Integrated decision modelling of supply chain efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon, Seong No & Lee, DonHee & Schniederjans, Marc, 2016. "Effects of innovation leadership and supply chain innovation on supply chain efficiency: Focusing on hospital size," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 412-421.
- Persson, Fredrik & Olhager, Jan, 2002. "Performance simulation of supply chain designs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Pujari, Nikhil A. & Hale, Trevor S. & Huq, Faizul, 2008. "A continuous approximation procedure for determining inventory distribution schemas within supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 405-422, April.
- Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2004. "An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 321-331, February.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2009. "ISO 9000 and supply chain efficiency: Empirical evidence on inventory and account receivable days," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 367-374, April.
- Lusine H. Aramyan & Christien J.M. Ondersteijn & Alfons G.J.M. Oude Lansink & Olaf van Kooten & Jo H.M. Wijnands, 2006. "Analyzing greenhouse firm performance across different marketing channels," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 267-280.
- Li, D. & O'Brien, C., 2001. "A quantitative analysis of relationships between product types and supply chain strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 29-39, August.
- Martínez-Olvera, César, 2009. "Benefits of using hybrid business models within a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 501-511, August.
- Zhang, Abraham & Luo, Hao & Huang, George Q., 2013. "A bi-objective model for supply chain design of dispersed manufacturing in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 48-58.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weihua Zhang & Marc Reimann, 2014. "Towards a multi-objective performance assessment and optimization model of a two-echelon supply chain using SCOR metrics," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(4), pages 591-622, December.
- Akanle, O.M. & Zhang, D.Z., 2008. "Agent-based model for optimising supply-chain configurations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 444-460, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:59:y:1999:i:1-3:p:147-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .