The Economic Importance Of Crop Rotation Systems: Evidence From The Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas W. Hertel & Kyle Stiegert & Harry Vroomen, 1996. "Nitrogen-Land Substitution in Corn Production: A Reconciliation of Aggregate and Firm-Level Evidence," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 30-40.
- Johnson, Roger G. & Ali, Mir B., 1982. "Economics Of Wheat-Fallow Cropping Systems In Western North Dakota," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Alexander, Vickie J. & Tew, Bernard V. & Smittle, Doyle A., 1985.
"A Mathematical Programming Model for Vegetable Rotations,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 169-176, July.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Alexander, Vickie J. & Tew, Bernard V. & Smittle, Doyle A., 1985. "A Mathematical Programming Model For Vegetable Rotations," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Harper, Jayson K. & Hoffman, Lynn D., 1997. "Impact Of Risk Preferences On Crop Rotation Choice," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Ikerd, John E., 1991. "A Decision Support System For Sustainable Farming," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Phipps, Tim T., 1991. "Commercial Agriculture And The Environment: An Evolutionary Perspective," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(2), October.
- Fox, Glenn & Weersink, Alfons & Sarwar, Ghulam & Duff, Scott & Deen, Bill, 1991. "Comparative Economics Of Alternative Agricultural Production Systems: A Review," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Robertson, G. Philip & Syswerda, Sara P., 2009. "Profitability and Environmental Stewardship for Row Crop Production: Are There Trade-offs?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Weber, Marian & Perger, Orsolya & Cutlac, Marius & Samarawickrema, Antony, 2008. "Results from the Farm Behaviour Component of the Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Model for the Watershed Evaluation of Beneficial Management Practices Program," Project Report Series 116268, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural sustainability; external inputs; soil quality and fertility; environmental quality; crop rotations; comparative economic analysis; farm profitability.; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.