Contact information of CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmis. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
- 56090 Economic and livelihood impacts of maize research in hill regions in Mexico and Nepal: Including a method for collecting and analyzing spatial data using Google Earth
by La Rovere, Roberto & Mathema, Sudarshan & Dixon, John & Aquino-Mercado, Pedro & Gurung, Kamala & Hodson, Dave P. & Flores Velasquez, Dagoberto
- 56089 Impacts of CIMMYT's International Training Linked to Long-Term Trials in Conservation Agriculture: 1996-2006
by Svitakova, Jirina & Kosina, Petr & La Rovere, Roberto
- 56095 Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Punjab, Pakistan
by Farooq, Umar & Sharif, Muhammad & Erenstein, Olaf
- 56093 Impact of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems
by Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf & Gupta, Raj K.
- 56092 Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Haryana, India
by Erenstein, Olaf & Malik, R.K. & Singh, Sher
- 7655 Assessment of the effectiveness of maize seed assistance to vulnerable farm households in Zimbabwe
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Setimela, Peter S.