An Irrigation Model For Management Of Limited Water Supplies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boggess, William G. & Amerling, C.B., 1983. "A Bioeconomic Simulation Analysis Of Irrigation Investments," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1980.
"A Control Theory Approach To Optimal Irrigation Scheduling In The Oklahoma Panhandle,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Mapp, Harry P., 1980. "A Control Theory Approach to Optimal Irrigation Scheduling in the Oklahoma Panhandle," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 165-171, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2014. "The Dynamic Impact of Technical Progress on Common-pool Groundwater Use and Depletion," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196891, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004.
"Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas E. Quintana Ashwell & Jeffrey M. Peterson, 2016.
"The Impact of Irrigation Capital Subsidies on Common-Pool Groundwater Use and Depletion: Results for Western Kansas,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-22, September.
- Ashwell, Nicolas E. Quintana & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2013. "The Impact of Irrigation Capital Subsidies on Common-pool Groundwater Use and Depletion: Results for Western Kansas," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150703, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Garg, N.K. & Dadhich, Sushmita M., 2014. "A proposed method to determine yield response factors of different crops under deficit irrigation using inverse formulation approach," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 68-74.
- Upendram, Sreedhar & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2006. "Optimal irrigation schedules and estimation of corn yield under varying well capacities and soil moisture levels in Western Kansas," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35421, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:01:n:s2382624x17500011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berbel, J. & Gomez-Limon, J. A., 2000. "The impact of water-pricing policy in Spain: an analysis of three irrigated areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-238, March.
- Peck, Dannele E. & Adams, Richard M., 2010. "Farm-level impacts of prolonged drought: is a multiyear event more than the sum of its parts?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), March.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
- Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2015. "Aquifer Depletion in the face of Climate Change and Technical Progress," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.