Control mechanisms across a buyer-supplier relationship quality matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Cannière, Marie Hélène & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Geuens, Maggie, 2009.
"Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior models of behavioral intentions and purchase behavior,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 82-92, January.
- M. H. De Cannière & P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens, 2008. "Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior Models of Behavioral Intentions and Purchase Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/492, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Buvik, Arnt & Reve, Torger, 2001. "Asymmetrical deployment of specific assets and contractual safeguarding in industrial purchasing relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 101-113, February.
- Bejou, David & Wray, Barry & Ingram, Thomas N., 1996. "Determinants of relationship quality: An artificial neural network analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 137-143, June.
- Rauyruen, Papassapa & Miller, Kenneth E., 2007. "Relationship quality as a predictor of B2B customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong, 2007. "Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1225-1233, December.
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment : A trans-Atlantic study," Other publications TiSEM ef7c8d6c-963d-4ee7-8576-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y., 2006. "Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 466-474, April.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Ryu, Sungmin & Kabadayi, Sertan & Chung, Christina, 2007. "The relationship between unilateral and bilateral control mechanisms:The contextual effect of long-term orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 681-689, July.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1993. "Contested Exchange versus the Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-108, Winter.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Dwyer, Mark, 1998. "Business cycle analysis without much theory A look at structural VARs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 57-88.
- Stickel, Eberhard, 2001. "Uncertainty reduction in a competitive environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 169-177, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellouma Meryem, 2011. "Governance Mechanisms and Buyer Supplier Relationship:Static and Dynamic Panel Data Evidence from Tunisian Exporting SMEs," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 88-98, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9353-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Yadong & Liu, Yi & Yang, Qian & Maksimov, Vladislav & Hou, Jigang, 2015. "Improving performance and reducing cost in buyer–supplier relationships: The role of justice in curtailing opportunism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 607-615.
- Kashyap, Vishal & Sivadas, Eugene, 2012. "An exploratory examination of shared values in channel relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 586-593.
- Olsen, Per Ingvar & Prenkert, Frans & Hoholm, Thomas & Harrison, Debbie, 2014. "The dynamics of networked power in a concentrated business network," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2579-2589.
- Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert, 2012. "Incentives, opportunism and behavioral uncertainty in electricity industries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1031-1039.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu, 2014. "Green Supply Chain Collaboration for Fashionable Consumer Electronics Products under Third-Party Power Intervention—A Resource Dependence Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-44, May.
- Florian Hémont & Bernard Grabot & Anne Mayère, 2010. "Cooperation in Supply Chains: from practical problems to conceptual models," Post-Print hal-00952734, HAL.
- Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Mavondo, Felix T., 2014. "Drivers of importer trust and commitment: Evidence from a developing country," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2523-2530.
- Shou, Yongyi & Feng, Yi & Zheng, Jingjing & Wang, Guofeng & Yeboah, Nyamah Edmond, 2013. "Power source and its effect on customer–supplier relationships: An empirical study in Yangtze River Delta," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 118-128.
- Ying-Pin Yeh, 2015. "Exploring the effect of relational governance on retailer-perceived performance," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Matevž Rašković & Maja Makovec Brenčič, 2015. "The Trust-Committment-Flexibility Link in Transnational Buyer-Supplier Relationships: A Network Perspective," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(1), pages 7-19.
- Matevž Rašković & Maja Makovec Brenčić & Anuška Ferligoj & Jan C. Fransoo, 2013. "Relationship learning as a dimension of relationship quality: tentative evidence from transnational buyer-supplier relationships," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(1), pages 37-50.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyer-supplier relationship RQ Control mechanism Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:1:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.