Rural-To-Urban Water Transfers: Measuring Direct Foregone Benefits Of Irrigation Water Under Uncertain Water Supplies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lambert, David K., 1989. "Calf Retention And Production Decisions Over Time," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul J. Block & Kenneth Strzepek & Mark W. Rosegrant & Xinshen Diao, 2008.
"Impacts of considering climate variability on investment decisions in Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 171-181, September.
- Block, Paul J. & Strzepek, Kenneth & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Diao, Xinshen, 2006. "Impacts of considering climate variability on investment decisions in Ethiopia:," EPTD discussion papers 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wenyong Wu & Suchuang Di & Qianheng Chen & Shengli Yang & Xingyao Pan & Honglu Liu, 2013. "The Compensation Mechanism and Water Quality Impacts of Agriculture-Urban Water Transfers: A Case Study in China’s Chaobai Watershed," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(1), pages 187-197, January.
- Carlos E. Carpio, & Octavio A. Ramirez, & Tullaya Boonsaeng, 2011.
"Potential for Tradable Water Allocation and Rights in Jordan,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 595-609.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2010. "Potential for Tradable Water Allocation and Rights in Jordan," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56452, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marnie Griffith & Gary Codner & Erwin Weinmann & Sergei Schreider, 2009.
"Modelling hydroclimatic uncertainty and short-run irrigator decision making: the Goulburn system ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 565-584, October.
- Griffith, Marnie & Codner, Gary & Weinmann, Erwin & Schreider, Sergei, 2009. "Modelling hydroclimatic uncertainty and short-run irrigator decision making: the Goulburn system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), December.
- Chiueh, Y. & Chen, M. C., 2003. "An economic analysis of Taiwan water market and water bank establishment," IWMI Books, Reports H033354, International Water Management Institute.
- Olen, Beau & Wu, JunJie & Langpap, Christian, 2012. "Crop-specific Irrigation Choices for Major Crops on the West Coast: Water Scarcity and Climatic Determinants," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124843, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhou, Yuan & Zhang, Yili & Abbaspour, Karim C. & Mosler, Hans-Joachim & Yang, Hong, 2009. "Economic impacts on farm households due to water reallocation in China's Chaobai watershed," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 883-891, May.
- Scheierling, Susanne M., 2011. "Assessing the direct economic effects of reallocating irrigation water to alternative uses : concepts and an application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5797, The World Bank.
- Kahil, Mohamed Taher & Connor, Jeffery D. & Albiac, Jose, 2015. "Efficient water management policies for irrigation adaptation to climate change in Southern Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 226-233.
- Leiva, Akssell J. & Skees, Jerry R., 2008. "Using Irrigation Insurance to Improve Water Usage of the Rio Mayo Irrigation System in Northwestern Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2663-2678, December.
- Houk, Eric E. & Taylor, Garth & Frasier, W. Marshall, 2000. "Valuing The Characteristics Of Irrigation Water In The Platte River Basin," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36454, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:01:n:s2382624x17500011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakhalu, Atoho & Werthmann, Christine, 2011. "Governance of Inter-Sectoral Water Re-allocation within the Context of Urbanization in Hyderabad. Using the Institutions of Sustainability (IoS) framework," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A., 1998. "An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 108-118, May.
- GP Green & JP O'Connor, 2001. "Water Banking And Restoration Of Endangered Species Habitat: An Application To The Snake River," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 225-237, April.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.