Results from the Farm Behaviour Component of the Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Model for the Watershed Evaluation of Beneficial Management Practices Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, William M. & Sawyer, David G., 1987. "Cost Effectiveness Of Alternative Subsidy Strategies For Soil Erosion Control," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Steven Schilizzi & Uwe Latacz-Lohmann, 2007. "Assessing the Performance of Conservation Auctions: An Experimental Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 497-515.
- Westra, John V., 2003. "Effects On Farm Income And The Environment From Targeting Agricultural Best Management Practices (Bmps)," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35191, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003.
"A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-471, November.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2002. "A Laboratory Study of Auctions for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 174066, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Park, William M. & Sawyer, David G., 1987. "Cost Effectiveness of Alternative Subsidy Strategies for Soil Erosion Control," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 21-32, December.
- Watson, David O. & Miller, Jamie & Boxall, Peter C. & Unterschultz, James R., 2000. "The Economics Of Riparian Management: A Literature Review," Project Report Series 24059, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Antony K. Samarawickrema & Ken W. Belcher, 2005. "Net Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Economics of Annual Crop Management Systems," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 385-401, December.
- Caswell, Margriet & Fuglie, Keith O. & Ingram, Cassandra & Jans, Sharon & Kascak, Catherine, 2001. "Adoption of Agricultural Production Practices: Lessons Learned from the U.S. Department of Agriculture Area Studies Project," Agricultural Economics Reports 33985, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2007. "Assessing the performance of conservation auctions: an experimental study," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10436, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Schwab, Gerald, 1998. "The Economic Importance Of Crop Rotation Systems: Evidence From The Literature," Staff Paper Series 11690, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998.
"Marginal Abatement Costs Of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution With Intensive And Extensive Farm Management Choices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-17, October.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution with Intensive and Extensive Farm Management Choices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 169-185, October.
- Tisdell, John, 2007.
"Bringing biophysical models into the economic laboratory: An experimental analysis of sediment trading in Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 584-595, January.
- Tisdell, John G., 2006. "Bringing Biophysical Models into the Economic Laboratory: An Experimental Analysis of Sediment Trading in Australia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25631, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wanhong Yang & Alfons Weersink, 2004. "Cost-effective Targeting of Riparian Buffers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Ronald G. Cummings & Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2004. "Using laboratory experiments for policymaking: An example from the Georgia irrigation reduction auction," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 341-363.
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2005.
"A Laboratory Comparison of Uniform and Discriminative Price Auctions for Reducing Non-point Source Pollution,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2003. "A Laboratory Comparison Of Uniform And Discriminative Price Auctions Forreducing Non-Point Source Pollution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 882, The University of Melbourne.
- Sparling, Beth & Brethour, Cher, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Beneficial Management Practices for Crop Nutrients in Canadian Agriculture," Annual Meeting, 2007, July 29-August 1, Portland, Oregon 10249, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Wanhong Yang & Chaodong Sheng & Paul Voroney, 2005. "Spatial Targeting of Conservation Tillage to Improve Water Quality and Carbon Retention Benefits," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 477-500, December.
- Wicks, Santhi & Howitt, Richard E., 2005. "Optimal Sustainable Agricultural Decisions: A Mixed Integer Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19230, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Greiner, Ben, 2004. "An Online Recruitment System for Economic Experiments," MPRA Paper 13513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jun & Koeckhoven, Steve & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Unterschultz, James R., 2012. "Economic Analysis of Vegetative Buffer Zone Beneficial Management Practices (BMPs) for a Mixed Farm Operation in the Lower Little Bow Watershed," Staff Paper Series 129427, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- repec:bla:canjag:v:66:y:2018:i:1:p:143-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trautman, Dawn & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Unterschultz, James R., 2012. "Beneficial Management Practice (BMP) Adoption -- Direct Farm Cost/Benefit Tradeoffs," Project Report Series 139638, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Peter C. Boxall & Orsolya Perger & Marian Weber, 2013. "Reverse Auctions for Agri-Environmental Improvements: Bid-Selection Rules and Pricing for Beneficial Management Practice Adoption," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(s2), pages 23-36, August.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0063-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ualbpr:116268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.