Economic Modeling Of Farm Production And Conservation Decisions In Response To Alternative Resource And Environmental Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.narea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 249-253, August.
- Lars Brink & Bruce McCarl, 1978. "The Tradeoff between Expected Return and Risk Among Cornbelt Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 259-263.
- Lee, John G. & Ellis, John R. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1988. "Crop selection and implications for profits and wind erosion in a semi-arid environment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 319-334, December.
- Lovejoy, Stephen B., 1990. "Deputize The Environmentalists," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(3).
- Paul Thompson, 1986. "The social goals of agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 3(4), pages 32-42, September.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Tew, Bernard V., 1984. "Use Of Biophysical Simulation In Production Economics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)