Trade and employment linkages in Indonesian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Groot, Rudolf S. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Boumans, Roelof M. J., 2002. "A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Begoña Álvarez-Farizo & Nick Hanley, 2006. "Improving the Process of Valuing Non-Market Benefits: Combining Citizens’ Juries with Choice Modelling," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(3), pages 465-478.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst, Christoph. & Peters, Ralf., 2012. "Employment dimension of trade liberalization with China [ electronic resource ]: analysis of the case of Indonesia with dynamic social accounting matrix," ILO Working Papers 994681553402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468155 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; agriculture; trade; employment; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F16; Q17;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .