The Extent Of Sprawl In The Fringe Of Jakarta Metropolitan Area From The Perspective Of Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C., 1996. "Urban Development with Lags," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 87-113, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahma FITRIANI & Eni SUMARMININGSIH, 2015. "Determination Of Spatial Extent Of Land Use In The Fringe Of Jakarta Metropolitan: A Semivariogram Analysis," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 43-54, February.
More about this item
Keywordssprawl; Jakarta; urban development; spatial externalities; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-03-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .