Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 113738 Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework
by Jie, Ferry
- 113736 The Analysis Of Supply Response Of Rice Under Risk In Jambi Province
by Edison, Andy Mulyana & Jie, Ferry & Parton, Kevin A.
- 101640 Farm Modelling for Interactive Multidisciplinary Planning of Small Grain Production Systems in the Western Cape, South Africa
by Hoffman, Willem & Kleynhans, Theo E.
- 101406 Empirical methods for determining a reserve price in conservation auctions
by Eigenraam, Mark & Chua, Joselito J. & Edwards, Claire
- 101405 A financial analysis of the effect of the mix of crop and sheep enterprises on the risk profile of dryland farms in south-eastern Australia
by Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L.
- 101404 Impacts of Population and Income Growth Rates on Threatened Mammals and Birds
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 101227 Internal Innovation and Informational Dynamics within Small and Medium Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises
by Noble, Chris
- 101226 More water for everything? The problem of bogus water savings in northern Victoria, Australia
by Gyles, Oliver
- 101225 Disposition of precipitation: Supply and Demand for Water Use by New Tree Plantations
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Finlayson, John D. & Hume, Iain H.
- 101002 A comparison of Indonesian and Vietnamese approaches to agriculture in the ASEAN-China FTA
by Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Ngoc Que, Nguyen & Trewin, Ray
- 101001 Economic and Marketing Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrik, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 100737 Sustainable Energy Crop Production: A Case Study for Sugarcane and Cassava Production in Yunnan, China
by Zhang, Yu & Ni, Jianhong & Zhang, Sizhu
- 100736 Consumer willingness to pay for poultry products from biosecure farms in Bali
by Yusuf, R.P.
- 100735 Ecological Afforestation in China: A Market-based Approach
by Xu, Jintao & Zhang, Haipeng & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Wang, Xuehong & Eigenraam, Mark
- 100734 Determining the Rationality of Marketing Strategy on Farms
by Wright, Vic
- 100733 Water purchases to save the Murray-Darling Basin
by Wittwer, Glyn
- 100732 Assessing national values to protect the health of the Great Barrier Reef
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 100731 The Influence of Rebate Programs on the Demand for Water Heaters: The Case of New South Wales
by Wasi, Nada & Carson, Richard T.
- 100730 Reducing Indonesia’s Deforestation-based Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory
- 100729 Role of agriculture in the livelihoods of farm households in Tibet
by Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A.
- 100728 An index number decomposition of profit change in two Australian fishing sectors
by Vieria, Simon
- 100727 Quantifying the potential impacts of increasing agricultural fragmentation on land value
by Versace, V.L. & Scarborough, Helen & Ierodiaconou, D. & O'Toole, K. & Wallis, A. & Stagnitti, F.
- 100726 Malaysian Rice Trade And Government Interventions
by Vengedasalam, Deviga & Harris, Michael & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 100725 Influence of generalized trust on Canadian consumers’ reactions to the perceived food risk of three recurring BSE cases
by Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 100724 Trade and employment linkages in Indonesian Agriculture
by Vanzetti, David & Oktaviani, Rina
- 100723 Damaged Goods: A resource depletion model of addictive consumption
by Tregeagle, Daniel & Harris, Michael & Hertzler, Greg
- 100722 The impact of the stimulus package on the agricultural sector in Vietnam
by Trang, Truong Thi Thu & Vanzetti, David
- 100721 Managing multiple-use resources: optimizing reservoir water use for irrigation and fisheries
by Tran, Lap Doc & Schilizzi, Steven & Chalak, Morteza & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 100720 Evaluating the sustainability of impounded river systems and the cost-effectiveness of dam projects: An ecosystem services approach
by Tompkins, Jean-Marie & Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross
- 100719 Modelling Rural Land Use in New Zealand - A Discrete Choice Perspective
by Timar, Levente
- 100718 Has Australia fallen behind the strategic alliance contracting trend in the global food industry? If so, is government assistance warranted?
by Taylor, Philip J.
- 100717 Open to Ideas: Information flows from Dairy Directions to Dairy Farmers
by Tarrant, Katherine A. & Malcolm, Bill
- 100716 Consumer Attitudes towards Sustainability Attributes on Food Labels
by Tait, Peter R. & Miller, Sini & Abell, Walter L. & Kaye-Blake, William & Guenther, Meike & Saunders, Caroline M.
- 100715 Energy use reduction and input productivity growth in Australian industries
by Syed, Arif
- 100714 Ignoring the Multi-species Aspect of Labor Supply Decisions in Spatial Bio-economic Fishery Models
by Stafford, Tess
- 100713 The 25th Anniversary of the Chernobyl Accident
by Simmons, Phil
- 100712 Public investment in R&D and extension and productivity in Australian broadacre agriculture
by Sheng, Yu & Gray, Emily M. & Mullen, John D.
- 100711 Productivity and farm size in Australian agriculture: reinvestigating the returns to scale
by Sheng, Yu & Zhao, Shiji & Nossal, Katarina
- 100710 Effect of a Carbon Price on Farm Profitability on Rainfed Dairy Farms in South West Victoria: A First-Look
by Ozkan, Seyda & Farquharson, Robert J. & Hill, Julian & Malcolm, Bill
- 100709 Economic and Marketing Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 100708 The complexities in environmental decision-making for the Murray-Darling Basin
by Schrobback, Peggy & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John C.
- 100707 Coping with Climatic Variability by Rain-fed Farmers in Dry Zone, Sri Lanka: Towards Understanding Adaptation to Climate Change
by Senaratne, Athula & Scarborough, Helen
- 100706 Farmer-Trader Relationships In The Indonesian Chilli Markets: The Role Of Relationship Quality In Modern And Traditional Supply Chains
by Sahara & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 100705 Assessing community values for reducing agricultural emissions to improve water quality and protect coral health in the Great Barrier Reef
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 100704 Is Choice Modelling Really Necessary? Public versus expert values for marine reserves in Western Australia
by Rogers, Abbie A.
- 100703 Climate Change Mitigation Policy: The Effect of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme on New Radiata Pine Forest Plantations in New Zealand
by Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme
- 100702 Evaluating the genetic progress of wheat in NSW, 1992-2009
by Redmond, Thomas & Nolan, Elizabeth & Martin, Peter J.
- 100701 Land use planning challenges and tools—tradeable development rights: design considerations
by Karanja, Francis & Rama, Ismo
- 100700 The Extent Of Sprawl In The Fringe Of Jakarta Metropolitan Area From The Perspective Of Externalities
by Fitriani, Rahma & Harris, Michael
- 100699 Determinants Of Trust In The Indonesian Potato Industry: A Comparison Among Groups Of Potato Farmers
by Puspitawati, Eka
- 100698 A whole farm comparison of irrigated cotton rotations in the Lower Namoi Valley, NSW
by Powell, Janine & Scott, J. Fiona
- 100697 Optimising the spatial pattern of landscape revegetation
by Polyakov, Maksym & Pannell, David J. & Rowles, Alexei & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M.
- 100696 Analysis of Flue-cured Tobacco Supply Elasticity in Zimbabwe 1980-2010: An Error Correction Model Approach
by Pfumayaramba, Tichaona
- 100695 Optimum Level and Welfare Effects of Export Taxes for Cocoa Beans in Indonesia: A Partial Equilibrium Approach
by Permani, Risti & Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman
- 100694 Vessel-level productivity in Commonwealth fisheries
by Perks, Christopher & McGill, Kristin & Curtotti, Robert
- 100693 Communicating Climate Change: A Literature Review
by Parton, Kevin A. & Morrison, Mark
- 100692 The Effects of the Food Stamp Program on Energy Balance and Obesity
by Parks, Joanna C. & Smith, Aaron D. & Alston, Julian M.
- 100691 One Player Games versus Two Player Games: Comparing Agribusiness Cooperatives with Investor-Owned Business Models
by Parker, Frederick
- 100690 Accounting for Depletion of Oil and Gas Resources in Malaysia
by Othman, Jamal & Jafari, Yaghoob
- 100689 Estimations of the price transmission and market power in canola export market: implication to canola import of Japan
by Nakajima, Toru
- 100688 Valuing Botanic Collections: A Combined Travel-Cost And Contingent Valuation Survey In Australia
by Mwebaze, Paul & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 100687 Agricultural Productivity Growth in Africa: Is Efficiency Catching-up or Lagging Behind?
by Mugera, Amin W. & Ojede, Andrew
- 100686 The implications of policy settings on land use and agricultural technology adoption in North-West India
by Millham, Nick & Crean, Jason & Singh, Rajinder Pal
- 100685 Contributions Of Agricultural Improved Technologies To Rural Poverty Alleviation In Developing Countries: Case Of Imazapyr-Resistant Maize In Western Kenya
by Mignouna, D.B. & Mutabazi, K.D.S. & Senkondo, E.M. & Manyong, Victor M.
- 100585 Modelling heterogeneity in response behaviour towards a sequence of discrete choice questions: a probabilistic decision process model
by McNair, Ben J. & Heshner, David A. & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 100584 Changing the direction of environmental investment in Australia: Learnings from implementing INFFER
by Marsh, Sally P. & Curatolo, April & Pannell, David J. & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M. & Alexander, Jennifer
- 100583 The Economics of Agricultural Land Use Dynamics in Coconut Plantations of Sri Lanka
by Marawila, T.D. & Ancev, Tihomir & Odeh, Inakwu O.A.
- 100582 Financing Matters
by Malcolm, Bill
- 100581 An Empirical Model of Crop Rotations
by MacEwan, Duncan & Howitt, Richard E.
- 100580 Risk and Uncertainty in Environmental Economics: From Theory to Policy
by Lobb, Alexandra E.
- 100579 Catch allocation in a shared fishery with a minimally managed recreational sector
by Lindner, Robert K. & McLeod, Paul
- 100578 Breaks and Trends in OECD Countries’ Energy-GDP Ratios
by Liddle, Brantley
- 100577 An impact evaluation of technology adoption by smallholders in Sichuan, China: the case of sweet potato-pig systems
by Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Ngoc Toan, Nguyen & Zou, Chengyi & Liu, Jinyuan & Li, Xianglin & Randolph, Thomas F.
- 100576 Contracts for environmental outcomes: the use of financial contracts in environmental markets
by Nemes, Veronica & La Nauze, Andrea & O'Neill, James
- 100575 Easy winnings? The economics of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Pannell, David J. & Robertson, Michael J.
- 100574 Using alterative whole-farm modelling approaches to assess farm enterprise selection, risk and welfare
by Komarek, Adam M. & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 100573 A heterogeneous-agent model with district-level constraints: an application to livestock development in Gansu, China
by Komarek, Adam M. & Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G.
- 100572 Revenue volatility faced by Australian wheat farmers
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 100571 Water Management In Bangladesh Agriculture: Optimal Use And Investment Policies For Adaptation To Climate Change
by Khan, Mohammad Ismail
- 100570 ADOPT: a tool for predicting adoption of agricultural innovations
by Kuehne, Geoff & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger & Dolling, P. & Ewing, Michael A.
- 100569 Bigger is Better: Avoided Deforestation Offsets in the Face of Adverse Selection
by van Benthem, Arthur A. & Kerr, Suzi
- 100568 Assessing the potential for beneficial diversification in rain-fed agricultural enterprises
by Kandulu, John
- 100567 Voluntary Action Of A Firm On Enviroment Management: An Empirical Assessment On Sri Lankan Food Processing Firms’ Response To The Private And Regulatory Incentives
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Udugama, J.M.M. & Ikram, S.M.M.
- 100566 Risk, uncertainty and pasture investment decisions
by Jackson, Thomas
- 100565 Broadacre Farm Productivity And Profitability In South Western Australia
by Islam, Nazrul & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 100564 Estimating irrigation farm production functions using ABARES irrigation survey data
by Hughes, Neal
- 100563 Productivity pathways: climate-adjusted production frontiers for the Australian broadacre cropping industry
by Hughes, Neal & Lawson, Kenton & Davidson, Alistair & Jackson, Tom & Sheng, Yu
- 100562 Economically optimal management strategies for the South Georgia Patagonian toothfish fishery
by Hoshino, Eriko & Hillary, Richard M.
- 100561 Establishing and managing the environmental water reserve – the interaction between different government policies
by Horne, Avril & Freebairn, John W. & O'Donnell, Erin
- 100560 Corner solutions in the allocation of environmental water: an application of inframarginal economics
by Hone, Simon
- 100559 Modelling cost-effective air pollution abatement: a multi-period linear programming approach
by Hohnen, Laura & Godden, David P. & Balding, Jeremy & Adams, David L.
- 100558 Comparative marketing performance between the Peruvian Cooperatives and the Intermediaries: Acopagro cooperative vs. Intermediaries- a Case Study
by Higuchi, Angie & Moritaka, Masahiro & Fukuda, Susumu
- 100557 The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?
by Hertel, Thomas W.
- 100556 Addressing the wicked problem of water resource management: An ecosystem services approach
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Tompkins, Jean-Marie & Cullen, Ross
- 100555 The Potential of Cacao Agribusiness for Poverty Alleviation in West Sumatra
by Hasnah & Fleming, Euan M. & Villano, Renato A. & Patrick, Ian
- 100554 The use of an integrated model of pest spread and commodity markets to estimate the cost of a pest outbreak
by Hafi, Ahmed
- 100553 An assessment of competition for biomass resources within the energy and transport sectors
by Graham, Paul W. & Brinsmead, T.S. & Reedman, Luke J.
- 100552 The Australian Wool Industry: A hedonic pricing analysis of the factors affecting price of Australian wool
by Gibbon, Candice & Nolan, Elizabeth
- 100551 A Tax Mix Change to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Freebairn, John W.
- 100550 Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 100549 Multiple Adoption of Pest Management Technologies in UK cereal Farming
by Fraser, Iain & Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair
- 100548 The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 100547 Water sharing for the environment and agriculture in the Broken catchment
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Stewardson, Michael & Beverly, Craig & Vietz, Geoff & George, Brendan & Dassanyake, K. & Sammonds, M.
- 100546 Estimation of the Recreational Use Value Gained from Recreational Fishing of Southern Bluefin Tuna at Portland, Australia
by Ezzy, Edward & Scarborough, Helen
- 100545 An empirical examination of the gains in cost-effectiveness from the use of multiple environmental outcome conservation tenders
by Edwards, Claire & Eigenraam, Mark
- 100544 Electricity Generation in Fiji: Assessing the Impact of Renewable Technologies on Costs and Financial Risk
by Dornan, Matthew & Jotzo, Frank
- 100543 R&D Projects Fostering Small Firms’ Market-Sensing and Customer-Linking Capabilities: A Multivariate Statistics Approach
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis
- 100542 Factors Influencing Industry Adoption of Private-Public Research on Marketing: The Case of the Australian Seafood Cooperative Research Centre
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis
- 100541 Modelling economic impacts of water storage in North Canterbury
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Lennox, James A.
- 100540 Modeling the Impact of New Information on Consumer Preferences for Specialty Meat Products
by Wang, Xi & Curtis, Kynda R. & Moeltner, Klaus
- 100539 Urban Water Restrictions: Accounting For Behavioural Differences
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin
- 100538 Empirical Analysis of Agricultural Productivity: Growth in Benin and Mainly Factors which Influence Growth
by Constant, Labintan Adeniyi
- 100537 Climate Change And Poverty Reduction In Sahel: Climate Risk Management Contribution To Poverty Reduction
by Constant, Labintan Adeniyi
- 100536 China’s Conversion of Cropland to Forests Program: development framework, economic impacts and future challenges -Based on 10 years’ monitoring results of 100 sample counties around China
by Lui, Donsheng & Xie, Chen & Liu, Jianjie & Peng, Wei & Yuan, Mei & Huang, Dong
- 100535 Allocating Biosecurity Resources In Space And Time
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hester, Susan M.
- 100534 The Impacts of Water Management Policies on Agricultural Production in Australia - An Economic Analysis
by Burdack, Doreen & Baldwin, Claudia & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & von Witzke, Harald & Biewald, Anne
- 100533 Implementing Coarse Priority Schemes
by Brennan, Tess Annie Louise
- 100532 Producer Segmentation And The Role Of Long-Term Relationship In Malaysia’S Milk Supply Chains
by Boniface, Bonaventure
- 100531 Climate Change and Food Security to 2050: A Global Economy-wide Perspective
by Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym
- 100530 Farmer investment into biosecurity on broiler and layer farms in Bali
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Prasetyo, Bugie Kurnianto & Patrick, Ian
- 100529 Determinants of the Choice of Agricultural Tenancy Contracts in Rural Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Sharmina
- 100528 Trading Carbon into Agriculture: making it happen
by Acworth, William & Edwards, Astrid