A Stocker Cattle Growth Simulation Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo, Daniel J. & Conner, J. Richard, 1989. "Methodological Issues in Range Economics: Modeling the Range-Livestock Production System," 1989 Annual Meeting, June 9-12, 1989, Coeur d/Alene, Idaho 244846, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bernardo, Daniel J., 1989. "A Dynamic Model For Determining Optimal Range Improvement Programs," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Tew, Bernard V., 1984.
"Use Of Biophysical Simulation In Production Economics,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Tew, Bernard V., 1984. "Use of Biophysical Simulation in Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 77-86, July.
- Greer, Heather C. & Trapp, James N., 2000. "Impact Of Alternative Grid Pricing Structures On Cattle Marketing Decisions," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18926, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:15:y:1983:i:01:p:115-122_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.