The Single Index Market Model In Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tinsley, P. A., 1980.
"Linear prediction and estimation methods for regression models with stationary stochastic coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-142, February.
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & Peter A. Tinsley, 1976. "Linear prediction and estimation methods for regression models with stationary stochastic coefficients," Special Studies Papers 78, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- P.A.V.B Swamy & A.B. Kennickell & P. von zur Muehlen, 1986. "Forecasting money demand with econometric models," Special Studies Papers 196, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roger K. Conway & Charles B. Hallahan & Richard P. Stillman & Paul T. Prentice, 1990. "Forecasting livestock prices: Fixed and stochastic coefficients estimation comparisons," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 15-32.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blank, Steven C., 1993. "The Robustness Of Single Index Models In Crop Markets: A Multiple Index Model Test: Reply," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Blank, Steven C., 1990. "Returns To Limited Crop Diversification," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Amegbeto, Koffi N. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1992. "Risk Costs And The Choice Of Market Return Index," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Toth, Marian & Lancaric, Drahoslav & Piterkova, Andrea & Savov, Radovan & Rabek, Tomas, 2014. "Measuring Systematic Risk Of Unquoted Agricultural Farms," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(1).
- repec:ags:aoeisl:170464 is not listed on IDEAS
- ToÌ th, M. & LancÌŒariÄ , D. & PiterkovaÌ , A. & Savov, R., 2014. "Systematic Risk in Agriculture: A Case of Slovakia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.