Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 198038 Author Index
- 198037 Poster Abstracts
- 198036 EC-1992: Implications for the Agrimonetary System and Commodity Markets
by Gardiner, Walter H. & Josling, Timothy E.
- 197895 Domestic Policy Interdependence: Analysis of Dairy Policies in the USA and EC
by Marchant, Mary A. & Neff, Steven A. & McCalla, Alex F.
- 197894 Political Economy Trade Negotiations: An Empirical Game Theory Analysis
by Mahe, Louis Adrien Pascal & Roe, Terry
- 197893 Sustainable Land Use and Sustainable Development: Critical Issues
by Liu, Karen & Lu, Chung-Chi
- 197892 Agricultural Policies and Tropical Forests
by Knerr, Beatrice
- 197891 Debt Peonage and Over-Deforestation in the Amazon Frontier of Brazil
by de Almeida, Anna Luiza Ozorio
- 197890 A Computable Household Model Approach to Policy Analysis: Structural Adjustment and the Peasantry in Morocco
by Janury, A. de & Fafchamps, M. & Raki, M. & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 197889 Adjustment and the Performance of the Agricultural Sector: A Comparative Study of Cameroon and Kenya
by Amponsah, William A. & Hushak, Leroy J.
- 197888 Structural Adjustment, Agriculture, and the Poor: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Kenyan Economy
by Tyler, Godfrey J. & Akinboade, Oludele A.
- 197887 Food Grain Marketing Reform in Ethiopia
by Teferi, Abebe
- 197886 Cereal Import Demand in Developing Countries
by Veeman, Terrence S. & Sudol, Maxine & Veeman, Michele M. & Dong, Xiao-Yuan
- 197885 Technical Efficiency of Melon Farms under the Marketing Strategy of Agircultural Cooperatives
by Shimizu, Takafusa
- 197884 Cross-Country Comparison of Agricultural Performance Using Different Data Sets
by Maeshiro, Asatoshi & Wells, Jerome C.
- 197883 Economic Implications of Taxing Agricultural exports: The Case of Pakistan's Basmati Rice
by Chishti, Anwar F. & Schmidt, Stephen C.
- 197881 Appraising Rice Production Efficiency in Taiwan under the Contract Cultivation System
by Lo, Ming-Che & Hwang, Tsorng-Chi
- 197880 Problems of Agricultural Restructuring in South Africa: Lessons from the Hungarian Experience
by Fekete, Ferenc & Fenyes, Tamas I. & Groenewald, Jan A.
- 197878 Multi-Market Analysis of Sudan's Wheat Policies: Implications for Fiscal Deficits, Self-Sufficiency, and the External Balance
by Hassan, Rashid M. & Mwangi, W. & D'Silva, Brian
- 197877 Advertising Check-Off Programmes
by Chang, Hui-Shung & Kinnucan, Henry
- 197876 Effect of Imports on US Prices for Fresh Apples
by Sparks, Amy L. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E.
- 197875 Textile Trade Liberalization and its Welfare Implications for US Cotton Producers
by Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, Michael
- 197874 Subsidies and Cattle Production in the Amazon: An Economic Policy Analysis
by McClain, Emily A. & Halbrendt, Catherine & Sherbourne, Jennifer & Gempesaw, Conrado
- 197873 Searching under the Light: The Neglect of Dynamics and Risk in the Analysis of Food Trade Reforms
by Tyers, Rod
- 197872 A Relationship between Food Aid and Food Trade: Theoretical Analysis and Quantitative Results
by Herrmann, Roland & Prinz, Carlo & Schenck, Patricia
- 197871 Changes in China's Meat Consumption Patterns: Implications for International Grain Trade
by Dixit, Praveen M. & Webb, Shwu-Eng H.
- 197870 An Intersectoral Perspective on the Relationship between the Agricultural and Industrial Sectors in Chinese Economic Development
by Koo, Won W. & Jinding, Lin
- 197869 Price and Subsidy Policy for Grain in China: Performance, Problems, and Prospects for Reform
by Bingsheng, Ke
- 197868 Ecological versus Economic Objectives: A Public Decision Making Problem in Agricultural Water Management
by Zekri, Slim & Romero, Carlos
- 197867 Political Economy of International Pollution
by Livingston, Marie L. & von Witzke, Harald
- 197866 Measuring External Effects of Agricultural Production: An Application for the Netherlands
by Oskam, A.J.
- 197740 A General Approach for Evaluating the Economic Viability of Sustainability of Tropical Cropping Systems
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Spencer, Dunstan S.C.
- 197739 A Risk Analysis of Alternative Crop and Irrigation Strategies Using Biophysical Simulations
by Featherstone, Allen M. & Osunsan, Adeyinka W. & Biere, Arlo
- 197738 Problems of Transferring Crop-Water Production Function Knowledge to Developing Countries
by Soltani, G.R. & Pandey, S. & Musgrave, W.F.
- 197737 Agricultural Policy Reform in the Pacific Rim: The Case of Japan
by Roningen, Vernon O. & Dixit, Praveen M.
- 197736 A Comparative Study of Soyabean Import Demand in Taiwan and Japan
by Woo, Rhung-Jieh
- 197735 Measuring Market Power for Marketing Firms: The Case of Japanese Soyabean Markets
by Ohno, Konomi & Gallagher, Paul
- 197734 EC Enlargement and Trade Liberalization in the Vegetable Oils Market
by Croci-Angelini, Elisabetta & Tarditi, Secondo
- 197733 Impact of the EC's Rebalancing Strategy on Developing Countries: The Case of Feed
by Hartmann, Monika & Schmitz, Peter Michael
- 197732 Cutting the Agricultural Price Pie: Power or Justice
by Rabinowicz, Ewa
- 197731 The Structure of Research and Transfer Policies in International Agriculture: Evidence and Implications
by Lee, David R. & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 197730 Economic Efficiency of Agricultural Research
by Bashev, Chrabrin & Denchev, Rumen
- 197729 Economic Impacts of the PROCISUR Programme: An International Study
by Evenson, Robert & da Cruz, Elmar R.
- 197728 Assessing Returns to R&D Expenditures on Post-War Japanese Agricultural Production
by Ito, Jyunichi
- 197727 Limitations and Potential of Family Farms: Can Japanese Family Farms Survive
by Tsuboi, Nobuhiro
- 197726 Labour Supply of Aged Farmers in Japan
by Shigeno, Ryuichi
- 197725 Table of Contents
- 197879 Does Africa Really Lack International Competitiveness? Comparisons between Africa and Asia
by Martin, Frederic & Calkins, Peter H. & Lariviere, Sylvain