A Mathematical Programming Model For Vegetable Rotations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Musser, Wesley N. & Alexander, Vickie J. & Tew, Bernard V. & Smittle, Doyle A., 1985. "A Mathematical Programming Model for Vegetable Rotations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 169-176, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. McCarl & Wilfred V. Candler & D. Howard Doster & Paul R. Robbins, 1977. "Experiences With Farmer Oriented Linear Programming For Crop Planning," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 25(1), pages 17-30, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zwingli, Michael E. & Hardy, William E., Jr. & Adrian, John L., Jr., 1989. "Reduced Risk Rotations For Fresh Vegetable Crops: An Analysis For The Sand Mountain And Tennessee Valley Regions Of Alabama," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Perry, Gregory M. & Rister, M. Edward & Richardson, James W. & Grant, Warren R., 1986.
"Analyzing Tenure Arrangements and Crop Rotations Using Farm Simulation and Probit Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 165-174, December.
- Perry, Gregory M. & Rister, M. Edward & Richardson, James W. & Grant, Warren R., 1986. "Analyzing Tenure Arrangements And Crop Rotations Using Farm Simulation And Probit Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Schwab, Gerald, 1998. "The Economic Importance Of Crop Rotation Systems: Evidence From The Literature," Staff Papers 11690, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.