Voluntary Action Of A Firm On Enviroment Management: An Empirical Assessment On Sri Lankan Food Processing Firms’ Response To The Private And Regulatory Incentives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. W. Kinkini Hemachandra, 2015. "Adoption of Voluntary Environmental Practices: Evidence from the Textile and Apparel Industry in Sri Lanka," Working Papers id:7134, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment management; Food processing sector in Sri Lanka; Incentives; Regulation; Solid waste management; Voluntary adoption; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-03-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .