Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 303744 Contracting in the Presence of Insurance: A Case of Bioenergy Crop Production
by Anand, Mohit & Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 292089 Estimating the Market Effect of a Trade War: The Case of Soybean Tariffs
by Adjemian, Michael K. & Smith, Aaron & He, Wendi
- 291799 Women’s Empowerment and Technical Efficiency: What Role for Technology Adoption in Nigeria?
by Adeyeye O. & Ogunleye, A.S. & Akinola, A.A. & Reed, H. & Didier, A. & Wineman, A. & Bamire, A.S. & Abdoulaye, T.
- 291798 A Cross Sectional Analysis of Farm-Size Productivity Relationship in African Agriculture Evidence from Maize Farming Households in Nigeria
by Ogunleye, A.S. & Akinola, A.A. & Bamire, A.S. & Alia, D. & Adeyeye, O. & Abdoulaye, T. & Reed, H.
- 291315 The effect of irrigation service delivery and training in agronomy on crop choice in Tajikistan
by Buisson, Marie-Charlotte & Balasubramanya, Soumya
- 291314 The Effects of Decentralized and Video-based Extension on the Adoption of Integrated Soil Fertility Practices – Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia
by Hörner, Denise & Bouguen, Adrien & Frölich, Markus & Wollni, Meike
- 291313 ICT effectiveness in transmitting information about optimal time of fertilizer application to Nepalese farmers_x000B_
by Giulivi, Nicoletta & Harou, Aurelie P.
- 291312 Do agricultural interventions influence network formation? Insights from a randomized experiment in Kenya
by Jäckering, Lisa & Gödecke, Theda & Wollni, Meike
- 291311 Training Needs for Small Producers to Minimize Agricultural Marketing Problems and Challenges: How Cooperative Extension Can Fill the Gap
by Karki, Lila B. & Karki, Uma & Tackie, David Nii O. & Harris, Gwendolyn
- 291310 Effect of Crapemyrtle Bark Scale on Crapemyrtle Industry and Consumer Demand
by Marwah, Pulkit & Zhang, Yu Yvette & Gu, Mengmeng
- 291309 Measuring Statewide Impacts of Extension on Soil Conservation Practices
by Wang, Tong
- 291308 The ag econ diaspora: Where do applied economists publish?
by Derian, Anna & Cash, Sean B. & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 291307 Evaluating the Effectiveness of Basic Good Agricultural Practices Training by University of Maryland Extension
by Dou, Xiaoya & Narrod, Clare A. & Miller, Mark V. & Chfadi, Tarik & Pahl, Donna & Beaulieu, Justine
- 291306 Estimating the Impact of Wired Broadband Deployment on Rural Areas in Puerto Rico by Using Difference-In-Differences (DID) Method
by Lee, Hyun Ji
- 291305 Does elite capture matter? New evidence from development oriented seed production programme of women self-help group in India
by Surendran Padmaja, Subash & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & K.S., Aditya
- 291304 Female-Operated Farms and U.S. Agricultural Vitality
by Schmidt, Claudia & Tian, Zheng & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 291303 The Impact of Social Capital on Craft Beverage Tourism
by Arroyo, Claudia Gil & Knollenberg, Whitney & Barbieri, Carla & Boys, Kathryn A.
- 291302 Does Rural Population Hollowing Bring a Loss in Happiness
by Chen, Qianheng & Delgado, Michael & Fang, Hang
- 291301 Improving the quality of life of smallholder farmers by a climate resilience program in Brazil
by Gori Maia, Alexandre & Morales Martinez, Daniel & Burney, Jennifer & Cesano, Daniele
- 291300 Modeling Location Decisions of Food and Agricultural Industry Establishments with Microdata
by Van Sandt, Anders T. & Carpenter, Craig W. & Loveridge, Scott & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Niehm, Linda & McKinney, Steven
- 291299 The Route of Development in intra-regional Income Equality via High-Speed Rail: Evidence from China
by Yu, Wenjing & Yao, Yansang
- 291298 Rural life quality enhancement: reducing fossil fuel dependence through dwelling renovation
by Kaya, Ozgur & Klepacka, Anna M. & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 291297 The Impact of Groundwater on Economic Outcomes in the Ogallala Region
by Suter, Jordan F. & Rouhi Rad, Mani & Manning, Dale & Moore, Lacey K. & Goemans, Christopher
- 291296 The “new location theory” applied to production agriculture: A multivariate approach
by Gottlieb, Paul D. & Dobis, Elizabeth A. & Hira, Anil & Reid, Neil & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 291295 Exploring the Underlying Economics of Local Food Producers: Opportunities for Rural Economic Development
by Bauman, Allison & Jablonski, Becca B. R. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D.
- 291294 Economic and Policy Analysis of Potential Deployment of Rural Broadband in Indiana
by Grant, Alison & Tyner, Wallace E. & DeBoer, Lawrence P.
- 291293 Can cooperatives increase farmers' income: A Study of Tea in China
by Zhang, Xiaorong & Kong, Xiangzhi
- 291292 Does the Pension Program Affect Health Care Utilization of Elderly Farmers? Evidence from the Old Farmer Pension Program in Taiwan
by Yang, Feng-An & Chang, Hung-Hao
- 291291 Consumer preference on rice as the most favorite staple food in rural Ghana
by Shiratori, Sakiko
- 291290 The Effects of Democratic Participation in Development Program on Happiness: Does Procedural Utility Matter?
by Leng, Chenxin & Chen, Qianheng & Li, Li & Delgado, Michael
- 291289 Are Returns to Capital Lower in Rural Areas? An Initial Evaluation
by Hughes, David W. & Willis, David Brian
- 291288 Long-term Effects of National Health Insurance on Improving Health Status and Reducing Financial Burden: Evidence from China
by Xing, Yuying
- 291287 Baby Boomers’ Paths into Retirement: Income/Wealth Dependency of their Migration Behaviors and Patterns
by Kim, Ayoung & Waldorf, Brigitte S.
- 291286 Effects of marketing contracts and resource-providing contracts in the African small farm sector: Insights from oil palm production in Ghana
by Ruml, Anette & Qaim, Matin
- 291285 Risk Preference and Adoption of Risk Management Strategies: Evidence from High-Value Crop Production in Emerging Economy
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani
- 291284 Risk Preferences and Development Interventions: evidence from Lesotho
by Pace, Noemi & Daidone, Silvio
- 291283 Production Risk Management in Agriculture and Farm Performance in Rural Pakistan: Role of Adaptation to Climate Change
by Shahzad, Muhammad Faisal & Abdulai, Awudu
- 291282 Climate Shocks and Risk Diversification: A Profit Approach to Pastoralists Decision-Making in Southern Ethiopia
by Timu, Anne G.
- 291281 The Effect of Incomplete Enforcement Information on Ambient Pollution Levels: Evidence from the Clean Water Act
by Andarge, Tihitina
- 291280 Spring Frost in Apple Orchards: Quality Effects can Outweigh Quantity Effects
by Dalhaus, Tobias & Blanke, Michael M. & Bravin, Esther & Dietiker, Dominique & Finger, Robert
- 291279 Do Natural Hazards in the Gulf Coast Still Matter for State-level Natural Gas Prices? Evidence after the Shale Gas Boom
by Huang, Kuan-Ming & Etienne, Xiaoli L.
- 291278 Input Use under Cost-of-Production Crop Insurance: Theory and Evidence
by He, Juan & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Zheng, Xiaoyong & Yorobe, Jose M.
- 291277 Farm Investment under Insecure Land Lease Contracts: Evidence from Large Commercial Farms in China
by Ma, Meilin
- 291276 Endogenous Risk Perception and Wildfire Risk Mitigating Behavior
by Katuwal, Hari
- 291275 Do concerns of agricultural producers about risk limit participation in agri-environmental schemes?
by Rolfe, John & Star, Megan L.
- 291274 Effects of Information on Risk Perception: Empirical Evidence from Housing Market in Taiwan
by Cheng, Tzu-Chang Forrest & Wang, Tai-Chi & Zhu, Jian-Da
- 291273 Risk Preferences and Demand for Crop Insurance
by Rosch, Stephanie D. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Holt, Charles & Sproul, Thomas W. & Tulman, Sarah
- 291272 On the optimal policy for infectious animal disease management: a principal-multiple agents approach
by Osseni, Abdel Fawaz & Rault, Arnaud & Alexandre, Gohin
- 291271 Rate-Setting of Agricultural Insurance Using Partial Derivatives of Penalized Bivariate Tensor Product B-splines:The Case of Beijing in China
by Lu, Pin & Wu, Kaidi
- 291270 Non-linear Impact of Extreme Heat on Nitrogen Balances
by Dalhaus, Tobias & Pfingsten, Tony
- 291269 Farm-level Irrigation Decisions and Informal Water Transfers under the Prior Appropriation Doctrine
by Rollins, Kimberly S. & Lee, Gi-Eu & Singletary, Loretta
- 291268 Optimal spatial distribution of forest carbon payments that balances returns and risks of future economic growth scenarios
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Sharma, Bijay P.
- 291267 Is There a Demand for Aquaculture Insurance? An Analysis of New England’s Oyster Market
by Cole, Avery W. & Chen, Xuan & Alvarez, Nicholas
- 291266 Achieving Least-Cost Emissions Targets for Multiple Pollutants: Sequential vs. Simultaneous Policies
by Cook, Aaron & Shortle, James S.
- 291265 Air Pollution Violations in China
by Guo, Wei
- 291264 Hard NOx: Identifying Spillovers and Operational Inefficiencies Within the EPA NOx Budget Trading Program
by Nakolan, Kevin
- 291263 Financial Assistance and Violations of Environmental Regulations: Evidence from Clean Water Act (CWA) and Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF)
by Anica, Sharaban T. & Elbakidze, Levan
- 291262 Size-Based Regulations, Productivity, and Environmental Quality: Evidence from the U.S. Livestock Industry
by Chen, Chen-Ti & Lade, Gabriel & Crespi, John M. & Keiser, David A.
- 291261 Dueling Drought-mitigation Efforts: The Role of Water Use Efficiency and Conservation Policies on Effluent Generation and Quality
by Schwabe, Kurt A. & Nemati, Mehdi & Amin, Refat
- 291260 The Impact of Clean Water on Infant Mortality: Evidence from China
by Fan, Maoyong & He, Guojun
- 291259 Land Tenure and Conservation Practice Use: Evidence from Landowners’ Decisions in Iowa
by Sawadgo, Wendiam PM & Zhang, Wendong & Plastina, Alejandro
- 291258 EU Regulations to Fight Nutrient Surpluses: the Case of Nitrate Vulnerable Zones
by Tzintzun, Ivan & Guerrero, Santiago
- 291257 What Drives Voluntary Adoption of Farming Practices that Can Abate Nutrient Pollution?
by Luther, Zachary & Swinton, Scott M. & Van Deynze, Braeden
- 291256 DUCs and natural gas supply in the US
by Mugabe, Douglas & Elbakidze, Levan
- 291255 Correlated Pollutants, Avoidance, and Local Environmental Policy: Analyzing California’s Ocean-Going Vessel Fuel Rule
by Berazneva, Julia & Klotz, Richard L.
- 291254 Doomed by design: Structural Implications of the Renewable Fuel Standard for E85 Demand
by Zhong, Jia & Khanna, Madhu & Debnath, Deepayan
- 291253 Resource Conservation and Input Markets: Assessing the Spillovers of Groundwater Conservation
by Suter, Jordan F. & Hrozencik, R. Aaron
- 291252 Policy Leakage or Policy Benefit? Spatial Spillovers from Conservation Policies in Common Property Resources
by Rouhi Rad, Mani & Manning, Dale T. & Suter, Jordan F. & Goemans, Christopher
- 291251 Evaluating Alternative Institutions for Improving Water Allocation and Use Efficiency: Case Studies from the Western United States
by Lee, Gi-Eu & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Singletary, Loretta
- 291250 The Effects of Groundwater Policies and Economic Factors on the Timing of Well Drilling Decisions
by Zhang, Qianyu & Schoengold, Karina & Mieno, Taro
- 291249 The Effect of Urban Forestry on Housing Price and Gentrification
by LI, Liqing
- 291248 Environmental Justice and Self-Regulation of Pesticide Applications: Evidence from California
by Tolhurst, Tor N. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Klonsky, Karen & DeMars, Christopher & Zhang, Minghua
- 291247 Reassessing environmental injustice through pollution substitution and leakage
by Lee, Sangyoul & Bi, Xiang
- 291246 The Energy-Water Nexus in Developing Country Agriculture: Equity-Efficiency Tradeoffs of Electricity Tariff Reform
by Sesmero, Juan Pablo & Bauchet, Jonathan
- 291245 The Impact of High Renewable Energy Mandates on Water Use in Electricity Generation
by Reed, Michael E. & Elbakidze, Levan
- 291244 Solar Initiatives in the Sunshine state: Analysis of 2016 Florida Amendment Votes
by Khurana, Ritika & Elbakidze, Levan
- 291243 Biofuels Policy and Innovation Impacts: Evidence from Biofuels and Agricultural Patent Indicators
by Nelson, Kelly & Brown, Zachary S. & Parton, Lee
- 291242 Bioplastics and Biofuel Policy in the EU – Impacts and Interactions
by Zhu, Xinqi & Sauer, Johannes & Venus, Thomas J. & Vrachioli, Maria & Drabik, Dušan
- 291241 Climate Change Policy: Dynamics, Strategy, and the Kyoto Protocol
by Zakerinia, Saleh & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 291240 Waste Reduction from a Mandatory Recycling and Unit-based Pricing: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Taiwan
by Huang, Yu-Kai & Stevens, Reid & Shaw, William D.
- 291239 Underground Lemons: The Effect of Time of Sale Regulations on the Housing Market
by Athnos, April
- 291238 Repeal of the Clean Power Plan: Who Gains and Who Loses?
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Wang, Weiwei & Oliver, Anthony & Khanna, Madhu
- 291237 What Drives the Effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards on Emissions and Renewable Deployment?: Theory and Empirical Analysis
by Don, Fullerton & Ta, Chi L.
- 291236 Effect of Transmission Integration on Prices of Congestion Revenue Rights: Evidence from the Texas Electricity Market
by Doshi, Gaurav & Du, Sheldon
- 291235 Costs of Energy Efficiency Mandates Can Reverse the Sign of Rebound
by Fullerton, Don & Ta, Chi L.
- 291234 How Do Landfills Impact Surrounding Property Values: A Difference-in-Differences Model Analysis
by Saha, Bijeta Bijen
- 291233 Determinants of Cropland Expansion in the United States: The Role of Government Policy
by Li, Yijia & Khanna, Madhu & Miao, Ruiqing
- 291232 The Impact of the 2008 Shale Gas Moratorium on New York Farmland Values
by Ifft, Jennifer E. & Yu, Ao
- 291231 Assessing the private and social benefits of forest concessions in the Maya Biosphere Reserve
by Bocci, Corinne F. & Sohngen, Brent
- 291230 Achieving spatial connectivity for threshold public goods through payments for ecosystem services – Evidence from a framed field experiment with oil palm farmers in Indonesia
by Rudolf, Katrin
- 291229 Is the Low Carbon Agriculture Credit Program impacting pasture area and quality in Brazil’s Northeast region?
by Rocha, Adauto B. & Gianetti, Giovani W. & Almeida, Alexandre N. & Ferreira, Joaquin Bento
- 291228 The Impact of Bison Reintroduction on the Local Economy
by LI, Liqing & Ando, Amy W.
- 291227 Impact of Centralization v. Decentralization on Market Performance: A Theoretical Framework Accounting for Externalities and Imperfect Information
by Staples, Aaron J. & Loduca, Natalie R & Schmiess, Jacob S.
- 291226 Decomposing the Wedge: Mechanisms Driving the Gap Between Projected and Realized Returns in Energy Efficiency Programs
by Christensen, Peter & Francisco, Paul & Myers, Erica & Nogueira Meirelles De Souza, Mateus
- 291225 The Effect of Trade on the Environment: Evidence from Meta-analysis
by Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & Demena, Binyam A.
- 291224 Lessons from local governance and collective action efforts to manage irrigation withdrawals in Kansas
by Perez-Quesada, Gabriela & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 291223 Do Environmental Attitudes Track Business Cycles? Evidence from the Great Recession
by Ferreira, Susana & Newbury, Jackson
- 291222 Wind Energy and Agricultural Production – Evidence from Farm-Level Data
by Chen, Tengjiao
- 291221 Evaluating the Impact of the Grassland Ecological Compensation Policy on Grassland Quality in China
by Lingling, Hou & Chen, Qihui & Feng, Qisheng
- 291220 Impacts of external information sources about choice of pesticide varieties on pesticide misuse:Evidence from rice farmer’s pests control practice in China
by Hu, Ruifa & Sun, Shengyang & Zhang, Chao
- 291219 Introducing Sentiment Analysis to Agricultural Economics: Case Study from Restaurant Reviews
by Tian, Guang & Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & McIntosh, Christopher S.
- 291218 Misclassification Errors in Remote Sensing Data and Land Use Modeling
by Ji, Yongjie
- 291217 Does Change in Respondents’ Attention Matter in Estimating Willingness to Pay from Choice Experiments?
by Hildebrand, Kayla & Chung, Chanjin & Boyer, Tracy A.
- 291216 Estimating Dynamic Discrete Choice Panel Models Using Irregularly Spaced Data
by Chen, Maolong & Myers, Robert J. & Hu, Chaoran
- 291215 Testing Attrition Bias in Field Experiments
by Ghanem, Dalia & Hirshleifer, Sarojini & Ortiz-Becerra, Karen
- 291214 Measuring Resilience: A Triple-Difference Approach
by Zaharia, Sonia & Masters, William A. & Ghosh, Shibani & Shively, Gerald E. & Heneveld, Katherine M. & Liang, Lichen & Gurung, Sabi & Shrestha, Robin & Thorne-Lyman, Andrew & Webb, Patrick
- 291212 Estimation and Inference of Treatment Effects Using a New Panel Data Approach with Application to the Impact of US SYG Law on State Level Murder Rate
by Geng, Huayan & Zhou, Qiankun
- 291211 Estimating crop yields using spatiotemporal Bayesian Kriging with nonstationary covariance functions
by Lu, Xun & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K.
- 291210 Determining the Importance of an Attribute in a Demand System: Structural versus Machine Learning Approach
by Badruddoza, Syed & Amin, Modhurima D.
- 291209 Optimal conservation tradeoffs: combining bi-level optimization with genetic algorithm methods
by Barnhart, Bradley L. & Bostian, Moriah B. & Jha, Manoj K. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A.
- 291208 Comparing Panel Data Quantile Regression Models with an Application to Price Elasticities of Demand for Sugar-Sweetened Beverages in the US
by Valizadeh, Pourya & Lance, Peter M. & Ng, Shu Wen & Guilkey, David K.
- 291207 Bayesian optimization for precision agriculture
by Saikai, Yuji & Mitchell, Paul D.
- 291206 The Power Law Distribution of Agricultural Land Size
by Akhundjanov, Sherzod B. & Chamberlain, Lauren
- 291205 How to double yields in 50 years: lessons from across the Great Plains
by Trindade, Federico J. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 291204 The Millenium Droughts and Australian Agricultural Productivity Performance: A Nonparametric Analysis
by Chambers, Robert G. & Sheng, Yu & Pieralli, Simone
- 291203 Decomposing U.S. agricultural productivity into weather shocks, technical change, scale effects, input price effects, and cost efficiency
by Plastina, Alejandro & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Lence, Sergio H.
- 291202 Technical efficiency of family dairy farms: the experience of a climate resilience program in Brazil
by Gori Maia, Alexandre & Fonseca, Camila Veneo Campos & Silveira, Rodrigo Lanna F. & Burney, Jennifer & Cesano, Daniele
- 291201 Know what you sow: The cost of seed type misidentification in Tanzania
by Trindade, Federico J. & Wineman, Ayala Y. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Njagi, Timothy
- 291200 Are Productivity Differentials between Men and Women Real? Evidence from Groundnut Farmers in Malawi
by Owusu, Eric S. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E.
- 291199 A Case for Space: The Efficiency Spillover Effect of Iron Biofortified Beans in Rwanda
by Funes, Jose E. & Sun, Laixiang & Benson, Todd & Sedano, Fernando
- 291198 The impacts of sustainable intensification of maize production on household crop income, productivity, and food assess in rural Tanzania
by Kim, Jongwoo & Mason, Nicole M.
- 291197 Impact of Blockchain Technology on International Grain Trading
by Lakkakula, Prithviraj & Bullock, David W. & Wilson, William W.
- 291196 Efficiency as a Criterion for Optimizing Routes: A two-stage DEA-Routing approach
by Alves Junior, Paulo Nocera & Bartholomeu, Daniela B. & Cruz, José C. & Caixeta-Filho, José V.
- 291195 Micro-Climate Engineering for Climate Change Adaptation in Agriculture: the Case of California Pistachios
by Trilnick, Itai
- 291194 Assessing salt-tolerant rice variety adoption in the Mekong River Delta
by Paik, SongYi & Mills, Bradford F. & Le, Dung Thi Phuong & Nhu, Lien Thi
- 291193 Does Crop Insurance Inhibit Climate Change Irrigation-Technology Adaption?
by Sellars, Sarah C. & Thompson, Nathanael M. & Wetzstein, Michael E. & Bowling, Laura C. & Cherkauer, Keith A. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & Prokopy, Linda S. & Hemler, Michelle R. & Lee, Charlotte I. & Reinhart, Benjamin D.
- 291192 Assessing the benefits of Green Super Rice in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Mozambique
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Pede, Valerien O.
- 291191 Women's Access to Improved Seed: Does it Matter for Small- Scale Maize Farms' Productivity in Nigeria
by Ayinde, Opeyemi E. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Miranda, Mario J. & Sam, Abdoul G. & Olaoye, Gbadebo
- 291190 Venture Capital and the Transformation of Private R&D for Agriculture
by Graff, Gregory D. & De Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Zilberman, David
- 291189 Farm Heterogeneity and Product Differentiation: using Farm-level Microdata in Japan
by Akune, Yuko & Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 291188 Application of Biodegradable Mulches in Crop Production: A Life Cycle Assessment
by Chen, Kuan-Ju & Chi, Ting & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 291187 Understanding Grazing Intensity Choices on the U.S. Great Plains
by Che, Yuyuan & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A. & Wang, Tong
- 291186 The Effect of Training and Microcredit on Productive Efficiency: The Case of Haitian Peanut Farmers
by Baffoe-Bonnie, Anthony & Kostandini, Genti
- 291185 To Bomb a Vineyard? Developing a Model for Predicting Water Stress in a Vineyard Utilizing Hyperspectral Imagery Collected from a UAV
by Hurley, Sean P. & Horney, Marc & Drake, Aaron
- 291184 Agricultural Productivity Adjusted for Environmental Bads in Great Plains: Redux
by Khanal, Badri & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 291183 Foreign Direct Investment and Agricultural Enterprises in China: A Threshold Regression Analysis
by Han, Yan & Smith, Rodney B.W.
- 291182 Estimating Yield Gains from GM Maize in South Africa
by Shew, Aaron M. & Nalley, Lawton L. & Tack, Jesse B. & Chaminuka, Petronella & Mavunganidze, Zira
- 291181 Impact of Minimum Support Price Policy and National Food Security Mission on the Production of Pulses in India
by John, Jannet & Bhatt, Anar & Varma, Poornima
- 291180 Does neighborhood matter? Spatial proximity and farmer technical efficiency in Ethiopia
by Tirkaso, Wondmagegn T. & Hailu, Atakelty G.
- 291179 Transient Use Of Hybrid Maize: Irregularly Spaced Dynamic Panel Evidence From Kenya
by Chen, Maolong & Myers, Robert J. & Hu, Chaoran
- 291178 Spatial dependence and dynamic productivity growth in Wisconsin dairy farming
by Skevas, Teo & Cabrera, Victor E.
- 291177 Induced Innovation in South American Agriculture: Acemoglu’s Directed Technical Change
by Queiroz, Pedro & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 291176 Has Agricultural Yield Growth Decelerated?
by Baffes, John & Etienne, Xiaoli L.
- 291175 Crop Rotations and Risk Management in Mississippi Delta Agriculture
by Stevens, Andrew W. & Bradley, William B. & Knotts, William
- 291174 Double cropping as an adaptation to climate change in the United States
by Gammans, Matthew & Mérel, Pierre
- 291173 Evaluating a Systems Approach to Suppressive Crop Rotations in Strawberry Production
by Michuda, Aleksandr & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Subbarao, Krishna V. & Chellemi, Daniel
- 291172 Cover Crops Usage in South Dakota: Perceived Profitability and Future Adoption Decisions
by Wang, Tong & Kolady, Deepthi Elizabeth & Ulrich-Schad, Jessica
- 291171 The Rootworm Revisited – Analyzing Corn Farmers’ Expenditures on Rootworm Abating Inputs in 2005 and 2016
by Wechsler, Seth J.
- 291170 Market and Production Heterogeneity Drives Differential Economic Benefits of Virus Screening Across California Grape Industry
by Fenton, Marieke & Lybbert, Travis J. & Cheon, Ji Yeon & Gjerdseth, Emma & Wang, Qian
- 291169 Preserving biodiversity for greater productivity: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial of Oil Palm Producers in Colombia
by Salazar, Lina & Fahsbender, Jossie & Avila, Josue
- 291168 Evaluating Pest Management Strategies: A Robust Method and its Application to Strawberry Disease Management
by Soto-Caro, Ariel & Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei & Peres, Natalia
- 291167 How Much within-field Yield Variability Can Be Explained by Public Soil Data?
by Li, Xiaofei
- 291166 Soil Conditioned Climate Effects Matter when Modeling Crop Yields
by Dennis, Elliott J. & Hefley, Trevor & Tack, Jesse B. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 291165 Economic Management and Climatic Challenges Posed by Days Suitable for Field Work in the US Corn Belt
by Gramig, Ben & Yun, Seong Do
- 291164 Bumper Crop or Dearth: An Economic Methodology to Identify the Disruptive Effects of Climatic Variables on French Agriculture
by Pieralli, Simone
- 291162 The Impacts of Federal Anti-Microbial Guidance on the Livestock Industry
by MacLachlan, Matthew J. & Letsou, Christina & Sneeringer, Stacy E.
- 291161 Estimating the Effect of Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) on Video Cattle Prices in the U.S. West
by Mooney, Daniel F. & Rollison, Miles M. & Ahola, Jason K.
- 291160 Are Cattle Feeding Operations Moving North? An Empirical Analysis of the USDA “Cattle on Feed” Reports
by Surathkal, Prasanna & Dey, Madan M.
- 291159 Tracking the Changing Valuation of Beef Bull Attributes
by Tang, Minfeng & Thompson, Nathanael M. & Boyer, Christopher M. & Widmar, Nicole Olynk & Lusk, Jayson L. & Stewart, Terry S. & Lofgren, Donna L. & Minton, Nick
- 291158 Comparing Willingness to Supply and Willingness to Pay for Cattle Traceability: A Novel Assessment of Both Supply and Demand Factors Driving Provision of Production Practice Information in Modern Food Systems
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Mitchell, James L. & Schulz, Lee
- 291157 The Effects of Contracting on Biosecurity Effort by U.S. Swine Producers
by Mitchell, James L. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schulz, Lee
- 291156 Milked for All Their Worth: Analyzing the Costs of Animal Mortality on Wisconsin Dairies
by Hutchins, Jared P.
- 291155 Snowpack Yield Implications: A Case Study of Alfalfa Yields in the Rio Grande Valley of New Mexico
by Ramsey, Steven M.
- 291154 Impacts of climate change on attributes and retail prices of premium wines
by Pan, Qianyao & Sumner, Daniel A. & Lapsley, James T.
- 291153 The Impact of Warming Temperatures on US Sorghum Production and the Potential for Adaptation
by Miller, Noah J. & Tack, Jesse B. & Bergtold, Jason S.
- 291152 Beyond Yield Response: Weather Shocks and Crop Abandonment
by Cui, Xiaomeng
- 291151 Agricultural Supply: Do Markets Anticipate Weather Shocks ?
by Stigler, Matthieu M.
- 291150 Long Term Impacts of Cover Crops on Corn Yield Risk and Implied Changes to Crop Insurance Premiums
by Connor, Lawson
- 291149 Effects of smoking on agricultural productivity
by Haque, Samiul & Abedin, Naveen & Fakir, Adnan M. S. & Hannan, Rafe & Alam, Rafa
- 291148 Farm Efficiency Under Risk: How Does Risk Influence the Efficiency Frontier?
by Bergtold, Jason S. & Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Nalunga, Asha
- 291147 Cooperative Membership, Contracts, and Production Efficiency: A Selectivity-Corrected Analysis of Smallholder Farmers
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani
- 291146 Pesticides efficiency of French wheat producers under a stochastic frontier framework
by Dakpo, K Hervé & Femenia, Fabienne
- 291145 The welfare impact of mechanization of sugarcane production in São Paulo – Brazil
by Soares, Pedro & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 291144 Weather Impacts on Agricultural Production Efficiency: Evidence from Kansas Wheat Farmers
by Chen, Bowen & Dennis, Elliott J. & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 291143 Economic Optimality of Income Over Feed Cost: An Analysis of Wisconsin Dairy Farms
by Minegishi, Kota & Jette Nantel, Simon & Lim, Sunghun
- 291142 Bayesian Optimal Dynamic Sampling Procedures for On-Farm Field Trials
by Ng'ombe, John N. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 291141 How much is free irrigation water really worth?
by Trindade, Federico J. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 291140 The labor market impact of the citrus greening disease in Florida: Evidence from Difference-in-Difference estimation
by Luo, Tianyuan & Guan, Zhengfei & Wu, Feng
- 291139 Determinants of technical efficiency among small-scale coffee farmers in Rwanda
by Ngango, Jules & Lee, Jungmyung & Kim, Seung Gyu
- 291138 Local Cropland Transitions from Ethanol Market Expansions
by Pates, Nicholas J. & Hendricks, Nathan P. & Lark, Tyler
- 291137 Profit-Maximizing Nitrogen Rates For Corn Production And Tillage Systems Using Random Parameter Response Functions
by Villacis Aveiga, Alexis H. & Alwang, Jeffrey & Delgado, Jorge
- 291136 Duality theory in empirical work: Evaluating the performance of an alternative method
by Rosas, Juan F. & Lence, Sergio H.
- 291135 Water efficiency in high-yield irrigated corn fields in the Western U.S. Corn Belt
by De Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 291134 Worshipping the Tiger: The Importance of Existence Values for Conservation Policies
by Atallah, Shadi S. & Lopes, Adrian
- 291133 Optimal Conservation in A Public Agency Framework
by Luby, Ian H.
- 291132 Spatial targeting of payments for ecosystem services under growth uncertainties
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Mingie, James
- 291131 Can Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) Deliver Food Security Outcomes?
by Adjognon, Serge G. & Van Soest, Daan
- 291130 An Econometric Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Broad Land-Use Change in the Conterminous United States
by Mihiar, Chris & Lewis, David
- 291129 Modeling Land Use and Land Cover in North Carolina; a Markov Chain Approach
by Azubike, Chinazor S. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Mulrooney, Timothy J.
- 291128 Marginal Cost of Carbon Sequestration through Forest Restoration of Agricultural Land in the Southeast United States
by Obembe, Oladipo S. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 291127 Accounting for albedo changes in forest climate mitigation: Effects on efficient forest area and global carbon prices
by McGlynn, Emily F. & Favero, Alice & Bastien Olvera, Bernardo Adolfo
- 291126 Global forest management, carbon sequestration and bioenergy supply under alternative socioeconomic and climate pathways
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Favero, Alice
- 291125 Statistical Relationships Between Water Quality and Agricultural Intensity in Maine, USA
by Dodson, Laura L. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Carey, Cayelan
- 291124 Cost-eff_x000B_ective water quality management in tile-drained fi_x000C_elds
by Sheng, Di & Suter, Jordan F. & Wei, Xiaolu & Bailey, Ryan T.
- 291123 Understanding Overuse of Phosphorous Fertilizer in Soybeans
by Lee, Seungyub & McCann, Laura M.
- 291122 Estimating the adaptive benefits of water market reform for Californian irrigated agriculture
by Arellano Gonzalez, Jesus & Moore, Frances & AghaKouchak, Amir & Qin, Yue & Davis, Steven & Burney, Jennifer & Levy, Morgan
- 291121 Effects of Water Scarcity, Climate Variability, and Risk Management Policy on Cropland Allocation, Water Use, and Irrigation Technology Adoption on the U.S. West Coast
by Shi, Jian & Wu, JunJie
- 291120 Adapting to Water Scarcity: Evidence from Irrigated Agriculture
by Hagerty, Nick
- 291119 Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change in the United States: Implications for Fertilizer Use and Water Quality
by Paudel, Jayash & Crago, Christine L.