A Bioeconomic Simulation Analysis Of Irrigation Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Llewelyn, Richard V. & Reed, Matthew S. & Lamm, Freddie R. & DeLano, Daniel R., 1996. "Net Returns for Grain Sorghum and Corn under Alternative Irrigation Systems in Western Kansas," Staff Papers 118003, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D. & Smith, S. Aaron, 2014. "Probability of Irrigated Corn Being Profitable in a Humid Region," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162470, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bernardo, Daniel J. & Whittlesey, Norman K. & Saxton, Keith E. & Bassett, Day L., 1987. "An Irrigation Model For Management Of Limited Water Supplies," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
- Kanakasabai, Murali & Dillon, Carl R. & Skees, Jerry R., 2001. "Microeconomic Evaluation Of Farm Risk Management Decisions In Kentucky," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36178, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Shearer, Scott A. & Mueller, Thomas, 2001. "A Mixed Integer, Nonlinear Programming Model Of Innovative Variable Rate Planting Date With Polymer Seed Coatings," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, John G. & Ellis, John R. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1988. "Crop Selection and Implications for Profits and Wind Erosion in a Semi-Arid Environment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.