Uncertain Yields In Sectoral Welfare Analysis: An Application To Global Warming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lambert, D.K. & McCarl, B.A. & He, Q. & Kaylen, M.S. & Rosenthal, W. & Chang, C.C. & Nayda, W.I., 1995. "Uncertain Yields in Sectoral Welfare Analysis: An Application to Global Warming," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 423-436, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 249-253, August.
- Mark R. Weimar & Arne Hallam, 1988. "Risk, Diversification, and Vegetables as an Alternative Crop for Midwestern Agriculture," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 75-89.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Parandvash, Gholam Hossein, 1988. "Irrigation Development Versus Hydroelectric Generation: Can Interruptible Irrigation Play A Role?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Tobey, James A. & Reilly, John M. & Kane, Sally, 1992. "Economic Implications Of Global Climate Change For World Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Hauer, Grant, 1993. "Discrete Stochastic Programming: Concepts, Examples And A Review Of Empirical Applications," Staff Papers 13793, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Jason P.H. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2016. "Impacts of U.S. Production-Dependent Ethanol Policy on Agricultural Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236258, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Choi, Hyung Sik & Schneider, Uwe A. & Rasche, Livia & Cui, Junbo & Schmid, Erwin & Held, Hermann, 2015. "Potential effects of perfect seasonal climate forecasting on agricultural markets, welfare and land use: A case study of Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 177-189.
- Guan, Z. & Philpott, A.B., 2011. "A multistage stochastic programming model for the New Zealand dairy industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 289-299, December.
- Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce A., 2000. "The Value Of Enso Information To Agriculture: Consideration Of Event Strength And Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Butt, Tanveer A. & Mccarl, Bruce A., 2005. "An analytical framework for making long -term projections of undernourishment: A case study for agriculture in Mali," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 434-451, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural sector analysis; Global warming; Partial equilibrium models; Stochastic programming; Environmental Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.