Analyzing Tenure Arrangements And Crop Rotations Using Farm Simulation And Probit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Perry, Gregory M. & Rister, M. Edward & Richardson, James W. & Grant, Warren R., 1986. "Analyzing Tenure Arrangements and Crop Rotations Using Farm Simulation and Probit Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 165-174, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Musser, Wesley N. & Alexander, Vickie J. & Tew, Bernard V. & Smittle, Doyle A., 1985.
"A Mathematical Programming Model for Vegetable Rotations,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 169-176, July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Alexander, Vickie J. & Tew, Bernard V. & Smittle, Doyle A., 1985. "A Mathematical Programming Model For Vegetable Rotations," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Jeffrey Apland & Robert N. Barnes & Fred Justus, 1984. "The Farm Lease: An Analysis of Owner-Tenant and Landlord Preferences under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 376-384.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Brandao, Elizabeth Santos & McCarl, Bruce A. & Schuh, G. Edward, 1984. "Predicting The Impact Of New Cropping Practices Upon Subsistence Farming: A Farm Level Analysis In Brazil," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Cole, John D. & Pattanaik, Nalini & Janssen, Larry, 2006. "Impacts of Land Ownership and Debt Levels on Farm Survival and Financial Growth," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21477, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.