Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 130973 Soil carbon sequestration in mixed farming landscapes: Insights from the Lachlan soil carbon project
by Pearson, Leonie J. & Crean, Jason & Badgery, Warwick & Murphy, Brian & Rawson, Andrew & Capon, Timothy & Reeson, Andrew
- 125741 Economics of Surveillance: a Bioeconomic Assessment of Queensland Fruit Fly
by White, Benedict & Sadler, Rohan & Florec, Veronique & Dominiak, Bernie
- 125081 Contemporary Food Policy Challenges and Opportunities: A Political Economy Perspective
by Andersen, Per Pinstrup
- 125077 Improving food security in Timor-Leste with higher yield crop Varieties
by Lopes, Modesto & Nesbitt, Harry
- 125063 Transboundary Water Management: A joint management approach to the Mekong River Basin
by Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin
- 125053 Dairy productivity growth, efficiency change and technological progress in Victoria
by Karanja, Francis & Gilmour, Daniel & Fraser, Iain
- 125048 The Long and Short Run Impacts of Food and Energy Price Shocks: Evidence from Nigeria
by Aye, Goodness C.
- 125046 The Governance of Grapes: The NSW Inquiry into the Wine Grape Market and Prices (2010) – An Assessment
by Grant, Bligh & Dollery, Brian & Kortt, Michael
- 124490 The economic impact of water reductions during the Millennium Drought in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Kirby, Mac & Connor, Jeffery D. & Bark, Rosalind H. & Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Keyworth, Scott W.
- 124487 Integrated, dynamic economic – hydrology model of the Murray-Darling Basin
by Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei & Connor, Jeffery D. & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din
- 124479 Returns on investment in wild dog management-beef production in the South Australian Arid Lands
by Wicks, Santhi & Allen, Benjamin
- 124475 Research and agricultural productivity in Indonesia
by Warr, Peter G.
- 124473 The Role of Mining in an Australian Business Cycle Model
by Veroude, Alexandra
- 124469 Nothing to Declare: Duty-free access to imports from LDCs
by Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf
- 124466 Coordination and Strategic Behaviour in Landscape Auctions
by Valle, Haydn & Capon, Timothy & Harris, Michael & Reeson, Andrew
- 124463 Modelling the management of multiple-use reservoirs: Deterministic or stochastic dynamic programming?
by Tran, Lap Doc & Schilizzi, Steven & Chalak, Morteza & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 124458 The Cost of Red Dawn to the NSW Economy
by Tozer, Peter R.
- 124454 The relationship between farm profit and nitrogen exports on representative dairy farms in the Moe River catchment, Victoria
by Stott, Kerry & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga & Kumaran, Thabo & Roberts, Anna M.
- 124450 Labor Supply of Fishermen: An Empirical Analysis
by Stafford, Tess
- 124446 A real-options analysis of wine grape farming in north west Victoria
by Seyoum, Emayenesh & Chan, Chris
- 124442 How can we evaluate conservation auctions? Three Possible methods
by Schilizzi, Steven
- 124439 Impacts of Farmer Attitude on the Design of a Nutrient Reduction Policy – a New Zealand Catchment Case Study
by Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Munguia, Oscar Montes de Oca & Walcroft, Jill
- 124437 Growth, Policymaking, Trade And Economic Development In Malaysia
by Salih, Thamir M.
- 124433 Valuing Beach Recreation Across a Regional Area: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Gregg, Daniel
- 124431 Conservation values and management preferences for the Ningaloo Marine Park: a discrete choice experiment
by Rogers, Abbie A.
- 124428 Design of substrate supply contracts for biogas plants
by Reise, Christian & Liebe, Ulf & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124425 A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Compliance with an International Environmental Agreement on an Open Access Resource
by Borsky, Stefan & Raschky, Paul A.
- 124423 A Non-Parametric Analysis of Rice Production Efficiency in Sri Lanka
by Thibbotuwawa, Manoj & Mugera, Amin W. & White, Benedict
- 124421 Estimating the public benefits of mitigating damages caused by invasive plant species in a subsistence economy
by Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Scarborough, Helen
- 124418 A multi-period positive mathematical programming approach for assessing economic impact of drought in the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Whitten, Stuart M. & Kirby, Mac
- 124411 Small-Scale Beef Cattle Production in East Java, Indonesia
by Priyanti, Atien & Hanifah, Vyta W. & Mahendri, I.G.A.P. & Cahyadi, F. & Cramb, Rob A.
- 124405 Rural-Urban Migration and Vietnamese Agriculture
by Brennan, Donna C. & Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Que, Nguyen Ngoc & Vanzetti, David
- 124402 Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth: A Spatial Econometrics Analysis for Provinces in the Philippines
by Pede, Valerien O. & Sparks, Adam H. & McKinley, Justin D.
- 124359 The Returns to Promotion of Healthy Choices in Tasmania: Are You in the Dark about the Power of Mushrooms?
by Alston, Julian M. & Parks, Joanna C.
- 124358 The Impact of ‘Rice for the Poor’ on Household Consumption
by Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie
- 124357 The importance of tree cover and neighbourhood parks in determining urban property values
by Pandit, Ram & Polyakov, Maksym & Sadler, Rohan
- 124354 Protection of environmental water within a market-based framework: an examination of legal approaches in Colorado, Alberta and Australia
by Owens, Katherine
- 124353 Innovative capacity and productivity: an empirical analysis of Australian grain growers
by Nossal, Katarina
- 124351 Price Transmission in the German Sugar Market
by Nolte, Stephan & Natanelov, Valeri & Buysse, Jeroen & van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 124349 Management changes and vessel-level technical efficiency in the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery: a stochastic frontier analysis
by New, Robert
- 124347 Impact of agri‐environmental policies on farming practices and nutrient loading
by Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine
- 124345 Impact on Western Australia’s sheep supply chain of the termination of live sheep exports
by Nath, Tanmoy & Kingwell, Ross S. & Cunningham, Peter & Islam, Nazrul & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Curtis, Kimbal & Feldman, David & Anderton, Lucy & Mahindua, Truphena
- 124342 The Impact of Debt Structure on the Production Efficiency of Broadcare Farms in Western Australia
by Mugera, Amin W.
- 124339 Revisiting N fertilisation rates in low-rainfall grain cropping regions of Australia: A risk analysis
by Monjardino, Marta & McBeath, T. & Brennan, Lisa E. & Llewellyn, Rick S.
- 124337 Rice and Remittances: The Impact of Labour Migration on Rice Intensification in Southern Laos
by Manivong, Vongpaphane & Cramb, Rob A. & Newby, Jonathan C.
- 124331 Behavioral Salinity Response: Estimating Salinity Policies from Remote Sensed Micro-Data
by MacEwan, Duncan & Howitt, Richard E.
- 124328 The Impact of Price Floors -A Real Options Based Experimental Approach-
by Maack, Moritz & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124326 Size and Distribution of Research Benefits in the Australian Dairy Industry
by Liu, Esther & Tarrant, Katherine A. & Ho, Christie K.M. & Malcolm, Bill & Griffith, Garry R.
- 124325 Introduction of New Technologies in Agriculture: A Study of the Challenges in the Adoption of Hybrid Rice in India
by Khandker, Varsha & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 124322 Net benefits from alternative feral goat management strategies in the western NSW rangelands
by Khairo, Salahadin A. & Hacker, Ronald B.
- 124320 Impact Of Microfinance On Household Welfare: Assessing The Case Of Samurdhi Program In Sri Lanka
by Thibbotuwawa, R.M.M.I. & Printhika, B.L.D.S. & Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Udugama, J.M.M.
- 124319 Institutional Performance in Natural Resource Management: A Study of Institutional Interaction in the Implementation of Watershed Development in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Jain, Dinesh & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 124318 Consumers’ willingness-to-pay for low-calorie labeled Rice
by Iwamoto, Hiroyuki
- 124316 Finding the Stronger Impact among Bribery, Financial Reward, and Religious Attitude: The Insights of Experiment on Environmental Tax Compliance in Indonesia
by Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Wuenscher, Tobias
- 124315 Managing environmental flow objectives under uncertainty: The case of the lower Goulburn River floodplain, Victoria
by Heaney, Anna & Beare, Stephen & Brennan, Donna C.
- 124313 Effects of Increasing Agricultural Productivity: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Sri Lanka
by Gunawardena, Aruni
- 124311 A bioeconomic model of carbon trading within an Australian grazing enterprise
by Gowen, Rebecca & Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter
- 124309 Sustainable diversion limits and climate change: results from an integrated economic – hydrology model of the Murray-Darling Basin
by Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din
- 124307 Determinants of Institutional Performance in Watershed Management: A Study of the Nature and Performance of WatershedDevelopment Institutions in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Gandhi, Vasant P. & Crase, Lin
- 124305 Price Insurance, Moral Hazard and Agri-environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 124302 Public greenspace and life satisfaction in urban Australia
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 124297 A farm level assessment of a novel drought tolerant forage:Tedera (Bituminaria bituminosa C.H.Stirt var. albomarginata)
by Finlayson, John D. & Real, Daniel & Nordblom, Thomas L. & Revell, Clinton & Ewing, Michael A. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 124294 Policy Impact Analysis on Investments and Disinvestments under Competition: A Real Options Approach
by Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124292 The Desalination Plant, The North-South Pipeline And The Welfare Of Melburnians
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 124291 Institution of Ground Water Market for Management of Ground Water Resource: A Study from Assam in Northeast India
by Dutta, Mrinal Kanti
- 124289 Evaluation of predator-proof fenced biodiversity projects
by Doelle, Sebastian
- 124288 Determining the cost-effectiveness of Phytophthora cinnamomi management in the Fitzgerald River National Park
by Davis, Katrina J. & Pannell, David J. & Kragt, Marit Ellen
- 124284 Economic Impacts of GHG and Nutrient Reduction Policies in New Zealand: A Tale of Two Catchments
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi
- 124280 The impact of Australian ethanol policy on agriculture: examining limiting factors
by Cuevas-Cubria, Clara
- 124277 Pathways through the Plantation: Oil Palm Smallholders and Livelihood Strategies in Sarawak, Malaysia
by Cramb, Rob A. & Sujang, Patrick S.
- 124270 Predicting the Benefits of Banana Bunchy Top Virus Eradication in Australia
by Cook, David C. & Liu, Shuang & Edwards, Jacky & Villalta, Oscar & Aurambout, Jean-Philippe & Kriticos, Darren J. & Drenth, Andre & De Barro, Paul J.
- 124266 Murray Darling Basin Irrigation Adaptation to Drought: A Statistical Evaluation
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & King, Darran & Banerjee, Onil & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Gao, Lei
- 124249 Comparing the profitability of sheep, beef, dairy and grain farms in southwest Victoria under different rainfall scenarios
by Browne, Natalie & Kingwell, Ross S. & Behrendt, Ralph & Eckard, Richard
- 124247 An Experimental Examination Of Target Based Conservation Auctions
by Boxall, Peter C. & Perger, Orsolya & Packman, Katherine
- 124243 Factors influencing Malaysian consumers’ consumption of dairy products
by Boniface, Bonaventure & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 124240 The Malthusian Paradox: Declining Food Prices in the Very Long Run
by Bloch, Harry & Sapsford, David
- 124236 Economic analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems
by Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & White, Benedict
- 124234 “Mixed signals: Stated preferences for future states of three New Zealand rivers”
by Bell, Brian A. & Sinner, Jim & Phillips, Yvonne & Yap, Michael & Scarpa, Riccardo & Batstone, Chris & Marsh, Dan
- 124232 Fiducial cost-benefit analysis research: with an application to weather modification
by Beare, Stephen & Chambers, Raymond
- 124227 Measuring food security: Definitional sensitivity and implications
by Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Schilizzi, Steven
- 124225 Impact of a Commodity Price Spike on Poverty Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of Rural Households in Bangladesh
by Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Bhandari, Humnath & Mohanty, Samarendu & Cabrera, Ellanie & Hossain, Mahabub
- 124222 Relationships with market intermediaries: the case of vegetable cluster marketing in Southern Philippines
by Axalan, Jerick T. & Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Lamban, Ruby Jane G. & Real, Rodel R. & Montiflor, Marilou O. & Batt, Peter J. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Bacus, Recarte H. & Israel, Floro T. & Apara, Dante A.
- 124218 Pastoral Communities in Nigeria: Another Case of Marginalisation
by Aderinoye-Abdulwahab, S.A. & Adefalu, L.L.
- 124216 Contracts for Grain Biosecurity and Grain Quality
by Abougamos, Hoda & White, Benedict & Sadler, Rohan
- 124211 Analysis of farm household technical efficiency in Northern Ghana using bootstrap DEA
by Abatania, Luke N. & Hailu, Atakelty & Mugera, Amin W.
- 124206 Risk Aversion and Urban Water Decisions
by Freebairn, John W.
- 124204 Food Security In Papua New Guinea
by Omot, Norah
- 124202 Including risk in enterprise decisions in Australia’s riskiest businesses
by Keogh, Mick
- 124192 Global food markets by 2030: What roles for farm TFP growth and trade policies?
by Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna
- 124176 Grain Research Funding in Australia: Lessons from International Experience
by Gray, Richard S. & Bolek, Katarzyna
- 121412 Distinguished Fellows Address: Climate change policy and the science of design
by King, Robert P.