Nitrogen-Land Substitution in Corn Production: A Reconciliation of Aggregate and Firm-Level Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garnache, Cloé & Mérel, Pierre R. & Lee, Juhwan & Six, Johan, 2017. "The social costs of second-best policies: Evidence from agricultural GHG mitigation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 39-73.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Schwab, Gerald, 1998. "The Economic Importance Of Crop Rotation Systems: Evidence From The Literature," Staff Paper Series 11690, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2017. "On the direct, indirect and induced impacts of public policies: The European biofuel case," Working Papers 264955, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Suh, Dong Hee & Moss, Charles B., 2014. "Exploring Agricultural Production Systems: Interactions between the Crop and Livestock Sectors," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170149, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2017. "On the direct, indirect and induced impacts of public policies: The European biofuel case," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-09, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Thomas W. Hertel, 2016.
"Confronting the Food–Energy–Environment Trilemma: Global Land Use in the Long Run,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 545-570, March.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Thomas Hertel, 2016. "Confronting the Food–Energy–Environment Trilemma: Global Land Use in the Long Run," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 545-570, March.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Hertel, Thomas W., 2014. "Confronting the food-energy-environment trilemma : global land use in the long run," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6928, The World Bank.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce Babcock, 2001.
"Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 173-192, February.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1996. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp164, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution," ISU General Staff Papers 200101010800001192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2010.
"The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
92639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2011. "The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100557, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cai, Yongyang & Golub, Alla A. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2016. "Developing Long-run Agricultural R&D Policy in the Face of Uncertain Economic Growth," 2017 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ren, Xiaolin & Fullerton, Don & Braden, John B., 2011.
"Optimal taxation of externalities interacting through markets: A theoretical general equilibrium analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 496-514, September.
- Xiaolin Ren & Don Fullerton & John B. Braden, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Externalities Interacting through Markets: A Theoretical General Equilibrium Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3259, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cai, Yongyang & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Elliott, Joshua & Hertel, Thomas W., 2014. "The effect of climate and technological uncertainty in crop yields on the optimal path of global land use," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7009, The World Bank.
- Polman, Nico B. P. & Thijssen, Geert J., 2002. "Combining results of different models: the case of a levy on the Dutch nitrogen surplus," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 41-49, May.
- Carmen Aina & Lorenzo Cappellari & Marco Francesconi, 2010. "Student Performance may not Improve when Universities are Choosier," CESifo Working Paper Series 3264, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wyatt Thompson & Joe Dewbre & Patrick Westfhoff & Kateryna Schroeder & Simone Pieralli & Ignacio Perez Dominguez, 2017. "Introducing medium-and long-term productivity responses in Aglink-Cosimo," JRC Working Papers JRC105738, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Roningen, Vernon O., 2001. "Trade And The Environment. Linking A Partial Equilibrium Trade Model With Production Systems And Their Environmental Consequences," 2001: International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14552, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Taheripour, Farzad, 2006. "Economic Impacts of the Conservation Reserve Program: A General Equilibrium Framework," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21346, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arndt, Channing, 2002. "HIV/AIDS, human capital, and economic prospects for Mozambique," TMD discussion papers 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Borisova, Tatiana & Shortle, James S. & Horan, Richard D. & Abler, David G., 2003. "The Value Of Ecological And Economic Information In Water Quality Management," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22180, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:1:p:30-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.