Economic Modeling Of Farm Production And Conservation Decisions In Response To Alternative Resource And Environmental Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.narea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Brink & Bruce McCarl, 1978. "The Tradeoff between Expected Return and Risk Among Cornbelt Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 259-263.
- Lee, John G. & Ellis, John R. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1988. "Crop selection and implications for profits and wind erosion in a semi-arid environment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 319-334, December.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Lovejoy, Stephen B., 1990. "Deputize The Environmentalists," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(3).
- Paul Thompson, 1986. "The social goals of agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 3(4), pages 32-42, September.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Tew, Bernard V., 1984. "Use Of Biophysical Simulation In Production Economics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.