Use Of Biophysical Simulation In Production Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Walker, Odell L. & Horn, Gerald W. & Nelson, Ted R., 1983. "A Stocker Cattle Growth Simulation Model," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1980. "A Control Theory Approach To Optimal Irrigation Scheduling In The Oklahoma Panhandle," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1984. "Model Validation: An Overview with some Emphasis on Risk Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(03), December.
- Mapp, Harry P., Jr. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1975. "Simulation Of Soil Water-Crop Yield Systems: The Potential For Economic Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- Debertin, David L., 1983. "Discussion: Value Judgements And Efficiency In Publicly Supported Research," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.