Strategic production-distribution models: A critical review with emphasis on global supply chain models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatnagar, Rohit & Chandra, Pankaj & Goyal, Suresh K., 1993. "Models for multi-plant coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 141-160, June.
- Davis, Edward W., 1992. "Global outsourcing: Have U.S. managers thrown the baby out with the bath water?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 58-65.
- Slats, Piet A. & Bhola, Bis & Evers, Joseph J. M. & Dijkhuizen, Gert, 1995. "Logistic chain modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-20, November.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves & Maria D. Honczarenko, 1987. "Design and Operation of a Multicommodity Production/Distribution System Using Primal Goal Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1469-1480, November.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Cohen, Morris A. & Moon, Sangwon, 1991. "An integrated plant loading model with economies of scale and scope," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 266-279, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:98:y:1997:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.