Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia
- 130973 Soil carbon sequestration in mixed farming landscapes: Insights from the Lachlan soil carbon project
by Pearson, Leonie J. & Crean, Jason & Badgery, Warwick & Murphy, Brian & Rawson, Andrew & Capon, Timothy & Reeson, Andrew
- 125741 Economics of Surveillance: a Bioeconomic Assessment of Queensland Fruit Fly
by White, Benedict & Sadler, Rohan & Florec, Veronique & Dominiak, Bernie
- 125081 Contemporary Food Policy Challenges and Opportunities: A Political Economy Perspective
by Andersen, Per Pinstrup
- 125077 Improving food security in Timor-Leste with higher yield crop Varieties
by Lopes, Modesto & Nesbitt, Harry
- 125063 Transboundary Water Management: A joint management approach to the Mekong River Basin
by Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin
- 125053 Dairy productivity growth, efficiency change and technological progress in Victoria
by Karanja, Francis & Gilmour, Daniel & Fraser, Iain
- 125048 The Long and Short Run Impacts of Food and Energy Price Shocks: Evidence from Nigeria
by Aye, Goodness C.
- 125046 The Governance of Grapes: The NSW Inquiry into the Wine Grape Market and Prices (2010) – An Assessment
by Grant, Bligh & Dollery, Brian & Kortt, Michael
- 124490 The economic impact of water reductions during the Millennium Drought in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Kirby, Mac & Connor, Jeffery D. & Bark, Rosalind H. & Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Keyworth, Scott W.
- 124487 Integrated, dynamic economic – hydrology model of the Murray-Darling Basin
by Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei & Connor, Jeffery D. & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din
- 124479 Returns on investment in wild dog management-beef production in the South Australian Arid Lands
by Wicks, Santhi & Allen, Benjamin
- 124475 Research and agricultural productivity in Indonesia
by Warr, Peter G.
- 124473 The Role of Mining in an Australian Business Cycle Model
by Veroude, Alexandra
- 124469 Nothing to Declare: Duty-free access to imports from LDCs
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 124466 Coordination and Strategic Behaviour in Landscape Auctions
by Valle, Haydn & Capon, Timothy & Harris, Michael & Reeson, Andrew
- 124463 Modelling the management of multiple-use reservoirs: Deterministic or stochastic dynamic programming?
by Tran, Lap Doc & Schilizzi, Steven & Chalak, Morteza & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 124458 The Cost of Red Dawn to the NSW Economy
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 124454 The relationship between farm profit and nitrogen exports on representative dairy farms in the Moe River catchment, Victoria
by Stott, Kerry & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga & Kumaran, Thabo & Roberts, Anna M.
- 124450 Labor Supply of Fishermen: An Empirical Analysis
by Stafford, Tess
- 124446 A real-options analysis of wine grape farming in north west Victoria
by Seyoum, Emayenesh & Chan, Chris
- 124442 How can we evaluate conservation auctions? Three Possible methods
by Schilizzi, Steven
- 124439 Impacts of Farmer Attitude on the Design of a Nutrient Reduction Policy – a New Zealand Catchment Case Study
by Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Munguia, Oscar Montes de Oca & Walcroft, Jill
- 124437 Growth, Policymaking, Trade And Economic Development In Malaysia
by Salih, Thamir M.
- 124433 Valuing Beach Recreation Across a Regional Area: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Gregg, Daniel
- 124431 Conservation values and management preferences for the Ningaloo Marine Park: a discrete choice experiment
by Rogers, Abbie A.
- 124428 Design of substrate supply contracts for biogas plants
by Reise, Christian & Liebe, Ulf & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124425 A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Compliance with an International Environmental Agreement on an Open Access Resource
by Borsky, Stefan & Raschky, Paul A.
- 124423 A Non-Parametric Analysis of Rice Production Efficiency in Sri Lanka
by Thibbotuwawa, Manoj & Mugera, Amin W. & White, Benedict
- 124421 Estimating the public benefits of mitigating damages caused by invasive plant species in a subsistence economy
by Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Scarborough, Helen
- 124418 A multi-period positive mathematical programming approach for assessing economic impact of drought in the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Whitten, Stuart M. & Kirby, Mac
- 124411 Small-Scale Beef Cattle Production in East Java, Indonesia
by Priyanti, Atien & Hanifah, Vyta W. & Mahendri, I.G.A.P. & Cahyadi, F. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 124405 Rural-Urban Migration and Vietnamese Agriculture
by Brennan, Donna C. & Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Que, Nguyen Ngoc & Vanzetti, David
- 124402 Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth: A Spatial Econometrics Analysis for Provinces in the Philippines
by Pede, Valerien O. & Sparks, Adam H. & McKinley, Justin D.
- 124359 The Returns to Promotion of Healthy Choices in Tasmania: Are You in the Dark about the Power of Mushrooms?
by Alston, Julian M. & Parks, Joanna C.
- 124358 The Impact of ‘Rice for the Poor’ on Household Consumption
by Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie
- 124357 The importance of tree cover and neighbourhood parks in determining urban property values
by Pandit, Ram & Polyakov, Maksym & Sadler, Rohan
- 124354 Protection of environmental water within a market-based framework: an examination of legal approaches in Colorado, Alberta and Australia
by Owens, Katherine
- 124353 Innovative capacity and productivity: an empirical analysis of Australian grain growers
by Nossal, Katarina
- 124351 Price Transmission in the German Sugar Market
by Nolte, Stephan & Natanelov, Valeri & Buysse, Jeroen & van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 124349 Management changes and vessel-level technical efficiency in the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery: a stochastic frontier analysis
by New, Robert
- 124347 Impact of agri‐environmental policies on farming practices and nutrient loading
by Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine
- 124345 Impact on Western Australia’s sheep supply chain of the termination of live sheep exports
by Nath, Tanmoy & Kingwell, Ross S. & Cunningham, Peter & Islam, Nazrul & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Curtis, Kimbal & Feldman, David & Anderton, Lucy & Mahindua, Truphena
- 124342 The Impact of Debt Structure on the Production Efficiency of Broadcare Farms in Western Australia
by Mugera, Amin W.
- 124339 Revisiting N fertilisation rates in low-rainfall grain cropping regions of Australia: A risk analysis
by Monjardino, Marta & McBeath, T. & Brennan, Lisa E. & Llewellyn, Rick S.
- 124337 Rice and Remittances: The Impact of Labour Migration on Rice Intensification in Southern Laos
by Manivong, Vongpaphane & Cramb, Rob A. & Newby, Jonathan C.
- 124331 Behavioral Salinity Response: Estimating Salinity Policies from Remote Sensed Micro-Data
by MacEwan, Duncan & Howitt, Richard E.
- 124328 The Impact of Price Floors -A Real Options Based Experimental Approach-
by Maack, Moritz & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124326 Size and Distribution of Research Benefits in the Australian Dairy Industry
by Liu, Esther & Tarrant, Katherine A. & Ho, Christie K.M. & Malcolm, Bill & Griffith, Garry R.
- 124325 Introduction of New Technologies in Agriculture: A Study of the Challenges in the Adoption of Hybrid Rice in India
by Khandker, Varsha & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 124322 Net benefits from alternative feral goat management strategies in the western NSW rangelands
by Khairo, Salahadin A. & Hacker, Ronald B.
- 124320 Impact Of Microfinance On Household Welfare: Assessing The Case Of Samurdhi Program In Sri Lanka
by Thibbotuwawa, R.M.M.I. & Printhika, B.L.D.S. & Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Udugama, J.M.M.
- 124319 Institutional Performance in Natural Resource Management: A Study of Institutional Interaction in the Implementation of Watershed Development in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Jain, Dinesh & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 124318 Consumers’ willingness-to-pay for low-calorie labeled Rice
by Iwamoto, Hiroyuki
- 124316 Finding the Stronger Impact among Bribery, Financial Reward, and Religious Attitude: The Insights of Experiment on Environmental Tax Compliance in Indonesia
by Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Wuenscher, Tobias
- 124315 Managing environmental flow objectives under uncertainty: The case of the lower Goulburn River floodplain, Victoria
by Heaney, Anna & Beare, Stephen & Brennan, Donna C.
- 124313 Effects of Increasing Agricultural Productivity: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Sri Lanka
by Gunawardena, Aruni
- 124311 A bioeconomic model of carbon trading within an Australian grazing enterprise
by Gowen, Rebecca & Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter
- 124309 Sustainable diversion limits and climate change: results from an integrated economic – hydrology model of the Murray-Darling Basin
by Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din
- 124307 Determinants of Institutional Performance in Watershed Management: A Study of the Nature and Performance of WatershedDevelopment Institutions in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Gandhi, Vasant P. & Crase, Lin
- 124305 Price Insurance, Moral Hazard and Agri-environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 124302 Public greenspace and life satisfaction in urban Australia
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 124297 A farm level assessment of a novel drought tolerant forage:Tedera (Bituminaria bituminosa C.H.Stirt var. albomarginata)
by Finlayson, John D. & Real, Daniel & Nordblom, Thomas L. & Revell, Clinton & Ewing, Michael A. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 124294 Policy Impact Analysis on Investments and Disinvestments under Competition: A Real Options Approach
by Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124292 The Desalination Plant, The North-South Pipeline And The Welfare Of Melburnians
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 124291 Institution of Ground Water Market for Management of Ground Water Resource: A Study from Assam in Northeast India
by Dutta, Mrinal Kanti
- 124289 Evaluation of predator-proof fenced biodiversity projects
by Doelle, Sebastian
- 124288 Determining the cost-effectiveness of Phytophthora cinnamomi management in the Fitzgerald River National Park
by Davis, Katrina J. & Pannell, David J. & Kragt, Marit Ellen
- 124284 Economic Impacts of GHG and Nutrient Reduction Policies in New Zealand: A Tale of Two Catchments
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi
- 124280 The impact of Australian ethanol policy on agriculture: examining limiting factors
by Cuevas-Cubria, Clara
- 124277 Pathways through the Plantation: Oil Palm Smallholders and Livelihood Strategies in Sarawak, Malaysia
by Cramb, Rob A. & Sujang, Patrick S.
- 124270 Predicting the Benefits of Banana Bunchy Top Virus Eradication in Australia
by Cook, David C. & Liu, Shuang & Edwards, Jacky & Villalta, Oscar & Aurambout, Jean-Philippe & Kriticos, Darren J. & Drenth, Andre & De Barro, Paul J.
- 124266 Murray Darling Basin Irrigation Adaptation to Drought: A Statistical Evaluation
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & King, Darran & Banerjee, Onil & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei
- 124249 Comparing the profitability of sheep, beef, dairy and grain farms in southwest Victoria under different rainfall scenarios
by Browne, Natalie & Kingwell, Ross S. & Behrendt, Ralph & Eckard, Richard
- 124247 An Experimental Examination Of Target Based Conservation Auctions
by Boxall, Peter C. & Perger, Orsolya & Packman, Katherine
- 124243 Factors influencing Malaysian consumers’ consumption of dairy products
by Boniface, Bonaventure & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 124240 The Malthusian Paradox: Declining Food Prices in the Very Long Run
by Bloch, Harry & Sapsford, David
- 124236 Economic analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems
by Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & White, Benedict
- 124234 “Mixed signals: Stated preferences for future states of three New Zealand rivers”
by Bell, Brian A. & Sinner, Jim & Phillips, Yvonne & Yap, Michael & Scarpa, Riccardo & Batstone, Chris & Marsh, Dan
- 124232 Fiducial cost-benefit analysis research: with an application to weather modification
by Beare, Stephen & Chambers, Raymond
- 124227 Measuring food security: Definitional sensitivity and implications
by Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Schilizzi, Steven
- 124225 Impact of a Commodity Price Spike on Poverty Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of Rural Households in Bangladesh
by Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Bhandari, Humnath & Mohanty, Samarendu & Cabrera, Ellanie & Hossain, Mahabub
- 124222 Relationships with market intermediaries: the case of vegetable cluster marketing in Southern Philippines
by Axalan, Jerick T. & Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Lamban, Ruby Jane G. & Real, Rodel R. & Montiflor, Marilou O. & Batt, Peter J. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Bacus, Recarte H. & Israel, Floro T. & Apara, Dante A.
- 124218 Pastoral Communities in Nigeria: Another Case of Marginalisation
by Aderinoye-Abdulwahab, S.A. & Adefalu, L.L.
- 124216 Contracts for Grain Biosecurity and Grain Quality
by Abougamos, Hoda & White, Benedict & Sadler, Rohan
- 124211 Analysis of farm household technical efficiency in Northern Ghana using bootstrap DEA
by Abatania, Luke N. & Hailu, Atakelty & Mugera, Amin W.
- 124206 Risk Aversion and Urban Water Decisions
by Freebairn, John W.
- 124204 Food Security In Papua New Guinea
by Omot, Norah
- 124202 Including risk in enterprise decisions in Australia’s riskiest businesses
by Keogh, Mick
- 124192 Global food markets by 2030: What roles for farm TFP growth and trade policies?
by Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna
- 124176 Grain Research Funding in Australia: Lessons from International Experience
by Gray, Richard S. & Bolek, Katarzyna
- 121412 Distinguished Fellows Address: Climate change policy and the science of design
by King, Robert P.