Economic Impacts of GHG and Nutrient Reduction Policies in New Zealand: A Tale of Two Catchments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr & Troy Baisden, 2006. "Greenhouse gas emissions charges and credits agricultural land: what can a model tell us?," Working Papers 06_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Johansson, Robert & Peters, Mark & House, Robert, 2007. "Regional Environment and Agriculture Programming Model," Technical Bulletins 184314, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser J. Morgan & Philip Brown & Adam J. Daigneault, 2015. "Simulation vs. Definition: Differing Approaches to Setting Probabilities for Agent Behaviour," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, September.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente Tímár & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Daigneault, Adam J. & Morgan, Fraser, 2012. "Estimating Impacts of Climate Change Policy on Land Use: An Agent Based Modeling Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124973, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Suzi Kerr, 2013. "Managing Risks and Tradeoffs Using Water Markets," Working Papers 13_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr, 2016. "Agricultural Emissions Mitigation in New Zealand: Answers to Questions from the Parliamentary Commisioner for the Environment," Working Papers 16_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture and forestry modelling; land use; climate policy; water quality; greenhouse gas emissions; nutrient leaching; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare12:124284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .