Estimated Impacts of New Zealand Agriculture Climate Policy: A Tale of Two Catchments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Strutt & Allan N. Rae, 2011. "Modelling the Impact of Policies to Reduce Environmental Impacts in the New Zealand Dairy Sector," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Waikato.
- Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme, 2011. "Climate Change Mitigation Policy: The Effect of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme on New Radiata Pine Forest Plantations in New Zealand," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100703, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Johansson, Robert & Peters, Mark & House, Robert, 2007. "Regional Environment and Agriculture Programming Model," Technical Bulletins 184314, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Suzi Kerr & Wei Zhang, 2009. "Allocation of New Zealand Units within Agriculture in the New Zealand Emissions Trading System," Working Papers 09_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeo, Boon-Ling & Anastasiadis, Simon & Kerr, Suzi & Browne, Oliver, 2012. "Synergies between Nutrient Trading Scheme and the New Zealand Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the Lake Rotorua Catchment," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 144270, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture and Forestry Modelling; Land Use; Climate Policy; Greenhouse Gas Emissions; Nutrient Loadings; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar11:115352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .