Governance of Inter-Sectoral Water Re-allocation within the Context of Urbanization in Hyderabad. Using the Institutions of Sustainability (IoS) framework
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konrad Hagedorn, 2008.
"Particular requirements for institutional analysis in nature-related sectors,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 357-384, September.
- Konrad Hagedorn, 2008. "Particular requirements for institutional analysis in nature-related sectors," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 606-606, December.
- Ruth Meinzen-Dick and Claudia Ringler, 2006. "Water Reallocation: Challenges, Threats, and Solutions for the Poor," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2006-41, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Keplinger, Keith O. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Chowdhury, Manzoor E. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1998. "Economic And Hydrologic Implications Of Suspending Irrigation In Dry Years," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Taylor, R. Garth & Young, Robert A., 1995. "Rural-To-Urban Water Transfers: Measuring Direct Foregone Benefits Of Irrigation Water Under Uncertain Water Supplies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.