & Knapek, George & Anderson, David & Outlaw, Joe & Richardson, James
- 266699 Factors affecting Southeast Dairy Farmers’ adoption of Management Intensive Grazing
by Ibrahim, Mohammed & Liu, Xuanli & Pattanaik, Nalini
- 266698 Stochastic Analysis of County and Multi County Yields for Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) payments for Arkansas Row Crop Producers
by Mane, Ranjitsinh & Watkins, Bradley
- 266697 Heterogeneous Preferences for Urban Forest Attributes: A Latent Class Approach
by Alvarez, Sergio & Soto, Jose & Escobedo, Francisco & Lai, John & Adams, Damian
- 266696 Impact of NREGS on Forest Cover
by Chakravarty, Shourish & Mullally, Conner
- 266695 Recession and Income Effect on the Private Label Products Demand: A Case Study of Fluid Milk
by Zare, Samane & Sayed, Saghaian
- 266694 Demand characterization for green and colored bell pepper: Does color affect the substitution possibilities between local and imported bell pepper?
by Peguero, Felipe & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 266693 Predicting Soybean Yield with NDVI using a Flexible Fourier Transform Model
by Xu, Chang & Katchova, Ani
- 266692 Differential Taxation In Agricultural Credit Market
by Regmi, Madhav & Featherstone, Allen Merril
- 266691 Estimating Agricultural Acreage Responses to Input Prices: Groundwater in California
by Stevens, Andrew W.
- 266690 An Empirical Evaluation of the Nature and Extent of Livestock Shocks in Sedentary Pastoral Households in Northern Kenya
by Shibia, Mumina & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuz & Devadoss, Stephen
- 266688 Effect of Irrigation Technology Adoption on Smallholder Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) Productivity in Kenya
by Macharia, Anthony Mwangi & Carpio, E Carlos & Kirimi, Lilian
- 266687 The Impact of Raising Broiler Withouth Antibiotics on Us Chicken Consumer
by Karavolias, Joanna & House, Lisa
- 266686 A Generalized Dynamic Inverse AIDS Model for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables: An Application to the U.S. Bell Pepper Industry
by Peguero, Felipe & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Zapata, Hector O.
- 266685 Farm Management Implications of Transitioning from Conventional to Organic Production: An Application of Whole-Farm Linear Programming Model to Examine Transition Period
by Carls, Emily & Griffin, Terry & Ibendahl, Gregory
- 266684 Monetary Incentives And Eco-Friendly Residential Landscape Preferences For Florida Friendly Landscaping
by Zhang, Xumin & Khachatryan, Hayk
- 266683 The Most Important Food Labels among Online Shoppers when Shopping for Fresh Produce
by Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique & VanZee, Sarah
- 266682 An Examination of Price Transmission in the U.S. Peanut Butter Industry
by Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam N.
- 266681 Intensity of water conservation technology adoptions in Nepal
by Bhatta, Dependra & Paudel, Krishna P. & Dhakal, Rajan & Liu, Kai
- 266680 Beef Consumption Reduction and Climate Change Mitigation
by Darbandi, Elham & Saghaian, Sayed
- 266679 Economic Evaluation of Integrating Legume and Beef Production on Low-Water-Input Systems
by Chen, Yi & McCallister, Donna & Johnson, Philip & Baxter, Lisa & West, Chuck
- 266677 Determinants of Food Corn Contract Volumes
by Martin, Ben & Mark, Tyler & Davis, Todd & Shockley, Jordan
- 266675 Is the Devil in the Shadow? A Reexamination of the Relationship between Institutions and Income
by Pavlik, Jamie Bologna & Williams, Ryan Blake
- 266674 The Effects of Quinoa’s Price Change in the Welfare of Bolivian Households
by Paz, Ximena & Carpio, Carlos E. & Malaga, Jaime & Wang, Chenggang
- 266673 Optimal Management of a Climate Stressed Himalayan River Basin in Nepal
by Acharya, Ram N. & C., Apar G. & Ward, Frank
- 266672 The Interaction between the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Private Charities to Enhance Food Security in Low Income Families
by Musa, Anne & Carpio, Carlos & Williams, Ryan & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Lyford, Conrad
- 266671 Who are Consuming Hemp Products in the U.S.? Evidence from Nielsen Homescan Data
by Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler
- 266670 Household Food Consumption And Demand For Nutrients In Sri Lanka
by Lokuge Dona, Manori Nimanthika & Zivkovic, Sanja & Lange, Kelly & Chidmi, Benaissa
- 266669 What is the Impact on Average Return and Risk from Possible Changes in the Crop Insurance Program?
by Jaromczyk, Jerzy & Davis, Todd & Mark, Tyler
- 266668 Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Hydroponic Lettuce: A Non-hypothetical Choice Experiment
by Gilmour, Daniel N. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Bazzani, Claudia & Price, Heather
- 266667 Developing an Economic Component of the Peanut Risk Index
by Perrin, Pete & Rabinowitz, Adam
- 266666 Peanut Prices and Stocks-to-Use: Not Your Typical Economic Relationship
by Attah, Festus & Rabinowitz, Adam
- 266665 Economic Threshold of Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus in the Texas High Plains
by Mulenga, Brian P. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Epplin, Francis M. & Rush, Charles M. & Workneh, Fekede
- 266664 Potential Crop Rotation and Insurance Adoption Response to Changes in the Federal Crop Insurance Program
by Davis, Todd & Jaromczyk, Jerzy & Mark, Tyler
- 266659 Measure Food Security Rate Using Internet Survey
by Ahn, Sunjin & Norwood, Bailey
- 266657 The Great Bee Migration: Spatial and Temporal Variation in Honey Bee Colony Shipments into California for Almond Pollination
by Goodrich, Brittney K & Williams, Jeffrey & Goodhue, Rachael E
- 266656 A Meta-analysis of Water Conservation Policies in the Southern Ogallala Aquifer Region
by Fan, Yubing & Park, Seong C.
- 266654 Compulsory versus Voluntary Insurance: An Online Experiment
by Zhang, Peilu & Palma, Marco A
- 266649 Macroeconomic Impact of Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccination Strategies for an Outbreak in the Midwestern United States: A Computable General Equilibrium
by Miller, MaryFrances & Liu, Lirong & Shwiff, Steven & Shwiff, Stephanie
- 266647 Comparing Hypothetical Bias Mitigation Techniques: A Case of On-campus Battery Recycling
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 266646 Cost of Production and Competitiveness for Production of Milk in Nepal
by Ojo, Kehinde & VanSickle, John
- 266644 Predicting Lumber Prices and Buying Decisions: Would you like to play a game?
by Gentimis, Thanos & Tanger, Shaun & Bampasidou, Maria
- 266642 Deriving Theoretically Sound Price Series for Hypothetical Futures Contracts
by Thompson, Robert & Harri, Ardian & Maples, Joshua & Park, Eunchun
- 266641 Rice Production Self Sufficiency in Bangladesh: Role of Technology, Plot, and Farmer
by Hasan, Mohammad Rajib & Paudel, Krishna P. & Bampasidou, Maria & Bhandari, Humnath
- 266639 The Use of Irrigation Practices by Arkansas Producers: The Impacts and Influencing Factors
by Nian, Yefan & Huang, Qiuqiong & Kovacs, Kent
- 266636 Poo Power: Revisiting Energy Generation from Biogas on Dairies in Texas
by Benavidez, Justin & Thayer, Anastasia W.
- 266632 Economic Assessment of Perennial Summer Dormant Tall Fescue Stocker Cattle Grazing Systems in the Southern Great Plains
by Nyaupane, Narayan P. & Biermacher, Jon T. & Stein, Jimmy & Trammell, Mike & Trett, Ronald & Whitley, Evan & Butler, Twain J. & Interrante, Sindy
- 266631 Factors Affecting Broiler Livability: Implications for Animal Welfare & Food Policy
by Salois, Matthew & Baker, Kristi
- 266630 Market Power in the Dairy Alternative Beverage Industry in the United States
by Yang, Tingyi & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 266628 The Effects of Government Payments on Agricultural Land Use
by Si, Chengyu & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 266626 Serially Dependent Extreme Events in Agricultural Commodity Futures Markets
by Park, Eunchun & Maples, Joshua
- 266621 Feasibility and Impact of Rice Self-Sufficiency Strategies in East Africa
by Muthee, Florence & Wailes, Eric J. & Durand-Morat, Alvaro
- 266618 Impact of ECOWAS Common External Tariffs on Food Security and Nutrition in West Africa
by Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Diagne, Mandiaye & Wailes, Eric
- 266617 Factors Affecting Spatial Differences in Health Outcomes
by Poku-Agyemang, Kwadwo & Fannin, J. Matthew
- 266616 Entry and Exit from Farming: Insights from 5 Rounds of Agricultural Census Data
by Griffin, Bretford & Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 266615 Water Depletion, Climate Change, and the Texas High Plains: a model on the future of irrigation dependent agriculture
by Thayer, Anastasia W. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 266614 Economic Incentives Necessary for Adoption of Environmentally Friendly Cocoa Production in Ghana
by Tsiboe, Francis & Nalley, Lawton L. & Bajrami, Egzon
- 266613 The Lack of Dynamic Gains from Trade in Agriculture: Implications for Governing Agricultural Trade
by Moon, Wanki
- 266612 The Financial Performance of U.S. Sugar Consumer Agribusinesses
by Siokos, Vasileios & Trejo-Pech, Carlos & DeLong Lewis, Karen & Boyer, Christopher & Lambert, Dayton & Clark, Christopher
- 266611 The Design of the Rainfall Index Annual Forage Pilot Program
by Biedenbach, Abby M. & Brorsen, Wade B. & Biermacher, Jon T. & Rogers, James & Marburger, David A. & Richards, Austin
- 266610 Demand Elasticity of Organic Fruits and Vegetables by Income
by Yoon, Sungeun & McFadden, Brandon
- 266609 Clarence Cannon Conundrum: relinquish water storage or not?
by Upendram, Sreedhar & N'Guessan, Yapo G.
- 266608 Crop Diversification Improves Technical Efficiency and Reduces Income Variability in Northern Ghana
by Mzyece, Agness
- 266607 Demand, Challenges and Marketing Strategies in the Promotion of Local Foods: The Case of Fluid Milk
by Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam N. & Chen, Xuan & Campbell, Benjamin
- 266606 Economics Of The Greenseeder Hand Planter
by Ng’ombe, John N & Brorsen, B. Wade & Raun, William R & Dhillon, Jagman S
- 266605 Farmer’s Perceptions of Cost of Regulations in the Northeastern US
by Brewer, Brady & Campbell, Ben & Rabinowitz, Adam & Russell, Levi
- 266604 Towards a Market Solution to Water Shortage: The Case of Lower Rio Grande Valley
by Sinha, Nishita & Lacewell, Ronald D. & Ribera, Luis & Fipps, Guy
- 266603 What Prohibit CSA Membership Renewals? Identifying Barriers of CSA Participation
by Chen, Junhong & Gao, Zhifeng & Zhang, Lisha
- 266602 Water Savings and Return on Investment of a New Drought Resistant Turfgrass
by Minor, Josh & Campbell, Benjamin & Waltz, Clint & Berning, Joshua
- 266601 Farmland Lease, High-Rent Threat, and Contract Instability: Evidence from China
by Zhu, Wenjue & Luo, Biliang & Paudel, Krishna
- 266600 Extortion in the presence of market power
by Ugwuanyi, Blessing & Williams, Ryan Blake
- 266599 Oxen, Agricultural Productivity and Farm Income in Nicaragua
by Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Fukasawa, Fukasawa & Rodriguez Martinez, Edgar A. & Vargas, Conney & Mireles, Rodrigo
- 266598 The Retailer Choice of SNAP Participants for Fill-In Purchases
by Melo, Grace & Rabinowitz, Adam & Liu, Yizao & Ver Ploeg, Shelly
- 266597 Student Performance and School Size: A Two-stage Spatial Quantile Regression Approach to Evaluate Oklahoma High Schools
by Han, Kwideok & Whitacre, Brian E.
- 266596 What Drives the Distribution of Rural Doctors?
by Dudensing, Rebekka & Carpenter, Craig W. & Liu, Jyh C.
- 266595 Marginal Cost of Carbon Abatement through Afforestation of Agricultural Land in the Mississippi Delta
by Moore, Karli A. & Kovacs, Kent F.
- 266594 Pre-Harvest Risk Management for Kentucky Grain Farms
by Davis, Todd D. & Schwenke, Eric
- 266592 Estimating Spatial Heterogeneity in Hay Yield Responses to Weather Variations in Oklahoma
by Han, Kwideok & Whitacre, Brian E.
- 266591 Potential Economic and Food Security Impacts of Sustainable Intensification of Polder Agriculture in Coastal Bangladesh
by Shew, Aaron Michael & Mondal, Manoranjan & Yadav, Sudhir & Jagadish, S.V. Krishna & Bhandari, Humnath & Nalley, Lawton Lanier
- 266590 Changing Consumer Willingness to Pay: a time series evaluation of factors impacting Floridians’ desire to preserve water resources
by McKee, Brandon & Lamm, Alexa & McFadden, Brandon
- 266589 Agricultural Technology Assessment for Smallholder Farms in Developing Countries: An Analysis using a Farm Simulation Model (FARMSIM)
by Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Richardson, James W.
- 266588 Assessing Consumer Demand for Georgia Lavender-Based Products
by Berning, Joshua & Campbell, Ben & Buttshaw, Joshua
- 266587 Economic Risk Analysis of Rice Cultivars under Organic and Conventional Management
by Watkins, K. Bradley & Mane, Ranjitsinh U. & McClung, Anna
- 266586 Productivity and Profitability of Precision Agriculture Technologies on Peanut Farms
by Saavoss, Monica
- 266584 Cropping Matrix as a Constraint to Land Application of Feedyard Manure in the Texas Panhandle
by Link, Dave & Almas, Lal & Colette, W. & Lust, David & Meredith, Neil & Rhoades, Marty
- 266583 Green is Good – The Impact of Information Nudges on the Adoption of Voluntary Green Power Plans
by Cardella, Eric & Ewing, Brad & Williams, Ryan Blake
- 266582 Modeling Market Participation and Nutrient Demand Among Agricultural Households in Bangladesh
by Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 266581 Optimal nitrogen/water use in the southern sub-region of the Southern Ogallala Aquifer
by McCullough, Rebecca & McCallister, Donna & Williams, Ryan B. & Golden, Bill & Guerrero, Bridget
- 266580 Hedonic Hierarchical Clustering of Cash Prices for Corn and Soybeans
by Neill, Clinton L. & Ramsey, Ford
- 266579 An Empirical Analysis of Pre-Determined Food Demand in Russia
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- 266578 Restaurants’ Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Certified Beef
by McKay, Lettie & DeLong, Karen L. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Boyer, Christopher N.
- 266577 Should the Brazilian soybean producer use revenue insurance? A case study
by Calil, Yuri & Richardson, James & Ribera, Luis
- 266576 Adoption of Cover Crops in Soybean Production
by Lee, Seungyub & McCann, Laura
- 266575 Agro-Climatic Data by County (ACDC): Methods and Data Generating Processes
by Yun, Seong Do & Gramig, Benjamin M.
- 266574 Understanding the Issues Faced by Tennessee Farmers in Adopting Organic Practices
by Liyanage, Kumuditha Hikkaduwa Epa & Bhavsar, Hiren A
- 266572 Decision Support for Economic and Environmental Impact of Tractor Guidance on Small Crop and Livestock Farms
by Lindsay, Karen & Popp, Michael & Ashworth, Amanda & Owens, Phillip
- 266571 To What Extent Does Trade Liberalisation Affect The Financial Performance of Korean Co-operatives?
by Rünzel, Max Allan Siegfried & Han, Doo Bong
- 266570 To what extent do household expenditure and prices affect the demand for rice in northern Ghana?
by Pacem, Kotchofa
- 266569 Food Insecurity, Poverty, Unemployment and Obesity in the United States: Effect of (Not) Considering Back-Door Paths in Policy Modeling
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David A.
- 266568 Factors Influencing Tomato Prices at Tennessee Farmers' Markets
by Bellingham, Sarah & Velandia, Margarita & Boyer, Christopher & Hellwinckel, Chad
- 266567 Complex Interactions and Strategic Pricing of Brand-Level Nut Products in the United States: A Graph Theoretic Approach
by Cheng, Guo & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 266566 Value-Added Agriculture among Small Farmers in North Carolina: A Case Study
by Moffitt, Jason & Jacques, Bianca & Yeboah, Anthony & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta
- 266565 Distance Metric or Random Coefficients Logit? A Comparison of Product-level Demand Models Using Chinese Instant Noodle Scanner Data
by Chen, Yu & Zhen, Chen
- 266564 Dealing with Downside Risk in Energy Markets: Futures versus Exchange-Traded Funds
by Arunanondchai, Panit & Sukcharoen, Kunlapath & Leatham, David J.
- 266563 An Analysis of Milk Pricing in the Eastern United States
by Bolotova, Yuliya V.
- 266562 H-2A Guest-workers Program: Adoption and Usage by Southeastern Growers
by Simnitt, Skyler & Farnsworth, Derek & Onel, Gulcan & Roka, Fritz
- 266561 The Feasibility of a Lionfish Meat Market in the U.S. Virgin Islands: Consumer Willingness to Pay
by Simnitt, Skyler & Sweeney Tookes, Jennifer & Larking Sherry & Bennett-Martin, Paulita & Harris, Holden & Mioulis, Natalie & Groenevelt, Katherine & Rudd, Muray & Page, Michael & Boss, Jason & Yandle, Tracy
- 266560 Economic and Demographic Factors Affecting the Propensity to Consume Specialty Eggs in the United States
by Branch, Maggie & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 266559 Adoption of Irrigation and No-till Cropping Systems under Climate Change
by Lambert, Lixia He & English, Burton C. & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Boyer, Chris & Smith, Aaron & Papnicolaou, Thanos & Hellwinckel, Chad M.
- 266558 Profitability and Economic Feasibility Analysis of Small Scale Irrigation Technologies in northern Ghana
by Balana, Bedru & Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Richardson, James W. & Lefore, Nicole & Adimassu, Zenebe & Herbst, Brian K.
- 266557 Supply Chain Analysis of Applying Spent Microbial Biomass from Bioprocessing Plants as Soil Amendment
by Lambert, Lixia He & Eash, Neal & Zahn, James A. & English, Burton C. & Shylo, Oleg
- 266556 Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Blemished Fresh Produce and Its Implications for Food Waste
by Henson, Chloe' & Collart, Alba J. & Interis, Matthew & Maples, Joshua G.
- 266552 Determinants of Participation and Intensity for Commercial-based Activities in Coastal Louisiana
by Wang, Hua & Keithly, Walter & Caffey, Rex
- 266550 Classroom assessments to examine students’ awareness of their attitudes, values and reaction as learners to instruction
by Tewari, Rachna & Mehlhorn, Joey & Luitel, Kishor & Daniel, Bonnie
- 266546 Factors Influencing Value of Agribusiness Firms Marketing Animal Proteins
by Campbell, Victoria & Thompson, Jada M.
- 266543 Nudging Students to an Authentic Learning Experience and Educational Outcomes
by Sharp, Misti
- 266542 Farmers' Adoption of Conservation Strategies for Nutrient Management and Water Quality Protection in Louisiana
by Adusumilli, Naveen & Wang, Hua
- 266541 Impact of SNAP and WIC Program Participation on Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables
by Sitienei, Isaac & Dey, Madan & Sudbrink, Don
- 266540 Source–Specific Demand Elasticities for Dates in International Trade
by Dawood, Ali & Kinnucan, Henry
- 266539 Herd Size Management using Cattle Cycle Price Signals and Weather Uncertainty
by Tester, Colson & Popp, Michael & Kemper, Nathan & Nalley, Lanier
- 266538 An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Import Demand for Nuts
by Grigoryan, Sona & Lopez, Jose
- 266537 An Analysis of Price Behavior in the United States Peanut Industry
by Bolotova, Yuliya V.
- 266536 A Complex Model of Consumer Food Acquisitions: Applying Machine Learning and Directed Acyclic Graphs to the National Household Food Acquisition and Purchase Survey (FoodAPS)
by Senia, Mark C. & Dharmasena, Senarath & Todd, Jessica E.
- 266535 Small U.S. Dairy Farms: Can They Compete? A Revisit
by Nehring, Richard & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, J. Michael & Heutte, Silke & Sauer, Johannes
- 266534 Effects of Dietary Education on Food Consumption
by Yeon, Kwanghun & Han, Doo Bong
- 266533 A New View on Over-Dispersed Count Data Model: Estimation of Incomplete Demand System with Multivariate Poisson-log Normal Distributions
by Ying, Jiahui & Shonkwiler, J. Scott
- 266531 Impact of International Remittance on Out-Farm Labor Migration in Developing Countries: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis
by Seidu, Ayuba & Onel, Gulcan & Moss, Charles Britt
- 266502 Targeting Payments for Ecosystem Services Given Ecological and Economic Objectives
by Soh, Moonwon & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Yu, Edward & Boyer, Christopher & English, Burton
- 266496 Identifying Factors Impacting Households' Demand For Organic And Conventional Flour In The United States
by Poghosyan, Armine & Bakhtavoryan, Rafael
- 266495 Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Programs (SFMNP) in west Tennessee and Puerto Rico: evaluating vendor and recipient perspectives
by Tewari, Rachna & Gonzalez, Carmen Alamo & Martinez, Franklin Roman & Mehlhorn, Joseph & Jones, April
- 266494 Influence of Peer Networks on the Use of Surface Water Systems
by Adams, Kerr & Kovacs, Kent
- 266459 Findings from twenty years of working with custom harvesters
by Smith, Craig M. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L.
- 266458 Extension Tools for Local Food Processors: Financial Analysis Spreadsheets for On-Farm and Off-Farm Inspected Kitchens
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Bowser, Timothy J.
- 266457 Food Anticipation Enhances Cognitive Ability of Overweight and Obese in the Presence of Hunger
by Segovia, Michelle S. & Palma, Marco A. & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M.
- 266456 Self-Serving Deviations from Standard Behavior: Investigating Income and Relative Return Differentials in Voluntary Contributions Mechanisms
by Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco & Hall, Charles
- 266445 Factors influencing the adoption of irrigation measurement tools in the Arkansas Delta
by Rosene, Robert & Kovacs, Kent F.
- 266418 Risk Preferences and Producers’ Willingness to Adopt Cover Crops and No-Till
by Campbell, Kelsey M. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Smith, S. Aaron
- 266417 Examining Demand Elasticities for Differentiated Yogurt
by Mohammed, Rezgar & Murova, Olga & Chidmi, Benaissa
- 266394 Has the Value of Information about Performance Tested Bull Traits Changed Over Time?
by Boyer, Chris N. & Campbell, Kelsey & Griffith, Andrew P. & DeLong, Karen L.
- 266393 Measuring Moral Hazard in the Prevented Planting Provision Using Agronomic Data
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Smith, S. Aaron
- 266326 Adopting Bio-Energy Crops: Does Farmers’ Attitude toward Loss Matter?
by Anand, Mohit & Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 266325 Tennessee Beef Cattle Farmers’ Preferences Regarding Marketing Tennessee Certified Beef
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Griffith, Andrew P. & DeLong, Karen L. & McLeod, Elizabeth M.
- 266323 Nowcasting Food Stock Movement using Food Safety Related Web Search Queries
by Asgari, Mahdi & Nemati, Mehdi & Zheng, Yuqing