Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 115514 Valuing Trout Angling Benefits of Water Quality Improvements while Accounting for Unobserved Lake Characteristics: An Application to the Rotorua Lakes
by Mkwara, Lena Asimenye & Marsh, Dan
- 115513 Economics of Controlling Invasive Species: A Stochastic Optimisation Model for a Spatial-Dynamic Process
by Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J. & Polyakov, Maksym
- 115512 Valuing Avoided Soil Erosion by Considering Private and Public Net Benefits
by Barry, Luke E. & Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath & Yao, Richard T. & Turner, James A.
- 115511 Exploratory Research into the Resilience of Farming Systems during Periods of Hardship
by Parsonson-Ensor, Chris & Saunders, Caroline M.
- 115510 The Impact of Management Changes on Discharges to Water and Emissions to Air
by Ford, Stuart
- 115509 Socio-Economic Impacts of the Agricultural Emissions Trading Scheme
by Timar, Levente
- 115508 The Economic Determinants of the On-farm Management of Rice Cultivars in the Rhone River Delta (France)
by Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert
- 115507 Why do New Zealanders Care about Agricultural Emissions?
by McDonald, Hugh J. & Kerr, Suzi
- 115506 The Role of ASM in Meeting Outcome Targets: A Perspective from the Coal Face
by Brown, Ian
- 115505 To Keep it 'Zip'ped or Not? Challenges for a Scientist Working as a Member of a Canterbury Water Zone Committee (Power Point)
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 115418 The Distributional Implications for Higher Farm Animal Welfare in New Zealand
by Bicknell, Kathryn
- 115417 Policy and Strategy for the Growth of Agriculture Industry in Korea (Power Point)
by Joo-ryang, Lee
- 115416 Examination of New Zealand's Agricultural Sector in Response to Economic Growth and Changing Trade Relations with China
by Wallace, Michael & Shakur, Shamim
- 115415 Implications of a Collaborative Approach to Freshwater Policy: CWM and Other Cases (Power Point)
by Salmon, Guy
- 115414 When the Tide is High: Estimating the Welfare Impact of Coastal Erosion Management
by Phillips, Yvonne
- 115413 Modelling Land Use in Rural New Zealand
by Olssen, Alex & Kerr, Suzi
- 115412 Regional Councils in the Creation of Social Capital
by Murray, Catherine
- 115411 Recent Water Sector Reform in New Zealand (Power Point)
by Memon, Pyar Ali & Duncan, Ronlyn & Spicer, Anne & Kirk, Nick
- 115410 Planning for Development using Social Impact
by Liew, Chiew-Ing & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Gidlow, Bob
- 115409 Modelling Forestry in Dynamic General Equilibrium
by Lennox, James A. & Turner, James A. & Daigneault, Adam J. & Jhunjhnuwala, K.
- 115408 The Value of Recreational Inshore Marine Fishing
by Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Latham, N.
- 115407 Progress Towards a Paradigm Shift in Canterbury Water Management (Power Point)
by Jenkins, Bryan
- 115406 RiVAS and RiVAS+: Opportunities for Application of a Multi-Criteria River Value Assessment System Approach which Considers Existing and Potential States
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Sinner, Jim & Booth, Kay
- 115405 New Zealand's Preferential Trading Arrangements: Implications for the New Zealand Dairy Industry
by Howard, Sam & Gow, Hamish R. & Ozer-Balli, Hatice
- 115404 Integrated Assessment Modelling of Complexity in the New Zealand Farming Industry
by Olubode-Awosola, Femi
- 115354 Developing Knowledge-Action Systems for Integrated Water Management in New Zealand
by Duncan, Ronlyn
- 115353 Nitrogen Trading in Lake Taupo: An Analysis and Evaluation of an Innovative Water Management Strategy
by Duhon, Madeline & Young, Justine & Kerr, Suzi
- 115352 Estimated Impacts of New Zealand Agriculture Climate Policy: A Tale of Two Catchments
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi
- 115351 Role of New Zealand Forests in Global Climate Change Mitigation
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Sohngen, Brent
- 115350 Alternative to Comprehensive Ecosystem Services Markets: The Contribution of Forest-Related Programs in New Zealand
by Bhatta, Arun & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 115349 Derivation of Economic and Social Indicators for a Spatial Decision Support System to Evaluate the Impacts of Urban Development on Water Bodies in New Zealand
by Batstone, Chris & Moores, Jonathon & Semadeni-Davies, Annette & Green, Malcolm & Gadd, Jennifer & Harper, Sharleen
- 115348 Water Quality Management in Lake Rotorua: A comparison of Regulatory Approaches using the NManager Model
by Anastasiadis, Simon & Nauleau, Marie-Laure & Kerr, Suzi & Cox, Tim & Rutherford, Kit
- 115347 Valuing Ecosystem Diversity in South East Queensland: A Life Satisfaction Approach
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 115346 Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model
by Alom, Fardous
- 114720 Water and Agriculture: Drawing on the Policy Experience across OECD Countries toward the Sustainable Management of Water in New Zealand (PowerPoint)
by Parris, Kevin
- 114719 Agricultural R&D, Productivity and Global Food Security (PowerPoint)
by Pardey, Philip G.
- 114718 Agricultural Productivity in an Uncertain World (PowerPoint)
by Murray, Sherwin