Economic And Hydrologic Implications Of Suspending Irrigation In Dry Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayri Önal & Bruce A. McCarl, 1991. "Exact Aggregation in Mathematical Programming Sector Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 319-334, July.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Parandvash, Gholam Hossein, 1988. "Irrigation Development Versus Hydroelectric Generation: Can Interruptible Irrigation Play A Role?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & McCarl, Bruce, 1990. "Agricultural Risk Modeling Using Mathematical Programming," Research Bulletins 183294, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Yongxia & McCarl, Bruce A., 2009. "Climate Change and Texas Water Planning: an Economic Analysis of Inter-basin Water Transfers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49933, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dannele E. Peck & Richard M. Adams, 2010. "Farm-level impacts of prolonged drought: is a multiyear event more than the sum of its parts?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Brorsen, B. Wade, 2009. "Research: Are We Valuing the Right Stuff?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Lambert, David K. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2000. "Agricultural And Recreational Impacts From Surface Flow Changes Due To Gold Mining Operations," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Zhou, Yuan & Zhang, Yili & Abbaspour, Karim C. & Mosler, Hans-Joachim & Yang, Hong, 2009. "Economic impacts on farm households due to water reallocation in China's Chaobai watershed," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 883-891, May.
- Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena, 2003. "Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 211-229, October.
- Chi-Chung Chen & Shih-Hsun Hsu, 2010. "Estimating the Potential Water Transfer Prices Using Price Endogenous Theory," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 3237-3256, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:250:y:2013:i:c:p:235-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palazzo, Amanda & Brozović, Nicholas, 2014. "The role of groundwater trading in spatial water management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 50-60.
- Peck, Dannele E. & Adams, Richard M., 2010. "Farm-level impacts of prolonged drought: is a multiyear event more than the sum of its parts?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), March.
- Jakhalu, Atoho & Werthmann, Christine, 2011. "Governance of Inter-Sectoral Water Re-allocation within the Context of Urbanization in Hyderabad. Using the Institutions of Sustainability (IoS) framework," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iglesias, Eva & Garrido, Alberto & Gomez-Ramos, Almudena, 2003. "Evaluation of drought management in irrigated areas," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas, 2013. "The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 364-382.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.