Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Bradley, James R., 2002. "The effect of product variety on supply-chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 548-569, December.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C., 2002. "A multi-phase mathematical programming approach for effective supply chain design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 544-558, September.
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment : A trans-Atlantic study," Other publications TiSEM ef7c8d6c-963d-4ee7-8576-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Persson, Fredrik & Olhager, Jan, 2002. "Performance simulation of supply chain designs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Schurr, Paul H & Ozanne, Julie L, 1985. " Influence on Exchange Processes: Buyers' Preconceptions of a Seller's Trustworthiness and Bargaining Toughness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 939-953, March.
- Murphy, Gregory B. & Trailer, Jeff W. & Hill, Robert C., 1996. "Measuring performance in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 15-23, May.
- Storer, Christine, 2006. "Information communication tools used to Coordinate food chains," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 14.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
- Li, Dong & O'Brien, Christopher, 1999. "Integrated decision modelling of supply chain efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 147-157, March.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Berry, D. & Naim, M. M., 1996. "Quantifying the relative improvements of redesign strategies in a P.C. supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 181-196, December.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2002. "Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 439-456, November.
- Gary D. Eppen, 1979. "Note--Effects of Centralization on Expected Costs in a Multi-Location Newsboy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 498-501, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLamb Supply Chain; Supply Chain Management; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:113738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.