Maize Breeding Research In Eastern And Southern Africa: Current Status And Impacts Of Past Investments Made By The Public And Private Sectors, 1966-97
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom S., 2011.
"Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
202592, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek R. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "Maize Revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Miscellaneous Publications 113651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, Thom, 2011. "Maize revolutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5659, The World Bank.
- Spielman, David J. & Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Alemu, Dawit, 2012.
"Seed, fertilizer, and agricultural extension in Ethiopia,"
IFPRI book chapters,in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 4
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Spielman, David J. & Kelemwork, Dawit & Alemu, Dawit, 2011. "Seed, fertilizer, and agricultural extension in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mwangi, Wilfred & Diallo, Alpha O. & MacRobert, John F. & Dixon, John & Banziger, Marianne, 2009. "An analysis of the challenges of the maize seed industry in eastern and southern Africa," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51713, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Melinda Smale & John Olwande, 2014. "Demand for maize hybrids and hybrid change on smallholder farms in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 409-420, July.
- Tadele Tefera & Stephen Mugo & Yoseph Beyene, 2016. "Developing and deploying insect resistant maize varieties to reduce pre-and post-harvest food losses in Africa," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(1), pages 211-220, February.
- Smale, Melinda & Mason, Nicole M., 2013. "Hybrid Seed, Income, and Inequality among Smallholder Maize Farmers in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 146929, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmis:23723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .