Water Reallocation: Challenges, Threats, and Solutions for the Poor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dixit, A., 1997. "Inter-sectoral water allocation: A case study in upper Bagmati Basin," IWMI Books, Reports H020133, International Water Management Institute.
- Randall, Alan, 1981. "Property Entitlements And Pricing Policies For A Maturing Water Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(03), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakhalu, Atoho & Werthmann, Christine, 2011. "Governance of Inter-Sectoral Water Re-allocation within the Context of Urbanization in Hyderabad. Using the Institutions of Sustainability (IoS) framework," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; water; sanitation;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2006-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .