Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia
- 113738 Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework
by Jie, Ferry
- 113736 The Analysis Of Supply Response Of Rice Under Risk In Jambi Province
by Edison, Andy Mulyana & Jie, Ferry & Parton, Kevin A.
- 101640 Farm Modelling for Interactive Multidisciplinary Planning of Small Grain Production Systems in the Western Cape, South Africa
by Hoffman, Willem & Kleynhans, Theo E.
- 101406 Empirical methods for determining a reserve price in conservation auctions
by Eigenraam, Mark & Chua, Joselito J. & Edwards, Claire
- 101405 A financial analysis of the effect of the mix of crop and sheep enterprises on the risk profile of dryland farms in south-eastern Australia
by Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L.
- 101404 Impacts of Population and Income Growth Rates on Threatened Mammals and Birds
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 101227 Internal Innovation and Informational Dynamics within Small and Medium Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises
by Noble, Chris
- 101226 More water for everything? The problem of bogus water savings in northern Victoria, Australia
by Gyles, Oliver
- 101225 Disposition of precipitation: Supply and Demand for Water Use by New Tree Plantations
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Finlayson, John D. & Hume, Iain H.
- 101002 A comparison of Indonesian and Vietnamese approaches to agriculture in the ASEAN-China FTA
by Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman & Ngoc Que, Nguyen & Trewin, Ray
- 101001 Economic and Marketing Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrik, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 100737 Sustainable Energy Crop Production: A Case Study for Sugarcane and Cassava Production in Yunnan, China
by Zhang, Yu & Ni, Jianhong & Zhang, Sizhu
- 100736 Consumer willingness to pay for poultry products from biosecure farms in Bali
by Yusuf, R.P.
- 100735 Ecological Afforestation in China: A Market-based Approach
by Xu, Jintao & Zhang, Haipeng & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Wang, Xuehong & Eigenraam, Mark
- 100734 Determining the Rationality of Marketing Strategy on Farms
by Wright, Vic
- 100733 Water purchases to save the Murray-Darling Basin
by Wittwer, Glyn
- 100732 Assessing national values to protect the health of the Great Barrier Reef
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 100731 The Influence of Rebate Programs on the Demand for Water Heaters: The Case of New South Wales
by Wasi, Nada & Carson, Richard T.
- 100730 Reducing Indonesia’s Deforestation-based Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory
- 100729 Role of agriculture in the livelihoods of farm households in Tibet
by Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A.
- 100728 An index number decomposition of profit change in two Australian fishing sectors
by Vieria, Simon
- 100727 Quantifying the potential impacts of increasing agricultural fragmentation on land value
by Versace, V.L. & Scarborough, Helen & Ierodiaconou, D. & O'Toole, K. & Wallis, A. & Stagnitti, F.
- 100726 Malaysian Rice Trade And Government Interventions
by Vengedasalam, Deviga & Harris, Michael & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 100725 Influence of generalized trust on Canadian consumers’ reactions to the perceived food risk of three recurring BSE cases
by Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 100724 Trade and employment linkages in Indonesian Agriculture
by Vanzetti, David & Oktaviani, Rina
- 100723 Damaged Goods: A resource depletion model of addictive consumption
by Tregeagle, Daniel & Harris, Michael & Hertzler, Greg
- 100722 The impact of the stimulus package on the agricultural sector in Vietnam
by Trang, Truong Thi Thu & Vanzetti, David
- 100721 Managing multiple-use resources: optimizing reservoir water use for irrigation and fisheries
by Tran, Lap Doc & Schilizzi, Steven & Chalak, Morteza & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 100720 Evaluating the sustainability of impounded river systems and the cost-effectiveness of dam projects: An ecosystem services approach
by Tompkins, Jean-Marie & Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross
- 100719 Modelling Rural Land Use in New Zealand - A Discrete Choice Perspective
by Timar, Levente
- 100718 Has Australia fallen behind the strategic alliance contracting trend in the global food industry? If so, is government assistance warranted?
by Taylor, Philip J.
- 100717 Open to Ideas: Information flows from Dairy Directions to Dairy Farmers
by Tarrant, Katherine A. & Malcolm, Bill
- 100716 Consumer Attitudes towards Sustainability Attributes on Food Labels
by Tait, Peter R. & Miller, Sini & Abell, Walter & Kaye-Blake, William & Guenther, Meike & Saunders, Caroline M.
- 100715 Energy use reduction and input productivity growth in Australian industries
by Syed, Arif
- 100714 Ignoring the Multi-species Aspect of Labor Supply Decisions in Spatial Bio-economic Fishery Models
by Stafford, Tess
- 100713 The 25th Anniversary of the Chernobyl Accident
by Simmons, Phil
- 100712 Public investment in R&D and extension and productivity in Australian broadacre agriculture
by Sheng, Yu & Gray, Emily M. & Mullen, John D.
- 100711 Productivity and farm size in Australian agriculture: reinvestigating the returns to scale
by Sheng, Yu & Zhao, Shiji & Nossal, Katarina
- 100710 Effect of a Carbon Price on Farm Profitability on Rainfed Dairy Farms in South West Victoria: A First-Look
by Ozkan, Seyda & Farquharson, Robert J. & Hill, Julian & Malcolm, Bill
- 100709 Economic and Marketing Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 100708 The complexities in environmental decision-making for the Murray-Darling Basin
by Schrobback, Peggy & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John C.
- 100707 Coping with Climatic Variability by Rain-fed Farmers in Dry Zone, Sri Lanka: Towards Understanding Adaptation to Climate Change
by Senaratne, Athula & Scarborough, Helen
- 100706 Farmer-Trader Relationships In The Indonesian Chilli Markets: The Role Of Relationship Quality In Modern And Traditional Supply Chains
by Sahara & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 100705 Assessing community values for reducing agricultural emissions to improve water quality and protect coral health in the Great Barrier Reef
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 100704 Is Choice Modelling Really Necessary? Public versus expert values for marine reserves in Western Australia
by Rogers, Abbie A.
- 100703 Climate Change Mitigation Policy: The Effect of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme on New Radiata Pine Forest Plantations in New Zealand
by Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme
- 100702 Evaluating the genetic progress of wheat in NSW, 1992-2009
by Redmond, Thomas & Nolan, Elizabeth & Martin, Peter J.
- 100701 Land use planning challenges and tools—tradeable development rights: design considerations
by Karanja, Francis & Rama, Ismo
- 100700 The Extent Of Sprawl In The Fringe Of Jakarta Metropolitan Area From The Perspective Of Externalities
by Fitriani, Rahma & Harris, Michael
- 100699 Determinants Of Trust In The Indonesian Potato Industry: A Comparison Among Groups Of Potato Farmers
by Puspitawati, Eka
- 100698 A whole farm comparison of irrigated cotton rotations in the Lower Namoi Valley, NSW
by Powell, Janine & Scott, J. Fiona
- 100697 Optimising the spatial pattern of landscape revegetation
by Polyakov, Maksym & Pannell, David J. & Rowles, Alexei & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M.
- 100696 Analysis of Flue-cured Tobacco Supply Elasticity in Zimbabwe 1980-2010: An Error Correction Model Approach
by Pfumayaramba, Tichaona
- 100695 Optimum Level and Welfare Effects of Export Taxes for Cocoa Beans in Indonesia: A Partial Equilibrium Approach
by Permani, Risti & Vanzetti, David & Setyoko, Nur Rakhman
- 100694 Vessel-level productivity in Commonwealth fisheries
by Perks, Christopher & McGill, Kristin & Curtotti, Robert
- 100693 Communicating Climate Change: A Literature Review
by Parton, Kevin A. & Morrison, Mark
- 100692 The Effects of the Food Stamp Program on Energy Balance and Obesity
by Parks, Joanna C. & Smith, Aaron D. & Alston, Julian M.
- 100691 One Player Games versus Two Player Games: Comparing Agribusiness Cooperatives with Investor-Owned Business Models
by Parker, Frederick
- 100690 Accounting for Depletion of Oil and Gas Resources in Malaysia
by Othman, Jamal & Jafari, Yaghoob
- 100689 Estimations of the price transmission and market power in canola export market: implication to canola import of Japan
by Nakajima, Toru
- 100688 Valuing Botanic Collections: A Combined Travel-Cost And Contingent Valuation Survey In Australia
by Mwebaze, Paul & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 100687 Agricultural Productivity Growth in Africa: Is Efficiency Catching-up or Lagging Behind?
by Mugera, Amin W. & Ojede, Andrew
- 100686 The implications of policy settings on land use and agricultural technology adoption in North-West India
by Millham, Nick & Crean, Jason & Singh, Rajinder Pal
- 100685 Contributions Of Agricultural Improved Technologies To Rural Poverty Alleviation In Developing Countries: Case Of Imazapyr-Resistant Maize In Western Kenya
by Mignouna, D.B. & Mutabazi, K.D.S. & Senkondo, E.M. & Manyong, Victor M.
- 100585 Modelling heterogeneity in response behaviour towards a sequence of discrete choice questions: a probabilistic decision process model
by McNair, Ben J. & Heshner, David A. & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 100584 Changing the direction of environmental investment in Australia: Learnings from implementing INFFER
by Marsh, Sally P. & Curatolo, April & Pannell, David J. & Park, Geoff & Roberts, Anna M. & Alexander, Jennifer
- 100583 The Economics of Agricultural Land Use Dynamics in Coconut Plantations of Sri Lanka
by Marawila, T.D. & Ancev, Tihomir & Odeh, Inakwu O.A.
- 100582 Financing Matters
by Malcolm, Bill
- 100581 An Empirical Model of Crop Rotations
by MacEwan, Duncan & Howitt, Richard E.
- 100580 Risk and Uncertainty in Environmental Economics: From Theory to Policy
by Lobb, Alexandra E.
- 100579 Catch allocation in a shared fishery with a minimally managed recreational sector
by Lindner, Robert K. & McLeod, Paul
- 100578 Breaks and Trends in OECD Countries’ Energy-GDP Ratios
by Liddle, Brantley
- 100577 An impact evaluation of technology adoption by smallholders in Sichuan, China: the case of sweet potato-pig systems
by Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Ngoc Toan, Nguyen & Zou, Chengyi & Liu, Jinyuan & Li, Xianglin & Randolph, Thomas F.
- 100576 Contracts for environmental outcomes: the use of financial contracts in environmental markets
by Nemes, Veronica & La Nauze, Andrea & O'Neill, James
- 100575 Easy winnings? The economics of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Pannell, David J. & Robertson, Michael J.
- 100574 Using alterative whole-farm modelling approaches to assess farm enterprise selection, risk and welfare
by Komarek, Adam M. & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 100573 A heterogeneous-agent model with district-level constraints: an application to livestock development in Gansu, China
by Komarek, Adam M. & Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G.
- 100572 Revenue volatility faced by Australian wheat farmers
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 100571 Water Management In Bangladesh Agriculture: Optimal Use And Investment Policies For Adaptation To Climate Change
by Khan, Mohammad Ismail
- 100570 ADOPT: a tool for predicting adoption of agricultural innovations
by Kuehne, Geoff & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger & Dolling, P. & Ewing, Michael A.
- 100569 Bigger is Better: Avoided Deforestation Offsets in the Face of Adverse Selection
by van Benthem, Arthur A. & Kerr, Suzi
- 100568 Assessing the potential for beneficial diversification in rain-fed agricultural enterprises
by Kandulu, John
- 100567 Voluntary Action Of A Firm On Enviroment Management: An Empirical Assessment On Sri Lankan Food Processing Firms’ Response To The Private And Regulatory Incentives
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Udugama, J.M.M. & Ikram, S.M.M.
- 100566 Risk, uncertainty and pasture investment decisions
by Jackson, Thomas
- 100565 Broadacre Farm Productivity And Profitability In South Western Australia
by Islam, Nazrul & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 100564 Estimating irrigation farm production functions using ABARES irrigation survey data
by Hughes, Neal
- 100563 Productivity pathways: climate-adjusted production frontiers for the Australian broadacre cropping industry
by Hughes, Neal & Lawson, Kenton & Davidson, Alistair & Jackson, Tom & Sheng, Yu
- 100562 Economically optimal management strategies for the South Georgia Patagonian toothfish fishery
by Hoshino, Eriko & Hillary, Richard M.
- 100561 Establishing and managing the environmental water reserve – the interaction between different government policies
by Horne, Avril & Freebairn, John W. & O'Donnell, Erin
- 100560 Corner solutions in the allocation of environmental water: an application of inframarginal economics
by Hone, Simon
- 100559 Modelling cost-effective air pollution abatement: a multi-period linear programming approach
by Hohnen, Laura & Godden, David P. & Balding, Jeremy & Adams, David
- 100558 Comparative marketing performance between the Peruvian Cooperatives and the Intermediaries: Acopagro cooperative vs. Intermediaries- a Case Study
by Higuchi, Angie & Moritaka, Masahiro & Fukuda, Susumu
- 100557 The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?
by Hertel, Thomas W.
- 100556 Addressing the wicked problem of water resource management: An ecosystem services approach
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Tompkins, Jean-Marie & Cullen, Ross
- 100555 The Potential of Cacao Agribusiness for Poverty Alleviation in West Sumatra
by Hasnah & Fleming, Euan M. & Villano, Renato A. & Patrick, Ian
- 100554 The use of an integrated model of pest spread and commodity markets to estimate the cost of a pest outbreak
by Hafi, Ahmed
- 100553 An assessment of competition for biomass resources within the energy and transport sectors
by Graham, Paul W. & Brinsmead, T.S. & Reedman, Luke J.
- 100552 The Australian Wool Industry: A hedonic pricing analysis of the factors affecting price of Australian wool
by Gibbon, Candice & Nolan, Elizabeth
- 100551 A Tax Mix Change to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Freebairn, John W.
- 100550 Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 100549 Multiple Adoption of Pest Management Technologies in UK cereal Farming
by Fraser, Iain & Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair
- 100548 The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 100547 Water sharing for the environment and agriculture in the Broken catchment
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Stewardson, Michael & Beverly, Craig & Vietz, Geoff & George, Brendan & Dassanyake, K. & Sammonds, M.
- 100546 Estimation of the Recreational Use Value Gained from Recreational Fishing of Southern Bluefin Tuna at Portland, Australia
by Ezzy, Edward & Scarborough, Helen
- 100545 An empirical examination of the gains in cost-effectiveness from the use of multiple environmental outcome conservation tenders
by Edwards, Claire & Eigenraam, Mark
- 100544 Electricity Generation in Fiji: Assessing the Impact of Renewable Technologies on Costs and Financial Risk
by Dornan, Matthew & Jotzo, Frank
- 100543 R&D Projects Fostering Small Firms’ Market-Sensing and Customer-Linking Capabilities: A Multivariate Statistics Approach
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis
- 100542 Factors Influencing Industry Adoption of Private-Public Research on Marketing: The Case of the Australian Seafood Cooperative Research Centre
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis
- 100541 Modelling economic impacts of water storage in North Canterbury
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Lennox, James A.
- 100540 Modeling the Impact of New Information on Consumer Preferences for Specialty Meat Products
by Wang, Xi & Curtis, Kynda R. & Moeltner, Klaus
- 100539 Urban Water Restrictions: Accounting For Behavioural Differences
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin
- 100538 Empirical Analysis of Agricultural Productivity: Growth in Benin and Mainly Factors which Influence Growth
by Constant, Labintan Adeniyi
- 100537 Climate Change And Poverty Reduction In Sahel: Climate Risk Management Contribution To Poverty Reduction
by Constant, Labintan Adeniyi
- 100536 China’s Conversion of Cropland to Forests Program: development framework, economic impacts and future challenges -Based on 10 years’ monitoring results of 100 sample counties around China
by Lui, Donsheng & Xie, Chen & Liu, Jianjie & Peng, Wei & Yuan, Mei & Huang, Dong
- 100535 Allocating Biosecurity Resources In Space And Time
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hester, Susan M.
- 100534 The Impacts of Water Management Policies on Agricultural Production in Australia - An Economic Analysis
by Burdack, Doreen & Baldwin, Claudia & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & von Witzke, Harald & Biewald, Anne
- 100533 Implementing Coarse Priority Schemes
by Brennan, Tess Annie Louise
- 100532 Producer Segmentation And The Role Of Long-Term Relationship In Malaysia’S Milk Supply Chains
by Boniface, Bonaventure
- 100531 Climate Change and Food Security to 2050: A Global Economy-wide Perspective
by Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym
- 100530 Farmer investment into biosecurity on broiler and layer farms in Bali
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Prasetyo, Bugie Kurnianto & Patrick, Ian
- 100529 Determinants of the Choice of Agricultural Tenancy Contracts in Rural Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Sharmina
- 100528 Trading Carbon into Agriculture: making it happen
by Acworth, William & Edwards, Astrid